Home: General: Chit Chat:
G U E S S W H O ' S B A C K

rover-reunited
New User

Jan 31, 2003, 8:01 AM

Post #1 of 11 (1418 views)
Shortcut
G U E S S W H O ' S B A C K Can't Post

Smile That's right, Me, ROVER-REUNITED. Ready for some hardcore action on these forums. Blush And I quote "I'll Be Back."

More Advanced Quotes for all you out there...

"CUNT" - Anon.

"JESUS HATE CATS" - Anon.

"LONG LIVE THE THIRD REICH" - Any Nazi.

"BIG PILE OF WANK" - Anon.

Shocked

"WHERE IS IRAQ"

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Jan 31, 2003, 10:45 AM

Post #2 of 11 (1412 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rover-reunited] G U E S S W H O ' S B A C K [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha..I guess you're back from hell i suppose..hey how're you and saddam?I know you're that gay devil but it's fine with me.....Cool

hey mr.rover,i think you must have watched too many episodes of south park....it's time to get a new life and turn over a new leaf now...south park is now doing a revamp..more educational....follow their footsteps if you're a fan...be a nice boy and sit on your mama's lapTongue
Meme

odie moves MY world!

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2003, 6:10 PM

Post #3 of 11 (1404 views)
Shortcut
Re: [strawhoney] G U E S S W H O ' S B A C K [In reply to] Can't Post

I dont think he is the gay devil...Because even that devil knows that he is wrong and feel guilty about it..Even help out Kenny,LaughLaugh Rover is worse than that...

To add, even those that eat dogs in Korea are more civilizes than youSly so stop critising ppl~
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Jan 31, 2003, 6:15 PM

Post #4 of 11 (1402 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] G U E S S W H O ' S B A C K [In reply to] Can't Post

haha..that's a good one..Cool

OR maybe he's just someone that fled from tanjung rambutan...we ought to take extra precautions...folks,take good care of your furkids and yourself cuz this mentally retarded tg.rambutan guy is going round trying to spread his mental disease...Laugh
Meme

odie moves MY world!

jay_owl

Feb 20, 2003, 5:25 PM

Post #5 of 11 (1351 views)
Shortcut

hi strawhoney i'm j, a newbie here...

i donno wat's wrong v this rover guy... but i read some comments bout him in other forum, n now i saw he's back in chit-chat... i got a feeling tht he's actually enjoying being screwed by other ppl... do u think so? (or mr/ms roven if u see this, am i rite?)

cheers

j Smile wong

jay_owl

Feb 20, 2003, 5:34 PM

Post #6 of 11 (1350 views)
Shortcut

hi, roven... i'd like to ask u a question out of my curiousity, hav u ever own a pet? i've not got a chance to read ur "masterpiece" earlier coz i'm new here. but i can sense tht u kinda hate animals (may b not all species)

r u suffering any bad xperience from ur history so u built up an attitude like this?? coz i saw u used the blush (Blush) icon, that means u know wat's "shame", that proves tht u r not 100% devil... but if u r trying to b one, then i gotta tell u tht u r a lose coz a devil never be ashamed of wht he does.

cheers

j Smile wong

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 20, 2003, 8:37 PM

Post #7 of 11 (1341 views)
Shortcut

get real.. get a life...

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Feb 21, 2003, 12:13 AM

Post #8 of 11 (1331 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jay_owl] G U E S S W H O ' S B A C K [In reply to] Can't Post

Hihi....

Don't bother with him...I think he's too free..too much time in hand to waste...ppl like him shud just go out to the street and pick up all the rubbish...Cool...

he was accusing us of being hostile...but i think he came to the wrong place to seek hospitality...he's just stray and bitter...
Meme

odie moves MY world!

makrawl
Canine Addict

Feb 28, 2003, 1:32 AM

Post #9 of 11 (1295 views)
Shortcut

wait a minute, i heard Hunter siad that this guy got kicked out by the web master? how come he's still here or this is just an "ancient message"?

he set me and someone else up at the Gundog group discussion column

rover-reunited
New User

Mar 11, 2003, 11:07 AM

Post #10 of 11 (1271 views)
Shortcut
Re: [makrawl] G U E S S W H O ' S B A C K [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey guys, thanks for welcoming me home.

yes, I did have a bad experience with a dog once, in actual fact, I'm glad someone picked up on that. When I was about three, I used to go to an orthodontist every week (my teeth had been ruined in a car crash). Well, he used to keep a doberman in his surgery, which he'd let me pat it on the head (it was about ninety in dog years).

One day, the orthodontist, Jack, had to go out for a minute, to get some more mouthwash. Needless to say, the dog bowled me over and smacked my head against a wall.

It was suggested by a psychiatrist that I take up dogs as a hobby to help me get over the trauma, but my pack of Huskies were all killed by a truck.

I went to see another psychiatrist - Peter Marley - and I would have been about nineteen at the time. But he had a face which looked like a dog, and this ultimately caused me to have a mental breakdown.

So cheers, thanks for asking

jay_owl

Mar 12, 2003, 7:58 PM

Post #11 of 11 (1254 views)
Shortcut

IC......

i'm sorry to hear wat u hav been thru. but comes to think of it, it's not the dog's fault anyway (in any case u mentioned) so, i guess u r just losing faith in keeping dogs, after all those tragic incidents.

y not giv urself n all the dogs outhere a chance? of coz not asking u to keep dogs again (in fact, ur postings worry us if u REALLY wanna keep dogs again tho...Tongue)

wat i mean is, look at the positive side, afterall, dogs r meant to be man's best fren n they r as pure as a pc of white paper.

for watever misdeeds they behave, it's becoz the HUMAN tht keeping or breeding them didn't giv full responsiblities to it. so, i really hope to c u recover from tht, n next time when we read ur posting, it'll be some fun/loving/touching stories... (oklah, mayb this changes is too sudden for u), but at least don post anything which is cruel n stir up everyone's emotion here, again.

bye.

cheers

j Smile wong

(This post was edited by jay_owl on Mar 12, 2003, 8:01 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my