Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
cross/mixed bull mastiff

crossbull
Novice

Oct 6, 2004, 11:30 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1253 views)
Shortcut
cross/mixed bull mastiff Can't Post

hello. i seek for cross/mixed bull mastiff. i want a pup/adult that has the face of a bull mastiff but smaller in size. i can't handle a pure breed mastiff at my place currently due to space constrain. hence my preference. if anyone of you kind souls happen to run into anyone giving away mixed/crossed bull mastiff, please drop me a line. i wud b happy to read ur feedback & suggestions. thank you.

joanch
Enthusiast

Oct 7, 2004, 4:23 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1230 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crossbull] cross/mixed bull mastiff [In reply to] Can't Post

you can try to post a thread in the <<Rescue and Adoption>>
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Oct 29, 2004, 10:41 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1190 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Smile

try checking SPCA from time to time...more than once hv i come across mixed bullmastiffs and small sized bullmastiffs (sorry i 4got to mention in the other thread)
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 25, 2004, 12:48 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1137 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hello. i seek for cross/mixed bull mastiff. i want a pup/adult that has the face of a bull mastiff but smaller in size. i can't handle a pure breed mastiff at my place currently due to space constrain. hence my preference. if anyone of you kind souls happen to run into anyone giving away mixed/crossed bull mastiff, please drop me a line. i wud b happy to read ur feedback & suggestions. thank you.

Maybe Boxer is suitable lar...face like bullmastiff but size not so big as bull mastiff. But Boxer is pure breed lor.

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my