Home: General: Chit Chat:
poodle/collie/maltese?

alanveron
Novice

Sep 28, 2004, 2:40 PM

Post #1 of 11 (871 views)
Shortcut
poodle/collie/maltese? Can't Post

which of the dogs suits me?any recommendation?

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2004, 5:15 AM

Post #2 of 11 (837 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alanveron] poodle/collie/maltese? [In reply to] Can't Post

You have to tell us what type of house or area you are living in, what do you like and dislike, such as barking, hyperactive and such...... What is your budget?

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

alanveron
Novice

Sep 29, 2004, 1:13 PM

Post #3 of 11 (829 views)
Shortcut

hmm....i think among the three,collie should be the most expensive dog.......my budget is around 2k....and i stay in single storey semi-detached house....but me still study now.....i worry that my dog will be too lonely when i am not at home....

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Oct 2, 2004, 2:56 AM

Post #4 of 11 (805 views)
Shortcut

hey,

as i know collie is around 2000++ lo...but i love collie very much la.i like their smart look. Btw,u want border collie or rough collie??? I saw an advertisement in Star, there are rough collie puppies for sale around 2300. try to find out!! Laugh

actually if i can,i will sure get collie.Sly they are rare! i just bought my lil cute pie (silky terrier) last 2 weeks.Tongue

dogslover
Canine Addict

Oct 2, 2004, 5:00 PM

Post #5 of 11 (802 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherielee] poodle/collie/maltese? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey r u sure tht the Rough Collie costs only RM 2300????IT WAS SO CHEAP WHR IS IT???u know my grandpa he bought from US it costs RM7000++...unfortunately it ct breed cz dt know wht is goin on wth the bitch so jst treat her s my grandpa daughter....bout the Male 1 is 7 year Germany Champion...u can check it out at here whn u free...i'll show u/....

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Oct 2, 2004, 11:30 PM

Post #6 of 11 (794 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dogslover] poodle/collie/maltese? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

look at the link below and see the advertisement on 29th Sept.

http://classifieds.thestar.com.my/...rs&cat_desc=Pets

i think the rough collie breeder/seller is locate in KL one la...if u manage to go down to KL to have a look pls pls pls take some photos ya.Tongueyea...cheap, dunno whether they are pure breed or not. maybe u can call and ask. but the ad said they are import one.

wei, quickly show me ur granpas rough collie la!! heehee...cant wait to see.or else next time i go2 Penang island u must show me u know.Tongueso sad the collie cant breedUnsure...

dogslover
Canine Addict

Oct 3, 2004, 8:28 AM

Post #7 of 11 (790 views)
Shortcut

of cz i will show u but i had to ask my grandpa 1st......

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Oct 5, 2004, 7:17 AM

Post #8 of 11 (776 views)
Shortcut

hi,

ok la...no problem.kekeke...so rare if i see also vry takut la...Tongue easily get steal by pplUnsure

dogslover
Canine Addict

Oct 5, 2004, 11:19 PM

Post #9 of 11 (768 views)
Shortcut

yala....both of the S.Husky get poison by othr ppl and die...thy was so shit i hate who do tht to the dogs...i had no idea wth thm....wht kind of ths ppl r???

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Oct 5, 2004, 11:28 PM

Post #10 of 11 (764 views)
Shortcut

hi,

Shocked whose S. Husky??so pity lo.i heard a lot of poison cases b4 la...so scary!Unsure

dogslover
Canine Addict

Oct 6, 2004, 4:22 AM

Post #11 of 11 (760 views)
Shortcut

yala...thy ar no idea wth thm ar....wht we call this ppl ??we jst call thm ...bstrd...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my