Has anyone seen my dog?

khsin
Dog Kichi

Jan 27, 2003, 11:58 PM

Post #1 of 18 (7151 views)
Shortcut
Has anyone seen my dog? Can't Post

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and i lost my dog yesterday evening. Someone stole her away while she was out for a walk at my housing area. I live at Taman Megah, PJ.

She's 9 years old and she is not a pure breed so i'm not sure what kind is she, but i've posted her picture so that anyone who has seen her could kindly let me know or return her to me. I think she's a rather rare kind, so its quite easy to spot her around.

I don't think it was the MPPJ because it was at night but unfortunately, she didn't have a tag.

Thank you!

(This post was edited by khsin on Jan 28, 2003, 12:02 AM)
Attachments: mydog.jpg (46.4 KB)

kbs
Enthusiast

Jan 29, 2003, 2:06 AM

Post #2 of 18 (7112 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khsin] Has anyone seen my dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Khsin,

Maybe you can check with nearby neighbours? Paws? or call up MPPJ? (Maybe other ppl send ur dog there). By the way, did you let ur dog run lose without supervision on it's own?

Hope you will find ur dog,
KBS

khsin
Dog Kichi

Jan 29, 2003, 7:01 AM

Post #3 of 18 (7098 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kbs] Has anyone seen my dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi kbs,

We didn't let her loose, but she sneaked out when my whole family was going out. We didn't notice that she was out, so she didn't have her tag and its not often that we leave the house altogether....so usually if she goes out, she will come back and sit at the gate when she's done taking a walk, then she would bark to tell us to let her in.

So i suppose when she came back yesterday, there was nobody to let her in. A neighbour down the road told us that my dog was sitting infront of her house for a while, then was not there when she check again. That was about 9pm and a Sunday night, so i don't suppose it was the MPPJ.

If she's still around the neighbourhood, she definitely knows the way home. Its a good idea to check with the PAWS or SPCA, since i tried around the neighbourhood but in vain.

Another possiblity that i do not wish to happen, is that she might be sold away to pet shops. So, i hope if anyway has seen her around in any pet shops at all, please kindly inform me as soon as possible. Thank you very much! I really missed her a lot!!

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2003, 6:53 PM

Post #4 of 18 (7082 views)
Shortcut

Hi KhSin,

I saw this picture in the 'Me & My Dog' section. Posted by rover-entrails. yesterday. Are u rover-entrails???

However, I believe our webmaster, Mr. Khoo has deleted that particular post.

I remember rover-entrails was mentioning his found "his" dog in the gutter or something...

Mr. Khoo, can u retrieve that old post? This dog could belong to KhSin.

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

khsin
Dog Kichi

Jan 30, 2003, 12:01 AM

Post #5 of 18 (7063 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] Has anyone seen my dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

Really CD Moo???

I'm not rover-entrails, but i haven't seen that post. Can you please put that post back webmaster??
Thank you very much for this news!! I really hope that's her!!!!

khsin

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 30, 2003, 12:52 AM

Post #6 of 18 (7058 views)
Shortcut

Moo,
I don't think so. It should be HIM playing the prank! Let's just ignore him , ok? it's not impossible for him to copy and paste the pic.

and khsin,
really wish you could get your dog back.

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 30, 2003, 2:46 AM

Post #7 of 18 (7053 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Has anyone seen my dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yah i tot the same too when i saw the pic he posted...if u had actually looked at the source of the pic he posted it was actually linked to khsin's pic in his post.

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jan 30, 2003, 3:51 AM

Post #8 of 18 (7050 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Has anyone seen my dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Gina,

Ya.. rite. I did not check the source of the pic. So, he's playing a fool..

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

khsin
Dog Kichi

Jan 30, 2003, 5:35 PM

Post #9 of 18 (7036 views)
Shortcut

OH! So it's not true....

Well, i really thought someone did pick up my dog...but anyway, thanks for looking out for me!
I do hope to find her soon too!!

khsin

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Jan 30, 2003, 9:40 PM

Post #10 of 18 (7023 views)
Shortcut

Hi !

I saw that post too !! I thought of asking you whether is it you too ! Anyway , the picture that fellow post is exactly ur picture with the sofa set background !!

Anyway , have u tried to put a advertisement in the Star ? Maybe it could work you know !

Hope you find your dog soon !!!
A Dog Never Lies About Love

khsin
Dog Kichi

Jan 31, 2003, 8:20 AM

Post #11 of 18 (7002 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] Has anyone seen my dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

It is so disspointing to hear all this actually. I can't believe he/she is so free as to make it up that he have a dog, and used my dog's picture!!!

But.........could it be that he was trying to say that he found my dog but didn't have picture yet so he/she linked to mine??? No huh....probably not!

Well, i'm going to SPCA and PAWS to check on of these days. I sure hope she's there!!!

Thanks everyone!

khsin

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Jan 31, 2003, 3:14 PM

Post #12 of 18 (6997 views)
Shortcut

I hope you will find your dog soon.....I lost my dog few mths ago too....But don't give up...I would suggest you look around your neighborhood and the places she loves to go...or maybe make some posters to acknowledge your neighbors and ppl nearby that you lost your dog..even the culprit wouldn't dare to come out with your dog...and return your dog eventually...Smile

It's better to put your tots and acts together to find her rather than keep on worrying..so dun worry..Wink
Meme

odie moves MY world!

boon
Doggyman

Feb 2, 2003, 2:15 AM

Post #13 of 18 (6982 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Has anyone seen my dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

hhaha, but how come the pic uploaded was taken or at least developed in 2/2/86. But khsin claimed that the pup is only 9 years old ? strange ah,,,,,anyone pls correct if i'm wrong or over read something. But look at the pic one more time and the age this khsin mentioned.Crazy

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

khsin
Dog Kichi

Feb 4, 2003, 8:32 AM

Post #14 of 18 (6958 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Has anyone seen my dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

Errr...boon,

The picture is not taken on 2/2/86 but rather 2/2/98. I think you read it the other way round.

Well, i tried at PAWS, drove around the other gardens nearby and tried at some pet shops, but still nothing. Thanks Meme for your advices and i will continue trying.

khsin

boon
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2003, 11:27 AM

Post #15 of 18 (6956 views)
Shortcut

Hi KHSIN,

Opps, OK. got it. Pai seh.Blush

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

jessnst
Novice

Feb 17, 2003, 3:37 PM

Post #16 of 18 (6906 views)
Shortcut

khsin, have you found your dog? My mom went to SPCA, PAWS and MPSJ but still has not found my dog. Hope you're having better luck.

khsin
Dog Kichi

Feb 18, 2003, 6:09 PM

Post #17 of 18 (6888 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessnst] Has anyone seen my dog? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jessnst,

Thank you for your concern, but i haven't found my dog either. I've also checked at PAWS and SPCA, but she's not there either.

But i have given serious thoughts about this, that the biggest possibility of what could have happened to my dog, is that somebody must have picked her up because she's really cute and adorable. So if she's really not returning to us, i sure hope that she's gone for better.

Hope you're having better luck, Jessnst.

khsin

jay_owl

Feb 18, 2003, 6:44 PM

Post #18 of 18 (6886 views)
Shortcut

hi knsin,

i'm j here, so sorry to hear that u lost ur dog. hope u'll find it soon. keep looking for it. My fren used to lose her dog n couldn't find it anywhere, but guess wat? two weeks later that fellow came home...

wish u all the best.

cheers

j Smile wong

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my