MAL GR CH ATHENSI PRINCE BEN

snoopydog
Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2003, 7:51 PM

Post #2 of 10 (2814 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kanch] BEST MALAYSIAN BRED DOG OF THE YEAR 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the update kanch,

I've seen Prince Ben in Berita Anjing before. The way he looks, he deserves every letter in his Title. I've also seen another up and coming beagle called Canbewerra (spelling Blush??), a female. Also very good looking.

Kudos to the breeder, Mr Chang (I think that's his name).

kanch

Jan 27, 2003, 7:59 PM

Post #3 of 10 (2813 views)
Shortcut
Re: [snoopydog] BEST MALAYSIAN BRED DOG OF THE YEAR 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

you're welcome snoopydog!

erm yeah i think its cambawerra something cant remember..
erm the breeders name is dennis lim chang wai
yeap he has some nice beagles

snoopydog
Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2003, 8:08 PM

Post #4 of 10 (2810 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kanch] BEST MALAYSIAN BRED DOG OF THE YEAR 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

Quote - "...erm the breeders name is dennis lim chang wai.."

Oops Blush sorry about that. Darn, I knew "Chang" was somewhere in the name. If you're reading this Mr. Dennis Lim, so sorry to accidently change your surname Blush.

kbs
Enthusiast

Jan 28, 2003, 8:43 PM

Post #5 of 10 (2791 views)
Shortcut
Re: [snoopydog] BEST MALAYSIAN BRED DOG OF THE YEAR 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Does anbody know what are the standard they look out for of Beagle from the Malaysian dog show? Are they same with those standard published by American/British?

Regards,
KBS

snoopydog
Enthusiast

Jan 28, 2003, 10:35 PM

Post #6 of 10 (2786 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kbs] BEST MALAYSIAN BRED DOG OF THE YEAR 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry kbs, I don't know Blush. I think Cheng See has competed Belle before (but don't know whether for obedience or conformation). Perhaps she may be able to help Smile. As for me, Bodhi is way out of the breed standard Frown - body not square enough, elbows not straight enough, muzzle too narrow, ears too short, front paws a bit kangkang, tail not straight enough ..... and so on Unsure. So, conformation is out of the question. Nevertheless, she's the best dog I ever had CoolCoolSlySly and we all love her dearly! (although sometimes get on my nerves esp. when she messes up her soiled newspapers ! Mad!)

Riccaval
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2003, 11:02 PM

Post #7 of 10 (2785 views)
Shortcut

Hi Snoopydog, we met at KK right?
I just love the description of your BodhiSmile I think you'll make a good judge haha............anyway I think shes a lovely pet.
As for breed standard MKA follows the UK standard.

snoopydog
Enthusiast

Jan 29, 2003, 2:32 AM

Post #8 of 10 (2776 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] BEST MALAYSIAN BRED DOG OF THE YEAR 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Riccaval,

Yes we met at KK. In fact, I was in the same obedience class with your youngest daughter (sorry can't remember her name Blush) and Bear-bear?...but only during the later stages. That's because the puppy class dwindled to 2 persons at one time Frown. Not enough quorom, so my trainer combined us with the basic class. It's really good of you to start your kids young at handling dogs.

Be a judge?....Hmm, now that's a thought Sly. Why be judged when you can judge others, eh? Somemore higher up the food-chain! HeeHee!!!! Just kidding. Thanks for your kind words of Bodhi.

kbs
Enthusiast

Jan 29, 2003, 6:17 PM

Post #9 of 10 (2767 views)
Shortcut

Hi Snoopydog,

I am just thinking to join for the fun of it and not putting much expectation on them. I think Bodhi is cute too.. It doesn't matter what they do, our doggy is always the angel to us. Smile

You can actually enrol Bodhi for the pre-novice trial in March? I am trying Snuffy on the Pre-Novice and Archie for the minor-puppy.

Regards,
KBS

snoopydog
Enthusiast

Jan 29, 2003, 10:06 PM

Post #10 of 10 (2756 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kbs] BEST MALAYSIAN BRED DOG OF THE YEAR 2002 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi kbs,

Enrol Bodhi for pre-novice trials?????Crazy..Laugh.ha!Ha!...no way man! At least not at the moment, maybe never. Anyway, it was never my intention to show or compete. Taking care and training Bodhi itself is already a big challenge Pirate. But I'll be there to cheer Snuffy and Archie on Cool.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my