First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Jan 27, 2003, 1:47 AM

Post #1 of 46 (9860 views)
Shortcut
Show kennels/hompage of Malaysians ? Can't Post

Hi all,

Do you know of any personal/public website....where I can look at the show dogs in Malaysia ? I'm not too familiar with the show scene here.....which are the breeds that are dominating the ring here and which country are they normally imported from ? Thanks !! Wink

I'll post some websites of Singapore show exhibitors tonight...as I'm in a hurry to go off now...bye !! Wink

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Jan 27, 2003, 7:08 AM

Post #2 of 46 (9855 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Altana_Mystique] Show kennels/hompage of Malaysians ? [In reply to] Can't Post

The No. 1 All Breeds for two years. 2000 and 2002. A very beautiful whippet. Whippets are very strong in Singapore. You can actually see many top specimens from UK,Europe,Aust and Am lines....

www.geocities.com/champion_whippets

Another whippet exhibitor's website....the competitor.....currently one of their whippets are winning BISs in Aust.

www.dreamchamberwhippets.com

Singapore Kennel Club ---Can see the photos of the winners. www.skclub.org.sg

Singapore Show dogs --- Showing photos of past shows www.geocities.com/singaporeshowdog

Siberian Husky Club of Singapore --- Pictures of the huskies and events... www.husky.org.sg

Singapore Dog Message Board --- www.doggiesite.com.sg

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 27, 2003, 7:57 AM

Post #3 of 46 (9851 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Altana_Mystique] Show kennels/hompage of Malaysians ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Altana_Mystique,

The best bet would be the website but alas, the info is not up to date. Currently the large breeds tend to dominate the dog show scene in Malaysia especailly the GSD. The latest info I have with me is from the last issue of Berita Anjing for April, May, Jun2002. At that time, the top 10 dogs in Malaysia are as follows:

1. Mal Gr Ch Zanto Vorn Klostermoor of Kelnalrai - GSD

2. Th Gh & Mal Gr Ch Assawin's Dollar of Handynasty - Min.Pin.

3. Mal Ch Dobe Ace Willing & Able - Dobermann

4. Aust & Mal Ch Eireannmada Americas Cup - Irish Setter

5. Magic Vorn Assaut - GSD

6. Winnerall's Franco - GSD

7. Aust Ch Selwor Solomon O Bargo - Fox Terrier SC

8. Mal Gr Ch Driftway Regal Air of Robslyne - Labrador Retriever

9. Aust & Mal Ch Ormalu Classified - Pekingese (www. )

10. Mal Ch Tobarenny Wwilight Tyme - Beagle

Hope this helps and will update when MKA publishes the latest update.

Rdgs Arthur

PS. BTW, your S.Huskies are beautiful. Was checking out the S.Huskies booth during the recent SKC/AKU show last Dec. S.Huskies eyes are mesmerising!

(This post was edited by arthur on Jan 27, 2003, 8:02 AM)

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Jan 27, 2003, 5:06 PM

Post #4 of 46 (9843 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Show kennels/hompage of Malaysians ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh !!Thanks very much for infos on the show scene in Malaysia !! Haven't actually been to any dog shows in Malaysia Unsure Would actually love to.....
Hmmm........Assawin's Minpins....there are some over here in Singapore too...one of them is Thai/Singapore Ch. Assawin's Eden...I think won one of the AKU BIS in Thailand a few years back. The rest in Singapore are Am. imports from Sanbrook lines....
Oh !! So you went to the Dec AKU/SKC dog show last Dec ?
What breeds do you show ? BTW, thanks for the compliments on the huskies.... Smile

kanch

Jan 27, 2003, 6:22 PM

Post #5 of 46 (9838 views)
Shortcut

Hello I have the final results for the dog of the year. Im extracting it from last issue Oct-Dec 2002. Hope this helps. Smile

MKA DOG OF THE YEAR 2002 (FINAL RESULTS)

1. Mal Gr. Ch Winnerall Franco (GSD)
2. Th Ch & Mal Ch Assawin's Dollar of Handynasty (Min. Pin)
3. Mal Gr Ch Dobe Ace Willing & Able (Dobermann)
4. Mal Gr Ch Zanto Vom Klostermoor of Kelbarai (GSD)
5. Aust & Mal Gr Ch Ormalu Classified (Pekingese)
6. Aust & Mal Ch Selwor Solomon O Bargo (Fox Terrier SC)
7. Aust & Mal Ch Eireannmada America's Cup (Irish Setter)
8. Magic Vom Assaut (GSD)
9. Jargo Wom Schimmelberg (GSD)
10. Mal Ch Fantasia's Wild is D'Heart (Shih Tzu)

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Jan 27, 2003, 6:29 PM

Post #6 of 46 (9835 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kanch] Show kennels/hompage of Malaysians ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks very much kanch !! Seems that the GSD is very strong in Malaysia !!!
Do you know if the Dobbie is a malaysia whelped or an import from THai/Phillipines ? Thanks ! Wink

kanch

Jan 27, 2003, 6:38 PM

Post #7 of 46 (9832 views)
Shortcut

Hey altana,

From the artical I read in the Berita Anjing
The dobbie is a local one
He was the result of
BIS/ASIAN & MALAYSIAN GRAND CHAMPION RAVENSWOOD BODY SHOP OF GMC
EX
MAL CH DOBE ACE UNCHAINED MELODY

Currently this dobbie is the #1 Dobermann, #1 Working Dog, & #3 Contender for Dog Of The Year.

I hope this info will help

regards,
kanch

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Jan 27, 2003, 6:43 PM

Post #8 of 46 (9829 views)
Shortcut

OHHH !!! A Ravenswood dog in Malaysia !!! May I know who is the rich owner of the Ravenswood dobbie ? Cool
In Singapore...the dobbie's are not that strong...mainly Thai import...but recently I saw two Can imports.

(This post was edited by Altana_Mystique on Jan 27, 2003, 6:44 PM)

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Jan 27, 2003, 6:46 PM

Post #9 of 46 (9825 views)
Shortcut

Thanks very much for the infos that you've provided.....really appreciated that !! Smile

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 27, 2003, 6:48 PM

Post #10 of 46 (9823 views)
Shortcut

Hi Kanch!

Gosh! Thks for updating the latest results for us here. You mentioned you got the results from the Oct-Dec2002 issue of the Berita Anjing? When did you receive this copy? It's like being ages since any of us got the last issue back in Apr-Jun2002.

Looks like the Datuk's GSD is still dominating the local scene. Smile

Congrats to Mackay for a super performance with 2 entries in the top 10!

Rdgs Arthur. PS> I note from yr profile you have MS too.. Do you show them as well?

kanch

Jan 27, 2003, 6:51 PM

Post #11 of 46 (9822 views)
Shortcut

hello again,

erm it doesnt belong to anyone here, the ravenswood bitch was mated to a local dobbie here.
its
Am Ch Mannix Journey V Ravenswood
Ex
Brierpatch's Bravo V Exacta

they produced
BIS/ASIAN & MAL GR CH RAVENSWOOD BODY SHOP OF GMC which has been sent back in Feb 2001.

hope this helpsSmile

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Jan 27, 2003, 6:51 PM

Post #12 of 46 (9820 views)
Shortcut

Which are Mackay's dogs ?

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Jan 27, 2003, 6:55 PM

Post #13 of 46 (9819 views)
Shortcut

Oh.....so you mean that the Ravenswood bitch's parents are Am Ch Mannix Journey V Ravenswood
Ex
Brierpatch's Bravo V Exacta

and that the Ravenswood bitch is actually on lease to someone in Malaysia and the lease expired and so it was sent back. Did I get it correct ? Thanks!

kanch

Jan 27, 2003, 6:58 PM

Post #14 of 46 (9817 views)
Shortcut

Hey Arthur,

Erm I picked it up in MKA last December I think....Smile They have not sent out the rest of the magazines to the members. Was thinking of updating the site and finally had the time to do it. If I'm not mistaken you should be getting your copy soon.
Yeaps I have MS but I;m not showing them yet because its not show quality. ?
Hopefully I'll be expecting a litter soon.....which i hope to have some show quality pups
my female a taiwan import was mated to a mal ch here...haha but im still not sure if she;s pregnant.

i will try to upload a photo of her soon...my scanner isnt working at the moment.

anyway, congratulations to you, from what i read in the berita anjing you have raised a champion ms yourself.

regards,
kanch

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Jan 27, 2003, 7:04 PM

Post #15 of 46 (9813 views)
Shortcut

Schnauzers and Shitz Tzus are dominating the Utility Group in Singapore.
The MS are also mainly Taiwan,Am,Can imports. Wink
Are there any show ppl living Malacca ? And where are shows usually held in Malacca ? What's the address ?
Thanks.

(This post was edited by Altana_Mystique on Jan 27, 2003, 7:08 PM)

kanch

Jan 27, 2003, 7:06 PM

Post #16 of 46 (9811 views)
Shortcut

hey altana

erm i would think so....

kanch

Jan 27, 2003, 7:09 PM

Post #17 of 46 (9807 views)
Shortcut

schnauzers and shih tzu's? those are one of the breeds that i have.....would love to come to a skc show one day...when is the next one?

(This post was edited by kanch on Jan 27, 2003, 7:10 PM)

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 27, 2003, 7:11 PM

Post #18 of 46 (9804 views)
Shortcut

Hi Altana_Mystique,

Mackay's entries are #5 - Ormalu Classified - Pekingese and #10 - Fantasia Wild is D'heart - Shih Tsu. He also maintains a website under takashipeke title. I have posted a link next to his entry in my earlier posting but it appears as (*.*/) Do click on it, it still works.

Rdgs arthur

kanch

Jan 27, 2003, 7:12 PM

Post #19 of 46 (9803 views)
Shortcut

hey you can check out mackay's website at www.geocities.com/takeshipeke

(This post was edited by kanch on Jan 27, 2003, 7:17 PM)

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Jan 27, 2003, 7:14 PM

Post #20 of 46 (9801 views)
Shortcut

The next one will be on Feb22nd at Bishan Park. Wink
Shitz Tzu are also from Aust,Taiwan. Some dogs are from Duxford kennel in Aust and the breeder always come down to Singapore to handle the dogs WITHOUT fail !! Also there is a KCC Ch.
One of the Shitz Tzu... S'pore Gr. Ch. Duxford that damn yankie was Dog Of THe Year 1999 I think.

kanch

Jan 27, 2003, 7:22 PM

Post #21 of 46 (9794 views)
Shortcut

will you be there at the next show?
i really can't tell till the last minute if i can make it or not....will try my best to go for one there.
even the ms n shih tzu;s here i would say are from aust, taiwan and american bloodlines.

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Jan 27, 2003, 7:26 PM

Post #22 of 46 (9790 views)
Shortcut

Yup, I'll be there definitely....never miss a show...Smile
Because I'll be showing the huskies and taking part in Adult Handling Competition.

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 27, 2003, 7:31 PM

Post #23 of 46 (9788 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

If you can only visit 1 show a year in Malaysia, you must come for the 3rd and 4th MIPE (Mines International Pet Expo) in the Mines Shopping Complexs, Kuala Lumpur on 15,16 Mar. This is the highlight of the show calendar in Malaysia (of course, the other highlight is the AKU show later). Check out the website at www.mipe.com.my for further details.

Let me know if you are coming.

I was actively showing my MS last year.

Rdgs Arthur

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Jan 27, 2003, 7:38 PM

Post #24 of 46 (9784 views)
Shortcut

Yup...know of the MIPES show...read from PetsWorld that it is a very big show with a panel of judges...Hmmm...if time permits...will definitely go...Wink

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Jan 27, 2003, 7:47 PM

Post #25 of 46 (9780 views)
Shortcut

For more infos on the coming Singapore Dog Show....you can check out www.skclub.org.sg

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my