Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Gundog Group:
Looking for Chocolate Labrador Retriever...

risamasuda

Jul 17, 2004, 6:44 AM

Post #1 of 10 (1784 views)
Shortcut
Looking for Chocolate Labrador Retriever... Can't Post

hi, one of my friend is looking for chocolate lab.... can anyone help me to find breeder? because MKA gave the one in ipoh... ipoh is a bit too far.....

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 23, 2004, 5:22 AM

Post #2 of 10 (1747 views)
Shortcut
Re: [risamasuda] Looking for Chocolate Labrador Retriever... [In reply to] Can't Post

Look at Star newspaper today... classifieds... got choc lab....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

risamasuda

Jul 23, 2004, 6:21 AM

Post #3 of 10 (1746 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Looking for Chocolate Labrador Retriever... [In reply to] Can't Post

they told her 2900rm... so expensive!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 23, 2004, 3:26 PM

Post #4 of 10 (1744 views)
Shortcut
Re: [risamasuda] Looking for Chocolate Labrador Retriever... [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow, that's expensive.... I know there's a breeder in Gombak but I can't remember which phone number.... was selling RM2500......

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

danielle
Novice

Sep 24, 2004, 12:31 AM

Post #5 of 10 (1631 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Looking for Chocolate Labrador Retriever... [In reply to] Can't Post

2500?!! How come labrador is so expensive??? I tot it's like 1500-1800...Unsure

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 24, 2004, 12:41 AM

Post #6 of 10 (1630 views)
Shortcut
Re: [danielle] Looking for Chocolate Labrador Retriever... [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh, labs are normally affordable if they are of normal colourings..... like my lab here, she only cost RM500.... RM2500 is for chocolate labs, a rare colour. A chocolate has a rich brown coat and yellow eyes, a very beautiful lab colour..... so that's why they are so expensive... yellows and blacks are normal colours so their price range can be around RM600 to RM1500, depending on the parentage.... an importetd one would be more expensive.....

jimin
Novice

Sep 26, 2004, 4:42 AM

Post #7 of 10 (1613 views)
Shortcut

The breeder I bought my dog from has one chocolate lab. I'm not sure if he is sold or not. The price if I am not mistaken is about RM2000. If you want the breeders contact no, email me. He stays in PJ.

Cheers, Jimin.

danielle
Novice

Sep 27, 2004, 6:19 PM

Post #8 of 10 (1597 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Oh, labs are normally affordable if they are of normal colourings..... like my lab here, she only cost RM500.... RM2500 is for chocolate labs, a rare colour. A chocolate has a rich brown coat and yellow eyes, a very beautiful lab colour..... so that's why they are so expensive... yellows and blacks are normal colours so their price range can be around RM600 to RM1500, depending on the parentage.... an importetd one would be more expensive.....

Oh i see~ I apologize for being such an ignorant.Frown But anway, that's really an affordable price!!! Can u tell me where can get such a price for a yellow labrador??? I'm interested in getting one, am currently doing some homeworks on these labs too. Have tot of a beagle, but not that suitable for my parent as I've learned that beagles bark a lot. Btw, u got a beautiful lab over there. How old is she???

(This post was edited by danielle on Sep 27, 2004, 7:05 PM)

mafia
Canine Addict

Sep 27, 2004, 11:49 PM

Post #9 of 10 (1578 views)
Shortcut
Re: [danielle] Looking for Chocolate Labrador Retriever... [In reply to] Can't Post

check out the star paper today...there are a couple of them for sale!

and pls dun buy one from petshop or puppymill....

try to get a home breeder or a proper breed.....do speak to people u call. the way they speak can tell whether they love dogs or just pure bizman!!

This message is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly pang-tang persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or sexual religious beliefs.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2004, 6:32 AM

Post #10 of 10 (1550 views)
Shortcut

Oh, nevermind hahaha....

Yes, it was actually by luck coz not many people would actually sell a MKA pup for only RM500.... What you do is call up MKA, ask for current breeders with puppies in season... then call up the breeders and ask for the prices.... Labs, some can be very laid back, some can be a bit hyper like mine hahahah.... so choose properly... yes, they don't bark much and they make very very lousy guard dogs....., too friendly hehehe....

Oh, thanks! She's Tammy, 4 years old now hehehe.....

Is the boxer in the avatar yours?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my