OUG Mali

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 Next page Last page  View All

wernnee
K9 Maniac

Sep 22, 2004, 12:19 AM

Post #1 of 457 (3342 views)
Shortcut
OUG Mali Can't Post

Who OUG mali? Lets have a OUG gathering sometime when we have enough people.
We got woodball garden to lepak anyway...
Laugh
Cheers,
Wern Nee, Piggy Puggy and Spooky Spiky

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 22, 2004, 12:28 AM

Post #2 of 457 (3331 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wernnee] OUG Mali [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello!!! Saya Bangsar mali!! Boleh join tak? Want to become anak angkat OUG mali gang!!

wernnee
K9 Maniac

Sep 22, 2004, 12:37 AM

Post #3 of 457 (3327 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jerome] OUG Mali [In reply to] Can't Post

Boleh.... Whoever staying nearby pun boleh join...
Cheers,

(This post was edited by wernnee on Sep 22, 2004, 12:38 AM)

terryf

Sep 22, 2004, 12:56 AM

Post #4 of 457 (3322 views)
Shortcut

Dear Wernee,

Due to by law, no pets is allowed in flat/apartment/condo, thus I have to find a landed property to live with more peacefully with doggie.

That's why I can't go for expensive landed house ... isn't it is a nice idea that those dog lover staying close, then has less complain from neighbour ???

I'm serious look for a landed house ... if town house is dog alloed then can be consider ... the Bukit OUG town house is okay one.

TF

wernnee
K9 Maniac

Sep 22, 2004, 1:05 AM

Post #5 of 457 (3318 views)
Shortcut
Re: [terryf] OUG Mali [In reply to] Can't Post

Terry,

Yes... I have to agree with you. The last time when I was staying at Desa Petaling, We do not have any problem at all cause out of 30 units there 1 unit would have dog in their home.

I am also looking for a landed property. But they are all very far away from everywhere. If not that, then they are all very expensive. I am also looking for a cheaper alternative like something below 200k.
OUG townhouse, about 1300 plus sq.ft and it's only about 200k. But I am still not sure if townhouse can have dogs. I will check with MPPJ tomorrow and let you know.

It would be nice to have all doggie frens staying nearby. At least if anything goes wrong, we can fight together.
Cheers,

mcmann
Old Hand

Sep 22, 2004, 1:14 AM

Post #6 of 457 (3312 views)
Shortcut

Hello can i join too ????

LET'S TALK BULLDOG NOT BULLSHIT

wernnee
K9 Maniac

Sep 22, 2004, 1:18 AM

Post #7 of 457 (3308 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mcmann] OUG Mali [In reply to] Can't Post

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME!!!!!
You live in Oug too????? which part?
Wah... got bulldog...
Cheers,

(This post was edited by wernnee on Sep 22, 2004, 1:19 AM)

terryf

Sep 22, 2004, 1:29 AM

Post #8 of 457 (3303 views)
Shortcut

Wernee,

And we can have doggie gathering on weekend ... Tongue, lets find out what the law said and 200K for 1300 sqf is slight more expensive ... me will try to explore more on the houses selling there.

Sasa and Jeeyin is staying at OUG too ....
TF

mcmann
Old Hand

Sep 22, 2004, 1:37 AM

Post #9 of 457 (3300 views)
Shortcut

nonono currently staying in bukit jalil but looking for a landed house around OUG......hehehe

wernnee
K9 Maniac

Sep 22, 2004, 1:39 AM

Post #10 of 457 (3297 views)
Shortcut

Can't afford those houses in that area mer.. so the OUG townhouse is the best I can find edi... Very very few single storey houses in that area for sale. If got also I think it's above 200k

Yes...... gathering for our babies is the best!
Yeah... Sasa and Jee Yin... I think they only log in night time.. will wait for them to come in and join us...
Hopefully we can locate more OUG kakis here......
Cheers,

wernnee
K9 Maniac

Sep 22, 2004, 1:42 AM

Post #11 of 457 (3294 views)
Shortcut

mcmann...

You just found the right topic.
Cause me and Terry also looking for landed property at that area!

It could be very informative... so stay tune...
Tomorrow I'll be checking with the government if townhouse allow dogs. and will let you guys know exactly how much the townhouse is at OUG. trust me it's a good place...
Then we stay together and have gatherings! Muahahaha...
And you guys must look after the girl girl me!
Cheers,

terryf

Sep 22, 2004, 1:44 AM

Post #12 of 457 (3288 views)
Shortcut

Dear Mcmann,

That's great, me and Wernee are talking about to find a place where we could be neighbour to each other ...

TF

mcmann
Old Hand

Sep 22, 2004, 1:47 AM

Post #13 of 457 (3288 views)
Shortcut

I found 1 double storey 300k but auction 1, do u know the price for a double storey hse in OUG

wernnee
K9 Maniac

Sep 22, 2004, 1:53 AM

Post #14 of 457 (3286 views)
Shortcut

McMann... Auction house have to be careful wor... cause you can't view the house... You don know what's the problem inside... If Plumbing problem.... gone ler your money. So have to check carefully.. and of course auction houses are cheaper.

Your question, very hard to answer cause depends on the sizes. 20 x 70? Smaller or bigger than that?
Do you have more details about the auction house?
Cheers,

mcmann
Old Hand

Sep 22, 2004, 1:58 AM

Post #15 of 457 (3281 views)
Shortcut

about the house ah not really interested la just thinking oni.....still looking around. there is 1 in jln hujan abu i think is for sale oso rm400k...the condition is ok but the size i not really sure

wernnee
K9 Maniac

Sep 22, 2004, 2:03 AM

Post #16 of 457 (3275 views)
Shortcut

Mcmann...

For a 2 storey wan 20x80 around all the Jalan hujan and awan. can get by 300k - 350k.
But u need to go see those houses. Why? because a lot of houses in OUG very all edi.
Some renovated thats why so expensive like 400k. Some not renovated but cheap like 300k.
But if you come to think of it. Might as well you save that 100k to renovate whatever design you like.
Un? Unless you cant wait for renovation and don wan to take the trouble lor
Cheers,

terryf

Sep 22, 2004, 2:07 AM

Post #17 of 457 (3271 views)
Shortcut

Dear Mcmann,

Think Wernee and I is only affort for landed house around 200K, since we all three is looking for a same thing, then may be we could update each other on what we've found out.

Anyway, those new 2, 2 1/2 storey located between Sri Petaling and Happy Garden is selling at 380-420K.

Majority of double storey at Sri Petaling is selling around that price, and it is leased hold. OUG will be not be far cheaper then Sri Petaling, caused this 2 garden is mostly chinese and rich people ....except me Crazy

wernnee
K9 Maniac

Sep 22, 2004, 2:24 AM

Post #18 of 457 (3259 views)
Shortcut

Terry,

Hahahaha.... Yeah. we will not be neighbour as next door neighbour to Mcmann but we're still staying in the same garden so we can still clash his place, Muahahahahaha.

ello. why go back to sri petaling? OUG is the best area. We're in the middle of everything

In Reply To
Majority of double storey at Sri Petaling is selling around that price, and it is leased hold. OUG will be not be far cheaper then Sri Petaling, caused this 2 garden is mostly chinese and rich people ....except me Crazy

Hello... Terry, you not chinese ar. SOrry ar... I thought you're a chinese...
I am a chinese but I am also one of the very few not rich OUG kakis staying there... hehe
Cheers,

wernnee
K9 Maniac

Sep 22, 2004, 4:39 AM

Post #19 of 457 (3251 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] OUG Mali [In reply to] Can't Post

TALK HERE!!!!!!!!

Eh...sometimes we do go Struddels Bangsar for coffee... Join us then. But there cannot bring Henry ler.
Me leaving now to GEM. Tatas
Cheers,

mcmann
Old Hand

Sep 22, 2004, 4:44 AM

Post #20 of 457 (3248 views)
Shortcut

thinking to find a very basic house but price quite high lahhhhhh......if anyone of u got info pls post here ah but price must be reasonable la. u know ah some owner sell very high price 1 Mad.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 22, 2004, 4:48 AM

Post #21 of 457 (3247 views)
Shortcut

hi there

ok talk here talk hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

oh i see. see lah, sometimes pokai, go anywhere also no point.

bb. have fun with your dinner+supper+yumcha= save money and fit

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 22, 2004, 5:19 AM

Post #22 of 457 (3244 views)
Shortcut

Hehehe, it would be great if u all could get houses next to each other. Bolot/Conquer the whole row, then nobody will complain wan, one whole row of houses owned by dog lovers!!! When the postman/garbage man come, sure will have barking orchestra!!!! But the best thing is, senang to ask for help to babysit doggy, tolong take doggy out for walk, tolong in doggy medical emergency, tolong check on doggy!!! Sigh, if this happens, I also want to pindah there. Then everyday can have doggy party!!! BBQ party, pot luck party,tea party, birthday party, pool party, aiyoh macam-macam party la...LaughLaughLaugh Sure will be so much fun!!!!

jeeyin
Enthusiast

Sep 22, 2004, 5:57 AM

Post #23 of 457 (3238 views)
Shortcut

HIIII !!! I wanna join !!!!!!!!!!! HAHahahaha...

I heard three of u...terry..mcmann and u toking about the landed property...but dun have much suggestions...hehehehe.....anyway, if it is allowed to keep dogs in townhouse...that would be great...coz i know the townhouse opposite the condo...near oug club one....the townhouse there are not bad !!.....

Yeah...maybe we can have a dog and owner gathering....

Jee Yin

jeeyin
Enthusiast

Sep 22, 2004, 5:59 AM

Post #24 of 457 (3237 views)
Shortcut

hi mcmann !!! Good to hear that u wanna move to oug too !! HAHHAHA....is that ur dog ???? VERy cute ler.....

Hope to meet u in oug some other day.....TongueTongue

Jee Yin

jeeyin
Enthusiast

Sep 22, 2004, 6:03 AM

Post #25 of 457 (3236 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jerome] OUG Mali [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jerome...yaiyo...really hati gatal when u mention about those doggie party...hahahahahah ...it would be real fun if all doggie lovers stay in the same street....then maybe can have dog running competition on the street too !!! LaughLaugh

And it's so much easier to get help if anything happens to the doggies....well...we can treat this as our dream....might come true....Tongue

Jee Yin

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my