First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

boon
Doggyman

Jan 25, 2003, 8:29 AM

Post #1 of 37 (3990 views)
Shortcut
Old hand ? Can't Post

Hi Jennifer,

Congrats, how come your title sudednly became OLD HAND ah ?ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked, You really scared me leh.

Congrats again from all of us : Khoo, WKSer, Boon, Elly, Chloe from Mont Kiara Starbucks......

Yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk tangan lama ?

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2003, 8:49 AM

Post #2 of 37 (3987 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Old hand ? [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehe ... what, i first one to get this?

yeah... makes me feel abit tua Tongue i like MIB better!

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 26, 2003, 7:46 PM

Post #3 of 37 (3974 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Old hand ? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey old hand...

You racked up an impressive 900+ postings to earn this title. Most of us are still in the region of 500+ posts. Still a long way to go..Shocked

BTW, how did Brinkley survive her 1st doggie gathering? She was sleeping away towards the end already..

Rdgs Arthur

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 27, 2003, 2:04 AM

Post #4 of 37 (3967 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Old hand ? [In reply to] Can't Post

she's still alive Wink hehehe... but very tired. She slept a lot after coming home. But then again she sleeps a lot anyway. Think she really enjoyed herself though, she was bragging to Luckey all of yesterday and today Luckey kept trying to come with us whenever we got into the car to go somewhere!

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 27, 2003, 7:49 PM

Post #5 of 37 (3955 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jenifer,
Congrat to become " Old Hand" !! This Morning i search the forum and find out why u become "old hand" so cute this tittle!! Congrat to u lohSmile
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

Elly
ALPHA

Jan 27, 2003, 8:19 PM

Post #6 of 37 (3951 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, congratulations to you too! This title is high high abve all of us man! kekekekekekekek.....
By the way, I'm Elly, owner of the funny basset.
Brinkley is soooooooooooo Cute! Very obidient. How much I wish my Lady, the dane can be like that!
Oh..Congrats to Luckey on her CGC too!

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 27, 2003, 9:53 PM

Post #7 of 37 (3942 views)
Shortcut

hello,

Wow...all also very high high seniors d larShocked My posting are only 200+UnsureA long way to go.Have lots more to learn from 'tangan lama' Sly
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

boon
Doggyman

Jan 28, 2003, 1:02 AM

Post #8 of 37 (3934 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jennifer,

hahahah, i think u r the first. U should ask Khoo, what after old hand ? could it be old leg, old something something......hahahhaa....Brinkley is cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and the golden way of ultra friendly.Smile

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2003, 4:03 AM

Post #9 of 37 (3927 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Old hand ? [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehe... if old leg, i better stop posting now!!! Laugh or start a new username.. hahaha

hey boon, did you get any good group shots (high res printable ones) from cy's bday party? if you did would love a copy... you think u could email me, or post online somewhere where we can all download to print? Tongue thanks!!!

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2003, 6:15 AM

Post #10 of 37 (3922 views)
Shortcut

Hello there "Tangan Lama" Wink!

Looks like you have to tolerate this teasing until another forum member hits the 900+ mark. Looks like our friend Boon is the next candidate with 700+ postings already!

Maybe after old hand comes "square eyes"....from all that staring at the monitor for so long!Sly

Rdgs Arthur

PS>>Hey webmaster, any hints??

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2003, 8:42 AM

Post #11 of 37 (3916 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly] Old hand ? [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehe... sometimes i wish LUCKEY can also be so obedient... Laugh never mind, she is enrolled in obedience class and we hope to do the March obediance trials! hehe

What's your Basset called again? (S)he is so cute! A real hush puppy, tho i never knew they grew to be so big!!

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2003, 8:54 AM

Post #12 of 37 (3913 views)
Shortcut

hahahah... i think i hit square eyes long ago!!!... maybe next stage "Wise One" or "Jedi Lord" or "White Wizard"... hehehe... Cool

Elly
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2003, 9:42 AM

Post #13 of 37 (3912 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jennifer,

She is Sasha. Smile I was pretty surprise she was well behave that day. Normally in the house she is like a monkey.....I think maybe my hubby was there. That's why she behave....or else....later kena pull ear ear...pain pain! kekekekekekekek

How's your new year preparation? Shd be happening huh?

Anyway, Happy Chinese New year to u and Chris and Luckey and Brinkley.

Best Regards,

Elly & Adrian

furkids: Lady & Sasha

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 28, 2003, 4:40 PM

Post #14 of 37 (3907 views)
Shortcut

ha! ha! congratulation for the new title Smile. i think i've watched too much "Lord of the rings" dee! ha! ha!

wkser
ALPHA

Feb 27, 2003, 7:12 PM

Post #15 of 37 (3864 views)
Shortcut

hi jenn,

congrates....you got new title again ALPHA......maybe next will beta and gamma.....Wink

regards
kangser and nous

luckey
ALPHA

Feb 28, 2003, 7:21 AM

Post #16 of 37 (3848 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] Old hand ? [In reply to] Can't Post

oooh but ALPHA is de best no ? A better than B? WOnder what comes after Alpha... Wink although i don't mind sticking with this one for a while Cool

Riccaval
ALPHA

Feb 28, 2003, 7:42 PM

Post #17 of 37 (3836 views)
Shortcut

Hi Alpha gurl,
In the dog hierachy, the top dog is known as the Alpha dog so you are at the top girl. You have reach the pinnacle of dogdomCool

ginl
ALPHA

Feb 28, 2003, 8:17 PM

Post #18 of 37 (3830 views)
Shortcut

Yah you are the leader of the pack now so be kind to us yah...so your job is to look out for all of us here and whichever dog is not being well behaved, you put them in place Laugh

cdmoo
ALPHA

Feb 28, 2003, 8:24 PM

Post #19 of 37 (3828 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Old hand ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Jenn, the big mama..

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

wkser
ALPHA

Feb 28, 2003, 11:23 PM

Post #20 of 37 (3820 views)
Shortcut

hi jenn,

you are big big sister to us now.......WinkSmile

regards
kangser and nous

arthur
ALPHA

Mar 1, 2003, 2:16 AM

Post #21 of 37 (3812 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] All hail the new queen! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey members..

You know what they say about Alphas right? They get to eat first, have the best sleeping spots, dominate over the rest, and the only pair that can mate.. (at least in wolves)Crazy So for the coming walk-walk, we better let Jennifer walk first..Sly

Rdgs Arthur

luckey
ALPHA

Mar 1, 2003, 3:34 AM

Post #22 of 37 (3810 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] All hail the new queen! [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehe... no problem i can be at the front of the walk... but can you guys keep up? LaughLaugh hehe...

so what happens when pack members dont manage to keep up with the alpha, do they get told off, or do they owe favours or something cool like that?? Sly

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 1, 2003, 8:37 PM

Post #23 of 37 (3807 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] All hail the new queen! [In reply to] Can't Post

They get growled and snarled at so you'll hv to show your teeth and make a gruesome sound Tongue...another thing is in a dog's world, often another pack is likely to challenge you for the alpha role....and in this case it's Boon aaahahahahaha so watch out! LaughTongue

luckey
ALPHA

Mar 1, 2003, 8:50 PM

Post #24 of 37 (3806 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] All hail the new queen! [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehehe... the growling i will leave to luckey... she can roar like a lion when another doggie tries to go near her bones. Laugh Ooh Boon catching up eh? better watch out then for my alpha status! hehe

boon
Doggyman

Mar 1, 2003, 9:38 PM

Post #25 of 37 (3805 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] All hail the new queen! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jenn,

Hahahha, no worry, still a looooooooooooooong distance to come near ur Alpha status.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my