Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Missing Shih Tzu in Kepong/Segambut

jacky
New User

Sep 19, 2004, 4:35 AM

Post #1 of 7 (1721 views)
Shortcut
Missing Shih Tzu in Kepong/Segambut Can't Post

hi there, has anyone seen my little doggie? We (daddy, mummy, 'che che' & 'ko ko') miss him dearly. He went missing on 17th Sept at around 4pm in Kepong/Segambut area. Leaflets have been passed around but still no news yet. Life is so lonely and empty without him. Things just aren't the same around the house. If any of you has seen him around please post a message here.
Attachments: jackie1.jpg (36.9 KB)

Sydney
Doggyman

Sep 19, 2004, 4:55 AM

Post #2 of 7 (1714 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jacky] Missing Shih Tzu in Kepong/Segambut [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry 2 hear that ur dog is missing...u must have missed him so dearly. hOPE 2 HEAR GOOD NEWS ABOUT UR DOG SOON.. dID UR dog rsn away or mayb he went missing suddenly?

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

jacky
New User

Sep 19, 2004, 6:35 AM

Post #3 of 7 (1704 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Missing Shih Tzu in Kepong/Segambut [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah all of us miss him terribly. he ran away from home, when no everyone was at work. not that we tie him up or caged him, but he is simply an escape artist. Adventurous dog he is, wherever he is I hope he's alrite. Hopefully someone here would have seen him.

(This post was edited by jacky on Sep 19, 2004, 6:38 AM)

Sydney
Doggyman

Sep 19, 2004, 5:43 PM

Post #4 of 7 (1695 views)
Shortcut

try asking ur neighbours about it. Mayb they have seen him. b strong 4 ur dog. Is there a petrol station around there? Mayb ur dog could b there looking 4 u. bcs alot of ppl go 2 petrol station everyday. Mayb ur dog is over there

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

jacky
New User

Sep 20, 2004, 6:43 AM

Post #5 of 7 (1650 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Missing Shih Tzu in Kepong/Segambut [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there,

We have managed to find our doggie! He was found by a kid and he took him back. I think we are really lucky to have him back and thank God for showing me the way and granting my wish. Anyway, thank you for your well wishes!

..Jacky's family

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 20, 2004, 7:31 AM

Post #6 of 7 (1637 views)
Shortcut

hello

good to hear that you managed to find back your shih tzu. thanks to the kid that found it. that kid if a nice person, and if he is not nice, he could keep it and not give back. you know , shih tzu are adorable and cute and smart. Smile

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Sep 27, 2004, 7:48 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1490 views)
Shortcut

Good to hear that ... but you really have to do domething to prevent him from running away again .... It's so difficult to find back a lost dog nowadays...

All d best
A Dog Never Lies About Love

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my