Home: General: Chit Chat:
Pre-show doggie parade.

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 24, 2002, 5:05 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1198 views)
Shortcut
Pre-show doggie parade. Can't Post

I have just been informed by MKA that there will be a pre-show doggie parade at the Mines Resort City on the 9th March, which is a Saturday at 3.00PM. Selangor and KL exhibitors are invited to this event. It will be held at the Mines International Exhibitor & Convention Centre. It is opened to the general public FOC. TV3, Astro, and all the major press will also be invited to publicise the dog show following week-end.
This is a mini-show of the sort, if any member of the forum wishes to attend, perhaps you could contact me and be my guest. Advantages? first you get to hug my Dalmatians, perhaps I let you "show" my Dal. After the pre-show and press conference, there will be light refreshments.

Andrew

Mar 6, 2002, 8:44 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1184 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Pre-show doggie parade. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Derrick,

Well I would like to be your guest to the show so I can get near to a dalmation...

Andrew Wong
Miniature Pinscher, Born 22.12.2000

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 6, 2002, 6:50 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1177 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andrew] Pre-show doggie parade. [In reply to] Can't Post

You can be my friend, but you are going to be the guest of puppycom, as we intend to have a get together on the 17Th March for all members to meet face to face at a lunchon table.
If you browse into Events, you will get a lot of information on The Mines show on the 17th and on the 9th. and if you take time to go thro some of the postings in Chit Chat you may find what are the arrangements for that day.
However, I shall finalise the get together and post soon.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my