Home: General: Chit Chat:
The answer to "Has anyone noticed.........make a guess"

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 24, 2002, 2:40 AM

Post #1 of 8 (2174 views)
Shortcut
The answer to "Has anyone noticed.........make a guess" Can't Post

In a forum, sometimes it is necessary to be innovatory, imaginative so as to seduce members from returning to keep track of certain postings.
One such posting, I hope is this particular one, when I posted a question to all active members, if they had noticed anything particular in our forum.
If you care to spend some time and money, my clue "hit parade" fits the bill.
Go to the Main Index, you will find 'Announcements' this section is strictly reserved for the webmaster. Next is 'members' introduction'. There are 11 threads. Topping the list is:
doogydoggie with 76 views and 15 replies.
derrickok with 66 views and 6 replies.
rainbow has 65 views and 9 replies.
pyro 55 views and 8 replies
Pat with 37 views and 2 replies.
leopui 36 views and 4 replies.
Calida 35 views and 3 replies.
May 27 views and 3 replies.
Prettycuter 22 views and 1 reply.
Jason 15 views and 0 reply.

In the General Section there are 75 threads dealing with general topics on doggie.
Under city hall 2 dogs with 300sqm++ is by far the most popular and active topic with 266 views and 40 replies.

As you reach the last section under Chit Chat, there are 35 threads and the top three are
New Breed-The dog people- 67views and 20 replies.
Cinderella Chewed up slippers - 65views and 17 replies.
Its a true story with 56 views and 12 replies.

It may not serve any specific purpose, but at least it gives me some idea, on what material to post in the future in order that members are interested.

So when I used the term 'Hit Parade' I meant the top 10 or top 20.

Happy reading everyone.

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Feb 26, 2002, 2:47 AM

Post #2 of 8 (2164 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] The answer to "Has anyone noticed.........make a guess" [In reply to] Can't Post

Derrick..finally your answer!! The third time you ask a question..hopefully someone gets it correct..Smile third time's a charm.

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Feb 27, 2002, 7:09 AM

Post #3 of 8 (2153 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] The answer to "Has anyone noticed.........make a guess" [In reply to] Can't Post

That's interesting.. I never would've guessed, lol. And as Rainbow says, "third time lucky"!

-= Tisha =-

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 27, 2002, 7:30 AM

Post #4 of 8 (2151 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PyRoMaNiAc] The answer to "Has anyone noticed.........make a guess" [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, every now and then you post a topic that is either contradictory, draws fire or blood and then sit back and watch it rolls.
If we were to talk and discuss only on doggie matters, where on earth you have so many topics.
Surely, doggie cannot be sick all the time. Sickness also need hari cuti!!!Crazy
I got one more coming, that will remain in the top ten for the rest of this year!!Shocked

jason
Enthusiast

Feb 27, 2002, 8:39 AM

Post #5 of 8 (2147 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] The answer to "Has anyone noticed.........make a guess" [In reply to] Can't Post

Uncle Derrick,

This forum is so so lucky to have you to roll the ball always!! You should be awarded by our webmaster for what title??? Let's discuss???Crazy

Regards

ear;docked tail;born 11/2001.

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 27, 2002, 9:32 AM

Post #6 of 8 (2146 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jason] The answer to "Has anyone noticed.........make a guess" [In reply to] Can't Post

Discuss about what jason? I am only just an ordinary member like you and enjoyed similar privileges like you. There is nothing Xtraordinary about me, except with my exposure through the years I have that Xtra edge and that is about all. In time to come when you have been exposed to society and at the same time been through life thick and thin you too will also be my equals if not better.
So, my friend, bear this in mind knowledge and experience is all over the place and it is up to you to seek them out.

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Mar 1, 2002, 2:27 AM

Post #7 of 8 (2137 views)
Shortcut

We shall make good use of your years of Xperience! Wink

-= Tisha =-

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 8, 2002, 4:33 PM

Post #8 of 8 (2125 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PyRoMaNiAc] The answer to "Has anyone noticed.........make a guess" [In reply to] Can't Post

Now hit parade has relegated to No.4.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my