Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Sep 11, 2004, 4:14 AM

Post #76 of 132 (15210 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

see u all tomorrow evening and sunday during opening... see ya all

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 11, 2004, 5:48 AM

Post #77 of 132 (15199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

see you tomorrow evening and sunday evening. Smile

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 11, 2004, 6:11 AM

Post #78 of 132 (15195 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jerome] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

heheheh leeloo bonsai good to be lap dog... imagine taro trying to be a lap dog by himself... he is trying to jump and sit on us nowadays.. he will flat me soon hahaha.. he is 20kgs now.. so better train him abit.. i did train him by myself.. but i want him to get along with others and will listen to me when outside.. now he always over excited.. anyway he just being out to many doggies and ppl for 3 times.. hope he will learn faster than his grow haha..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

yst323
Old Kaki

Sep 11, 2004, 6:30 AM

Post #79 of 132 (15187 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover, Jerome, Misterstan & pinky55poo] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for your all's concern.... pp is better now but still walk a bit slow and with 3 legs loh.. seems better now compare to yesterday and this morning....Smile Before evening, I was very worried about him not able to pee and poo. He only pee once in the morning and 2nd time when he saw his daddy...and poo as well...

Jerome, I really need the phone number as I always feel helpless at night...Crazy I will be coming on 11 & 12 but of course pp can not join the class for the time being loh...

Sally, I really felt very bad with this incidence...I don't mean to hurt pp... I just don't know how can he felt down, guess he has slipped... of course I do...not allow him to simply jump here and there but....Unsure I brought him to the vet in tmn segar, have x ray...everything seems ok...no broken bones...may be just muscle pain and twisted his leg.

Thanks again for those that call me to ask how pp is.... pp will sure be recovered soon with all blessing...Smile

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 11, 2004, 6:41 AM

Post #80 of 132 (15180 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yst323] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh good to hear pp is better lah... pp canot join u join loh.. learn and go home to train him loh..

pp u must get well very soon ah.. next week got class ah!!!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 11, 2004, 6:48 AM

Post #81 of 132 (15193 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yst323] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

everyone is worried about pp mah. pp is small and fragile. pp should be named Mr.Fragile 2004 (ahahaha).. anyway hope he recover soon. its not your fault that pp felt down. you are not aware that he felt down until you heard it. and you are not sure how did he fall - whether he slipped or not. don't worry so much, just come for the briefing tomorrow and training on sunday. since you are coming along with bf, then ask your bf hold pp in arms , then i let henry sniff sniff pp ahahaha... Tongue

yst323
Old Kaki

Sep 11, 2004, 7:01 AM

Post #82 of 132 (15190 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

yes taro goh goh...i know i have class on sunday oh but my leg still pain pain mah...oh yes...got to recover soon, else mama will worry with tears loh...oh ya..have to join next week liao loh but mama said she will bring me see see first loh then only join next week if my leg recover...Smile

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

yst323
Old Kaki

Sep 11, 2004, 7:04 AM

Post #83 of 132 (15188 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

oh no...Mr fragile 2004....Unsure

I will bring pp along but inside the carrier loh, he can see see what's happening out there... errr henry sniff sniff ah...later pp body wet wet loh...Mad

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 11, 2004, 7:07 AM

Post #84 of 132 (15187 views)
Shortcut

i just joking about mr.fragile. sorry ya.

henry sniff sniff also joking, but if henry sniff sniff will be ok lah, no wet. Frown

pinky55poo
ALPHA

Sep 11, 2004, 8:06 PM

Post #85 of 132 (15168 views)
Shortcut

Oh ST, sori I don't mean you be careless but just take xtra care if you have a chi at home, they are a bit fragile lah. Good you have seen vet & taken x-ray but pp still walk on 3 legs ah, is he on medication? You know hor, me concerned cos my puggie Pinky also jump down frm the bed high high n she slipped on the parquet floor n hurt her leg leh & tht time I also thot nothing only small limp & will recover. Her leg recovered lah but hor, adoi, she got a weak leg liao & will limp limp a bit if she tired. But now she on mobility support supplements & she is doing very well, me happi. So just want to share lah tht better take vet & get medication so nxt time hopefully won't have weak leg k.

cheers & hope to see you on Sunday with pp? me & few pugers think will be going but not all will bring the piggies cos cud be too hot for them & they will disturb all by their 'HAH HAH HAH HAH!' Crazy

sally
pug rules!

sasa
Enthusiast

Sep 11, 2004, 8:31 PM

Post #86 of 132 (15166 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeeyin] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi jeeyin,

sasa here. what time will u be there tomorrow? u drive there ya? i m thinking of meet u at ur house first then we can go together, OK? i am new to this sort of event ler...

please write ur house add to my personal email: sasa_tan246@yahoo.com.sg if u feel convenient to do that. thank you.
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

jeeyin
Enthusiast

Sep 11, 2004, 9:04 PM

Post #87 of 132 (15154 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sasa] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sasa !! I sent u an e-mail...can u plz go check ?? THank you !!!

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Sep 12, 2004, 9:01 PM

Post #88 of 132 (15117 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll drop by too but I wont be bringing my dog cos he always get car sick and will vomit and pass motion in his pet voyager each time. Yesterday go to spwong's house oso like that and on the way back vomit like hell. But I'll be there.
---------------------------------
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 12, 2004, 11:38 PM

Post #89 of 132 (15099 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TOPDOG] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

oh i see. see u there. see if u spot henry.

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Sep 12, 2004, 11:48 PM

Post #90 of 132 (15096 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
oh i see. see u there. see if u spot henry.

Lok Tai sui la bro! but if it stops i will drop by. BTW henry is ur dg right? hehehe
---------------------------------
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 13, 2004, 3:40 AM

Post #91 of 132 (15090 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TOPDOG] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

yes at first it is lok tai sui. but later the rain stop. yeah my dog is henry. Smile

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 13, 2004, 3:51 AM

Post #92 of 132 (15087 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

How was the games & training ? I left the place earlier.won any prices for Henry ? Henry is very outgoing oredi huh !Sly

Blush I am the man with dog's name

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 13, 2004, 3:56 AM

Post #93 of 132 (15083 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

the games was fun. training was fun also with arthur. learn a lot. i want to teach henry to roll. good tips from arthur. i though to participate henry in the recall game, but i know that he won't come to me, and like one of the beagle that participate, shall chase other dogs. Tongue bought some dog treats for henry. rm14 for 3.

jimin
Novice

Sep 14, 2004, 12:42 AM

Post #94 of 132 (14988 views)
Shortcut

Hey guys, did many people turn up for the event on sunday?? I really wanted to bring my Angel there but it was raining so heavily that I decided not to go.

Will there be events again next Sunday? I really want my Angel to have some fun...

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 14, 2004, 12:57 AM

Post #95 of 132 (14982 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jimin] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

last sunday , there were lots of people because it is the first week of the training, and there were opening ceremony and some games. next week onwards, it is just for training purpose. Smile

terryf

Sep 14, 2004, 12:59 AM

Post #96 of 132 (14981 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jimin] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Jimin,

Next class will be this Sunday 5:00 PM, same venue.

Yesterday was great, beside the "student" turn up, the event also attracted many peoples who stay around the park and many visitors and dog lovers.

You are welcome to drop by.

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 14, 2004, 6:14 AM

Post #97 of 132 (14949 views)
Shortcut

uploade some pics in the photo gallery,check it out !

yst323
Old Kaki

Sep 14, 2004, 6:21 AM

Post #98 of 132 (14945 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pinky55poo] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

no lah...sally, thanks for sharing your experience with me...I'll appreciate...really! I know everyone in this forum care about each other's doggies very much and many ppl approaching me on sunday to see pp is ok or not...thanks everybody!!Smile Thanks sally...thanks for coming forward me coz I basically can't recognise u. Sorry that I didn't really talk to u coz I was busy in the training....Blush

I feel that pp also has weak leg, I guess his leg is no longer pain coz he can stretch his whole leg parallel to his body but he still lifted his injured leg up when running. I just can't stop him from running, no matter how I asked him not to...Crazy He still limping, I have no ideas liao...how r sally??

I enjoyed a lot on last sunday coz many doggies around and even st bernard....Can't imagine the big size st bernard is pp's classmate...puppy class hahahha Crazy

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 14, 2004, 6:22 AM

Post #99 of 132 (14943 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

ok i will. thanks. Smile

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 14, 2004, 6:44 AM

Post #100 of 132 (14940 views)
Shortcut

huh,St Bernard oso came ah ? aiyoh, I left early lah !

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my