Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
Dog is bleeding through the Nose

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 13, 2004, 8:50 PM

Post #1 of 2 (433 views)
Shortcut
Dog is bleeding through the Nose Can't Post

My Colleague's dog Rusty is bleeding through the nose and have been to the vet's according to the vet they suspected that its ticks fever and have given the dog 4 jabs.

The whole family is now worried taht the dog could not make it and is now searching for more help/answers and hopefully prayers that the dog will be well again soon. They have heard that most of the dogs that kena tick fever will not be able to survive....

i'm looking for infos on tick fever for him... any got any knowledge on this that would be able to offer advise pls post up ur comments....

Thks on behalf !

cheers,
minglmy

Wolfie
Novice

Sep 16, 2004, 3:30 AM

Post #2 of 2 (396 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Dog is bleeding through the Nose [In reply to] Can't Post

I found this website for you. It has a good amount of information on tick fever.

http://www.eyeclinicforanimals.com/html/dog3.html

It is generally felt that if it is caught early enough there is a good chance of a full recovery. But that obviously depends on the situation. I hope that the poor things recovers quickly, he obviously has lots of people who care about him. Good luck and let me know how he gets on.

always,

Wolfie

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my