Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2004, 8:35 PM

Post #51 of 132 (15160 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

With this big big event on Sun, there won't be any trek on Sat??? Jerome ad SSLee would like to join.. Fion

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2004, 8:37 PM

Post #52 of 132 (15160 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sslee80] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Check it out at event calendar Jungle Treeking Round 27, there is 1 this Sat... Hope to see you...Fion

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2004, 8:38 PM

Post #53 of 132 (15160 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jerome] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Check it out at event calendar Jungle Trekking Round 27, there is 1 this Sat... Hope to see you...Fion

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 7, 2004, 8:54 PM

Post #54 of 132 (15155 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

I better put my name down first!!!

No way Fiona, you're still supermum!!!

USJ 4, great!! I hope to find a plase at USJ 3 in Jan. Then can kacau you!!! Right now I'm at Bangsar

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2004, 9:01 PM

Post #55 of 132 (15151 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jerome] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear USJ 8 la :) Oops did I wrote it wrongly? Sorry... I used to stay in Bangsar (10 years) and now Damansara then now USJ... Hate USJ though....
Hope to see you there :) :) Fion

sslee80
ALPHA

Sep 7, 2004, 9:16 PM

Post #56 of 132 (15141 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

erm..we are way out of topicBlush

yup, that's the one Im referring. There is this Petronas beside the Shell. So, we can meet there..

I will answer your question from the other thread regarding GD, ok.

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 7, 2004, 9:19 PM

Post #57 of 132 (15136 views)
Shortcut

(This post was edited by jerome on Sep 7, 2004, 9:58 PM)

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 8, 2004, 1:16 AM

Post #58 of 132 (15115 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sslee80] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok cool.. Hope I get to go lo... Fion

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 8, 2004, 5:20 AM

Post #59 of 132 (15099 views)
Shortcut

hi fion,

seem that you are not sure how to go to the park.. do you need help? I have a friend staying there and i did ask him where is it located exactly, and he have told me already. Smile

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 8, 2004, 5:27 AM

Post #60 of 132 (15097 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks so much for wanting to help me... I am still hoping a few of my friends might abe to arrange and pick me up... Hope to see you there? Fion

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 8, 2004, 5:29 AM

Post #61 of 132 (15096 views)
Shortcut

ic. ok. see you there... Smile

Khoobg
Webmaster

Sep 9, 2004, 8:05 PM

Post #62 of 132 (15018 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

2nd Map via Old Klang Road

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

a_evie
Doggyman

Sep 10, 2004, 7:20 AM

Post #63 of 132 (14970 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan, yst323, bull lover] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

will try...no promises as i have to rush a job that has finally taken off.

but will definitely try very hard...shalom would be really keen to go meet you guys than bum around in the office.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 10, 2004, 7:46 AM

Post #64 of 132 (14968 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

awww. was hoping to meet you there. try your best. Smile

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 10, 2004, 7:52 AM

Post #65 of 132 (14967 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

try ur best lah...evie.. but u both take care also ah!!! don't work till no sleep ah.. shalom will be sad to see u both like that also.. she will rather to stay in office with u guys then..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

yst323
Old Kaki

Sep 10, 2004, 8:00 AM

Post #66 of 132 (14964 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Foo...I need urgent help...my little pp felt down just now and it seems like he bent his leg...u know of any vet that can help? Can your friend help?

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 10, 2004, 8:02 AM

Post #67 of 132 (14963 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yst323] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

oh my god. how did it happen lar... now is late, most vets are closed. have to wait until the shops open. heard taman megah got a good vet but expensive.

(This post was edited by MisterStan on Sep 10, 2004, 8:08 AM)

yst323
Old Kaki

Sep 10, 2004, 8:29 AM

Post #68 of 132 (14958 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Foo,

Thanks for calling me...I was panic seeing my little pp suffering...he has slept now, hope he is ok tomorrow morning...thanks again yaSmile

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 10, 2004, 9:05 PM

Post #69 of 132 (14944 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yst323] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

u r welcome.. no worries lah..

hows pp today? hmm sms u 1st.. see hows pp.? hey he u pull and band his leg he don't feel pain but still work like... not normal right.. no worries.. let him rest lah.. will be fine ger lah.. but u have to check all his join lah.. see got pain or not.

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 10, 2004, 9:18 PM

Post #70 of 132 (14939 views)
Shortcut

Aiyo poor thing! Hope pp okay now. Next time I see Foo will pass her emergency vet no. he makes house calls also another vet's h/p no. and the name of Animal Hospital that's open for emergency.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 10, 2004, 9:41 PM

Post #71 of 132 (14937 views)
Shortcut

yes ah.. please.. we really need the phone no. if not don't know where to go...

anyway i will see u in trekking or 12 right? r u going on 12? tmn desa..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 10, 2004, 11:53 PM

Post #72 of 132 (14928 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, I'm going on the 12th as well. See you tomorrow!!

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 11, 2004, 12:40 AM

Post #73 of 132 (14923 views)
Shortcut

leeloo will join the class? see u there!!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 11, 2004, 1:59 AM

Post #74 of 132 (14917 views)
Shortcut

No lah, leeloo is being trained by me to be a lap dog! If I have bigger dog, will definitely enrol for the class. See u there!

pinky55poo
ALPHA

Sep 11, 2004, 3:04 AM

Post #75 of 132 (14913 views)
Shortcut

Oh dear ST, pp fell down ah. how is he now. adoi, pls be careful lah wth chis, they very delicate lah unlike the piggy puggies. We are very careful with our Babi chi in Spore, dare not let her simply jump anywhre or anything. You stay in cheras, right. There's a vet nearby in Tmn Segar n Tmn Yulek. Please let us know how is pp now. take care pls.

sally
pug rules!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my