Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Missing Shih-tzu

qelayne
Novice

Sep 8, 2004, 10:27 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1333 views)
Shortcut
Missing Shih-tzu Can't Post

Anyone missing a shih-tzu? I went to the TTDI wet market today and saw a poster about finding a missing shih-tzu around TTDI area. I didnt take down the info tho but I can find out for anyone if u a missing a doggy around TTDI area.

cfw
Novice

Sep 9, 2004, 8:58 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1304 views)
Shortcut
Re: [qelayne] Missing Shih-tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

i lost my dog in BU, could I trouble you to take the number down or could u let me know where exactly is the notice? There is a possibility that my shih tzu could end up there. Thanks

qelayne
Novice

Sep 9, 2004, 6:04 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1297 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cfw] Missing Shih-tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

ok

qelayne
Novice

Sep 10, 2004, 5:46 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1262 views)
Shortcut

The tel no for the person who found the shih-tzu is 03-77281326. He/She is probably working person as it is specified to call during office hrs. Hope that it's ur shih-tzu. We love our Dommie so much despite only being with us for 2 months, don't what to do without him. Good Luck!

cfw
Novice

Sep 11, 2004, 3:55 AM

Post #5 of 6 (1233 views)
Shortcut

thanks for the info. unfortunately, it's not benji. How did u lose your dog?

qelayne
Novice

Sep 11, 2004, 4:27 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1215 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cfw] Missing Shih-tzu [In reply to] Can't Post

Soory to hear/read that it's not benji. Keep on trying.

No. No. I did not lose my dog. What I meant is that I can't imagine losing him and not having him around even tho he has been with us for only 2 months. Dommie is kept in the house most of the time, confined to my kitchen areas, and partially into the doorway of my dinning room. He is very intelligent as he keeps trying his luck to go further and further into my house. Because he was already 1 yr when I got him but despite being kept in a cage at the pet shop, it only took him like 1 wk at the most to be toilet trained, and he does not mark his areas. That's a good thing.

I really hope that u will find ur benji soon. But I think it's better not to pur a pedigree dog outside of the hse if u can help it. A friend had her silky terrier stolen from a cage in her compound..the guy just jumped over the fence and unlocked the cage to take the dog away!! so be careful!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my