Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 7, 2004, 8:22 PM

Post #1 of 73 (7480 views)
Shortcut
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! Can't Post

Every saturday without fail we have our K9 Trekker's meeting at Bkt Gasing and then trek in with our super duper doggies to the wilderness ! Here we come again Bkt Gasing !!! LOL !

NOTE : Do put your dogs to be on-leash at all times & Pick up after your dogs poo.

Date : September 11h, 2004

Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7.30 am

into the jungle by 7.45 AM pls note that we will not wait for anyone who is late....as we do not want to attract anymore unwanted attention from none dog lover. I hope you can understand .... so pls be punctual.

Join us in the list below :

1. Ming Yang & Terry + 2 smelly ones lor... (no bath for 2 weeks adi)

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok’s roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called “Lotus”. Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 – 300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant – go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail.
8. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya ! ;)

cheers,
minglmy

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Sep 7, 2004, 8:25 PM

Post #2 of 73 (7473 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

would like to go... but no transport this week... anyone is kind enuf to give me a lift... those staying nearby only lah...

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Sep 7, 2004, 8:26 PM

Post #3 of 73 (7470 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

All Rights Reserved no. 8 taken!! LaughLaugh

8. Lilian

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

Khoobg
Webmaster

Sep 7, 2004, 8:31 PM

Post #4 of 73 (7462 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

2. Khoo BG + Teneal
8. Lilian

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 7, 2004, 8:39 PM

Post #5 of 73 (7454 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KAll] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

1. Ming Yang & Terry + 2 smell good fella :)
2. Khoo BG + Teneal
8. Lilian

cheers,
minglmy

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2004, 8:40 PM

Post #6 of 73 (7451 views)
Shortcut

Oops.. I should check before I post that message.. Sorry.... Good thing there will be one... Fion

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2004, 8:45 PM

Post #7 of 73 (7447 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Sir, The other Fiona already emailed you the car stickers design in ai file... I will be emailing you the design in ai file too... Let my husband do the final art work before transfering into ai file for you... Let me confirm about the design, the dog pointed one/square one with just one line of words "www.puppy.com.my" at the bottlm in the middle without your paw logo behind? Cool? Ok, thanks... I know you are busy about the launching so I shall not "kacau" you further... Fion

Admin

Sep 7, 2004, 9:04 PM

Post #8 of 73 (7440 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

OK Will take a look at the T Design shortly. As for Paws, go for the colour one. As for original design, please put only www.puppy.com.my at the bottom and do not include the dog and paw.

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 7, 2004, 9:07 PM

Post #9 of 73 (7437 views)
Shortcut

2. Khoo BG + Teneal
3. Tina & Jerome + 2 furkids
4. Lisa + Yola
8. Lilian

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 7, 2004, 9:14 PM

Post #10 of 73 (7433 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jerome] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

2. Khoo BG + Teneal
4. Lisa + Yola
5. Stanley & Henry
8. Lilian

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2004, 9:17 PM

Post #11 of 73 (7429 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Mr Khoo???? Husband have not do the final art work and trasfer the design to ai file... Will email you at bgkhoo@hiley.com the sample only now then .... Fion

Khoobg
Webmaster

Sep 7, 2004, 9:29 PM

Post #12 of 73 (7420 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

2. Khoo BG + Teneal
4. Lisa + Yola
5. Stanley & Henry
6. Law K S + Ranger
8. Lilian

Fiona, I have replied your mail

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 7, 2004, 10:03 PM

Post #13 of 73 (7414 views)
Shortcut

No, I'm the buta and forgetful one, saw USJ 8 but remembered USJ 4. How come u hate USJ? I've told a real estate agent, to find me a corner house owned by a Chinese, with Chinese neighbours all around. Then I told him I'm Malay. The guy must be scratching his head!!!! By the way is USJ 3 a good area?

BomBom
Enthusiast

Sep 7, 2004, 11:21 PM

Post #14 of 73 (7404 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jerome] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Tina,

Nice to have met you, Lisa and furkids on Saturday. BTW what is youe email? I want to send you some pics I took.

See you Saturday with your BabiesSmile
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 7, 2004, 11:31 PM

Post #15 of 73 (7399 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BomBom] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Audrey, nice to have met u too!! My e-mail is j e r c u i s @ s t r e a m y x . c o m. Can't wait to view the pics!!!

leeloo sends you big kisses!!

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 8, 2004, 1:00 AM

Post #16 of 73 (7381 views)
Shortcut

Nah, no problem.... No worries.... So finally you are joining us for the trek... Good thing we talked about it on Saturday huh? Now all of us can have fun.. yahoooooooo!!!!!
I am Chinese, wanna be my neighbor? But no corner house.. Next door is selling the house... Hehehehe.. Interested so no more complain from neighbor about my dogs barking and all just kidding heheheheheh..... Hmm I think USJ 3 is a good area... Try sending message to SSLee from Obedience launching thread, He has 3 Great dane and if not mistaken I think he is from USJ 3? Fion

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 8, 2004, 1:10 AM

Post #17 of 73 (7376 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks you, yes I did receive already and already told my husband already.. .As soon as he did the final art work and trasfer into ai file, will email to you immediately... Fiona already done hers (the paw designs for car stickers) and emailed to you... Mine hopefully can gert to you by today if not by tomorrow... Fion

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 8, 2004, 1:36 AM

Post #18 of 73 (7368 views)
Shortcut

hey! foo here... taro bullie ah.. hehehe

u want to move to usj? come lah come lah hehehehhe..... me from usj also.. kekeke.. bonsai is here lu then.. hehhe

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 8, 2004, 1:58 AM

Post #19 of 73 (7361 views)
Shortcut

Pity it's not a corner!! You sure u want me to live next door ah, I'll have 3 dogs, you have 3 with two cats, I can only imagine the noise they'll be making when the postman, garbage man, newspaper man and tilam lama man come around. Sure havoc wan!!

Anyway thanks for the info, will interrogate him about the USJ 3 area on sunday. How many furkids are u bringing this sat?

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 8, 2004, 2:03 AM

Post #20 of 73 (7358 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

wah got so many friends in USJ!! Best nye, then can go walk-walk together!!

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 8, 2004, 2:14 AM

Post #21 of 73 (7357 views)
Shortcut

yes from usj 11.. u can visit me also hehehe...

WAW u and fion join together hahaha the whole area can hear loh hahahaha... will be fun.. but make sure the mpsj don't come over hahahahah.

join taro also lah.... but he don't bark... only will bark for the cake hahaha..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 8, 2004, 5:09 AM

Post #22 of 73 (7340 views)
Shortcut

K9 t-shirt design in ai file has been emailed to you... Do let me know if you have not receive them and if any problem with the printer and need a copy in disk, let me know before Friday so I can give it to you on any Saturday during the trek... Fion

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 8, 2004, 5:14 AM

Post #23 of 73 (7338 views)
Shortcut

I am very sure I don't mind you staying next door to me... Dog lovers I am very welcome one... Hehehehe worry MPSJ come only heheheh just kidding.. Me so far so good they never come and after neautering Thunder no more big fight already.... When I am around, when postman is here, I lock them upstair same for the rest...
Are all 3 of your dogs are Pug???
You will see him with the Great Dane, his new one.. I will introduce you.. He is nice.... Sean is his name... Only brnging 1 dog, Rambo.. cannot handle so many la... Fion

(This post was edited by vicfion on Sep 8, 2004, 5:15 AM)

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 8, 2004, 6:27 AM

Post #24 of 73 (7322 views)
Shortcut

fion someone got great dane ah? can intro me ah? i like this big doggie ah!!! but they r friendly right.. like scooby doo

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 8, 2004, 6:41 AM

Post #25 of 73 (7316 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BomBom] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello

you did take some pics on saturday jungle trekking right. can send to me ar? misterstan thanks ya.

(This post was edited by MisterStan on Sep 8, 2004, 6:42 AM)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my