Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Admin

Sep 4, 2004, 7:33 PM

Post #26 of 132 (17928 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KEIDOU] Come and have fun s at TheLaunch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

The launch is free for all to attend and join some doggie for free also.

(This post was edited by Admin on Sep 4, 2004, 7:34 PM)

a_evie
Doggyman

Sep 4, 2004, 9:10 PM

Post #27 of 132 (17917 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

can we register on teh actual day itself? we're trying very hard to make it for classes.

btw...you've met shalom during the trek...what classes do you think we shd opt for. she is 10months plus...kinda stubborn some days.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 4, 2004, 10:08 PM

Post #28 of 132 (17909 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

shalom !!! join lah hehe... me kacau again..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 5, 2004, 7:08 AM

Post #29 of 132 (17903 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sslee80] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Long time have not been hearing from you... Hope I can find my way there (you know me, lousy at maps and direction) and meet up with you there... Miss your doggie friend there... Fion

sasa
Enthusiast

Sep 5, 2004, 7:41 PM

Post #30 of 132 (17832 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeeyin] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

So u n Goldie will go to Tmn Desa on Sept 12 lor? I will bing Bowie there also. Hopefully we can catch up wth each other and ur Goldie won't ignore my poor Bowie as he still havn't get any new doggie friend at OUG... My neighbour dogs keep barking at him all the time FrownFrown

I've tried the OUG Vet (Dr Bun) yesterday. His serving is jus good n the price also reasonable. Praise Lord LaughLaugh
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 5, 2004, 8:05 PM

Post #31 of 132 (17828 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All, bombom, lois_wong, yuanyuan, koogiebus, ichisz, phoenix, pinky55poo, liswarhol, ladee_m, nairud, ginl] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear All,

Lets have a GATHERING there too ! I'm sure alot of us have been waiting for a gathering for a loooooong loooooooong time... let's use this chance to meet up.

K9 Trekkers, pug, Poodle, JRTerror members where are you ? let's join in the fun, play some games, win some nice figurine hehehehe ! hehehehe

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Sep 5, 2004, 8:21 PM)

jeeyin
Enthusiast

Sep 5, 2004, 11:34 PM

Post #32 of 132 (17793 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sasa] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Good Good....dun worry...coz goldie will definitely play with Bowie...loves to play with all dogs or ppl...Hope i can recognise u on that day~~~CAn't wait ler....Laugh

THat's nice of Dr.Bun !! Good lah...so we do not have to travel that far to a clinic...

Khoobg
Webmaster

Sep 6, 2004, 8:16 AM

Post #33 of 132 (17763 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes you can sign up on that day. Shalom is good for Basic Obedience.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

sslee80
ALPHA

Sep 6, 2004, 4:30 PM

Post #34 of 132 (17749 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

long time no see...what's up?
there's a map posted...should be easy to find.
when r we gonna meet up for teh tarik again?Smile
will be bringing my newly adopted dane there. see ya there

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

yst323
Old Kaki

Sep 6, 2004, 5:48 PM

Post #35 of 132 (17742 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

yeh yeh yeh...pp can not wait any longer liao... wish to see all goh goh, ceh ceh there lu..Smile

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

a_evie
Doggyman

Sep 6, 2004, 9:18 PM

Post #36 of 132 (17723 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

great...hope to make it....

a_evie
Doggyman

Sep 6, 2004, 9:32 PM

Post #37 of 132 (17718 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

see how lor....daddy and mummy BUSY BUSY bee.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 6, 2004, 9:34 PM

Post #38 of 132 (17717 views)
Shortcut

hi a_evie

hope to meet you and shalom on the 12 sept 2004. come ya? see you there. Smile

yst323
Old Kaki

Sep 7, 2004, 12:35 AM

Post #39 of 132 (17708 views)
Shortcut

Hi evie & shalom,
Hope to see you in this sunday...come lah, join us since shalom is more suitable for basic obedience class than shalom will be classmate with taro loh...pp is henry's classmate loh...hahahahaCool

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 7, 2004, 1:36 AM

Post #40 of 132 (17699 views)
Shortcut

shalom ah.. ask mummy and daddy come lah.. work canot finished one lah... our whole life will stick with work.. take few hours out lah....

really hope can see u there ah..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2004, 5:27 AM

Post #41 of 132 (17695 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

I am in if I can find my way there.. FIon

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2004, 5:36 AM

Post #42 of 132 (17691 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sslee80] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Nothing much just suriving and very involve with the jungle trekking.. Join us la? All will be happy to see you and your big friend... Adopted a new Dane? Or bought? What color? cannot wait to see him...
I am very sotong about roads and map one... To me is hard to find because I don't even know that place... Sosee how lo... If cannot go very upset lo but no choice lo... Don't know how to get there ma...
"yam cha"? Anytime.. Just let me know.. .Fion

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 7, 2004, 7:35 AM

Post #43 of 132 (17680 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Fion, remember me? Leeloo's mummy. Heard that your ECS sapu habis the cake. Lisa will be very pleased. I'll be going on the 12th to Tmn Desa, hope to see you and your ECS as well as your girls there. If not then maybe will see you at the next jungle trekking, btw, when's the next one? Can't wait to sign up! Got leeches or not? I suffer from "all sorts of cacing phobia", if I see maggots or cacing I'll take off and run like the wind! Told hubby to standby with salt and now I'm muscling up my arms to be able to carry leeloo in case she pancit during the trekking. I just hope that we don't pancit before her! Hope to see u soon!!

sslee80
ALPHA

Sep 7, 2004, 5:14 PM

Post #44 of 132 (17653 views)
Shortcut

jungle trekking? tell more abt it...
yeah, adopted a harlequin dane. will bring her to the gathering.
haa...sotong pulakLaugh maybe we can meet up somewhere at Subang Jaya and then go together lo..

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2004, 6:17 PM

Post #45 of 132 (17644 views)
Shortcut

Harlequin Dane.. Is it the one from your avatar??? I am excited to go to the gathering partly because I wanna see her too lei... I still want the one which is black spot and all white like Grey Lougini one....
Sure sure sure.. Where should we meet and go? Hope my friend going so she can fetch me there... Me too scare to drive in an unfamiliar place... Lost means die lo... thanks you thanks.. we should set a plae and time them if my friend not going....
Jungle Trekking? We trek at the Jalan Gasing Taman Pendidikan... I can show you where if you decide to go... But your dog too big for my little Satria so I guess you can drive and follow me? Wish I can buy my dream truck Ford Ranger... Anyway, I will be having problem wih parking then and cannot afford anyway... Take about 1 hour or so to finish the trek... But have to be careful during going down hill as your dog is big and strong lo.... Come with me this week if there is any??? Fiona

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2004, 6:24 PM

Post #46 of 132 (17639 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jerome] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah I do... I do... Hehehe how are you???
I told Lisa already.. My dog never even leave one drop of cream hehehhehe.. They are greedy also la
I don't know the way.. Still trying to see how to get there.. If friends can go to pick me up or something... My girls? Don't think bringing them... I cannot handle dogs and kids lo.... Also not safe lo... I concentrade on dogs then did not take care of kids or vice versa.... Got competition and all.. How to look after 2 people and dog lo.. Come and see them at my place then :)
So far no l eeches lo.. Only Mosquito... Check out the thread under event calendar and see whether this Sat have or not.. I will also let you know then... Fion

sslee80
ALPHA

Sep 7, 2004, 7:48 PM

Post #47 of 132 (17619 views)
Shortcut

yup...that's the one...Smile

can la...let's say somewhere at usj 4 shell station?

let's see if I have the time to join u all for j trekking and have extra blood to donate...LaughLaugh. I don't think there is one this week coz sunday is another big event for dogs..

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 7, 2004, 8:00 PM

Post #48 of 132 (17615 views)
Shortcut

true lar, keep thinking you're supermum. 1 Fiona and 2kids + 3 furkids, in a big field , sure havoc one. Still I tabik you, don't know how u can manage. I got 1 big baby (hubby) and 1 small baby furkid to handle and still feel exhausted.I discuss with my hubby, if can handle three furkids then can think about a baby. By the way, where do u stay? I could come and visit, not working at the moment.

No leeches, very good!!! Will arm myself with serai anti-mosquito patch. The mosquitoes can buffet on my hubby's blood!! hahaha!!

Been checking out the trekking thread, no news yet. But confirm will join and I'm dragging some others to join as well!!

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2004, 8:28 PM

Post #49 of 132 (17604 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jerome] Come and have funs at The Launch of Purina ProPlan Puppycom Agility & Obedience Training Program [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehehehh, actually 5 furkids, 2 cats but cats no need to have to care much except food and love.... No la, me not so "terror" one... I guess LOVE bring it all... Think of I love them, I can do it lo... Actually not really fun when every morning have to feed milk to 2 girls, and 5 pets at 6.30 or 7am lo.. Wait up so early sob sob sob.... Husband ah.. feed himself hehehehehehahahhahha... Anyway, I am sure you can do much better job than me.... I impatient one.. Bad temper too.... Hear me screaming??? You know what is going on hehehhe....
I am in USJ8... Near Taipan.. What about you? Do visit me :)
Good to hear that you finally will join us for trekking.. Not sure there is one because big event the next day but usually got lo....
Keep checking, normally 2 days before Sat thread only up if not mistaken.... Fion

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2004, 8:32 PM

Post #50 of 132 (17600 views)
Shortcut

Me also not sure if there is one gathering for trekking but normally got lo.. Keep checking and normally 2 days before Sat, thread will be up if not mistaken... Let me know if you going lo...
USJ 4... Let me think... The one next to a school??? Hope I am rightor else I don't know here hehehehhe...
Where you adopt your Dane? I want one.. Wish I can have one.. Actually before knowing you, I already told him I want a Great Dane and now know you worst... Beside Husky and all, I also want Great Dane etc.. To many to want lei... But definantely Husky and Great dane.... Oh Grey Hound too.. cannot fid one here though... Fion

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my