Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
My Labrado Puppy Has Been Stolen

shaun_sia
Novice

Sep 6, 2004, 6:32 PM

Post #1 of 14 (2727 views)
Shortcut
My Labrado Puppy Has Been Stolen Can't Post

On 2/9/04, my Labrado puppy, VIOS, has accidentally ran out of the gate and was caught by the dog catcher.
I went the the centre trying to claim her back, I was told their men did not catch my puppy...
However, 2 of my neigbours saw them in action...the men were in marrom t-shirt unifrom driving a white van...a school teacher also witnessed the catch (my house is just opposite a school...
By the way, I stay in Cheras, Taman Connaught...anyone has any suggestion to rescue my puppy... we miss her very much...
In fact I have offered money for them to return my VIOS...its not the money or getting another puppy...its the relation / attachment we have with the puppy for 6 weeks..
Please help...we want back our puppy...Unsure

Sydney
Doggyman

Sep 6, 2004, 11:18 PM

Post #2 of 14 (2707 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shaun_sia] My Labrado Puppy Has Been Stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

A puppy lab... What colour is ur lab?

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

shaun_sia
Novice

Sep 7, 2004, 12:06 AM

Post #3 of 14 (2699 views)
Shortcut

my puppy is abt 10 weeks od, i have named her VIOS.
she has milky yellow coat and brownish on the back.
she is chubby n she is oso micro-chipped...
i just wish that she wld come home to me...we miss her so much....so is Stout, my the other rottweiler....who plays with her everyday...
to me my little puppy has been kidnapped...but i have offered to pay the ransom if it is so...why aren't they returning my puppy???Frown

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Sep 7, 2004, 1:16 AM

Post #4 of 14 (2681 views)
Shortcut

hi,

so sad to hear dat happen on ur lab pup..Frown but since ur pup have micro-chiped, i think there must have ways to save ur lab puppy.Smile look at the bright side! sry, i cant help u on how to get bak ur lab pup but maybe some1 can help u in this forum!! i have no experience in this, n i dont have any pups yetUnsure ... some 1 help pls!!!!

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 7, 2004, 1:48 AM

Post #5 of 14 (2676 views)
Shortcut

Hi Dear,

Sorry to hear it. I understand ur feeling, coz one of my lovely puppies has been stolen last yr. I still miss her very much now although it has been happened few mths already.....

Dun give up! Try to distribute as many flyers as you can. If possible, upload ur puppy's pic here and let all the puppy.com members to keep an eye for ur puppy.

Since ur puppy is microchip, then u can notify ur nearby pet and vet shop for ur missing puppy. U can also try to visit as many pet shop as u can. Becoz i was being told last time, people like to steal puppy away and then resell it in a pet shop.

Good luck for u. I also won't stop looking for my MiMi.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

pei02
Enthusiast

Sep 7, 2004, 3:16 AM

Post #6 of 14 (2665 views)
Shortcut

Try to go to the shelter that where they keep all those dogs. Without telling them.

beyond

Sep 7, 2004, 4:53 AM

Post #7 of 14 (2660 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pei02] My Labrado Puppy Has Been Stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmm...Having witnesses that actually 'saw' them in action, why not try reporting to the authorities?

shaun_sia
Novice

Sep 7, 2004, 7:27 PM

Post #8 of 14 (2633 views)
Shortcut

TQ so much 4all ur concern abt my VIOS...

i hav gone 2d centre twice ... n personally search every corner of the pound for my puppy...

i oso pleaded with them for the return of my poor VIOS in exchange for a ransom...they kidnapped my puppy...

i real felt bad n sorry that i din take good care of my puppy... feeling of guilt everythime i look at the empty cage...

anyway, i will keep tryin lookin for my puppy, VIOS...

thanks again for ur kind and encouraging words...it takes a dog lover 2know the feelin of losing a loved one...

renaoh
Enthusiast

Sep 8, 2004, 12:41 AM

Post #9 of 14 (2619 views)
Shortcut

Hi Shaun,

So sorry to hear about your puppy. Someone in this forum provided some very useful telephone numbers and departments that you can visit to help trace your puppy. You can try the search engine to see whether you can retreived the numbers or not.

Don't give up.

Pooi Har
New User

Sep 14, 2004, 10:46 PM

Post #10 of 14 (2530 views)
Shortcut

hi, I just got a Lab puppy myself and could imagine how you feel, since i have grew very attached to the puppy. When you said some one witness the capture of your dog, what people are those. Does they uniform tell what association or Jabatan they are from?
If someone saw them taking your puppy and yet they fail to admit it and hand over the puppy to you...thats stealing!!! Maybe you can check with SPCA on which is the best people you should report to in order to get back your puppy.
Good Luck!

shaun_sia
Novice

Sep 15, 2004, 1:56 AM

Post #11 of 14 (2509 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pooi Har] My Labrado Puppy Has Been Stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

congras... u better keep a close eyes on ur puppy...there is someone eyeing to steal ur pup...

to me these dog catchers are roughians...they are licensed 2steal....

i fully understand that dog catchers are not well paid n they may be lookin for side income...but...i offer to reward them if they return my puppy...

i have tried callin spca, dbkl...pet shops...but my puppy in no way can be found...

anyway keep ur eyes tight on ur puppy...have fun...

Virgil Ang
Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2004, 8:57 PM

Post #12 of 14 (2327 views)
Shortcut

I hate those dog catchers....... I feel sorry for you.

Hi, check the time, date , van number....etc .....make a report to the authority. Get the person who is responsible for the catch.....get him,,,,,report to police.......He must have sold it or given to somebody....definitely not in the shelter anymore.

Good luck.

emilia
Novice

Dec 18, 2004, 7:48 AM

Post #13 of 14 (2089 views)
Shortcut

i am so sorry to hear this.. take it easy my dear... i will pray for u and ur puppy..
eMiLia
Attachments: 2s.jpg (57.2 KB)

mwtang
Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2004, 9:40 PM

Post #14 of 14 (2043 views)
Shortcut
Re: [emilia] My Labrado Puppy Has Been Stolen [In reply to] Can't Post

been in ya situation before....feels like shit, nevertheless..

take it ez.

mwtang

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my