Sale in Pets Wonderland 1 utama!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jul 27, 2004, 6:41 AM

Post #1 of 29 (5318 views)
Shortcut
Sale in Pets Wonderland 1 utama!!! Can't Post

I went to 1 utama yesterday night (sunday).. There is a sale going on at pet's wonderland. Do check it out.. Anyone is looking forward to buy dog food please check it out... I also took the opportunity to see dogs for sale.. It is told that the dogs sold that are imported from australial.. Not sure is it true or not.. Dogs that were on sale are beagles, labrador, pomeranian, etc..

ohmybeagle
Dog Kichi

Jul 27, 2004, 10:07 AM

Post #2 of 29 (5316 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Sale in Pets Wonderland 1 utama!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there,

No offense here Stan but i can tell u honestly that it's not good to get anything from there basically...especially live stock. I am a frequent visitor there and i only buy minor pet food from there,perhaps mostly rawhide bones and imported treats. Their stuff are expensive that's why they need to mark it down now to release old stock. Now....talking about the live stock there...particularly the dogs....Oh My God.....it's pathetic that they call for RM3000 each for two thin and unpresentable Beagles. ......imported from australia ?? yeah sure why not.....but thru profit-ripping puppy mills or agents perhaps.....well who knows right ? only the owner of that shop knows....(and he is surely laughing at the naive buyers for that " imported" delusion). If u are into breeding business or have interests in it u will find out later that their puppies are of such poor quality and definitely not worth a nose-high price of RM2500 above. I show good sympathy for those who has bought any puppies from such pet shops becos they didnt do any research or have any good knowledge about where to get a decently good puppy. Well it's nv too late to learn from their mistake. Dont buy from Pet shops especially those that set their prices so high but dont have a good quality to show in their puppies. They are just shameless...... They add the cost of import ALL into the price they ask for and many dont know that what they get is only a very normal pup from a foreign contry and all that they pay goes to the importing cost and the money pocket of the importer. If u really want a good puppy do some research and get from a reputable breeder.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jul 27, 2004, 5:47 PM

Post #3 of 29 (5314 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ohmybeagle] Sale in Pets Wonderland 1 utama!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I went there just to buy some bones for Henry to bite.. His teeth is very very itchy. Biting us all at home....

ANyone of you would know where to get varities of crate for a reasonable/low price..... I am looking forward to get one for Henry. The current cage is couldn't fit him. Boy, he is getting bigger.... 1 utama Pet's wonderland the plastic crate are expensive, ranged from rm400 - rm700... the metal cage, black in color, big size, cost around Rm250. I wanted to buy the RM250 metal cage, but not sure is it cheap or expensive.. And the plastic crates shapes like a house..Which is recommended for my Henry.....

I wonder those dogs sold in 1 utama are mentioned that they are imported from australia... Are they really imported from australia???Curious!!!!

ohmybeagle
Dog Kichi

Jul 28, 2004, 11:02 AM

Post #4 of 29 (5306 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I know an agent who runs about places selling pet accessories including a big variety of cages but i am not sure how she is going to show u the sample. perhaps she has a catalogue i am not sure but u can try to call her and tell her u are looking for a cage. Her price is slightly lower than the market price becos she is working for a supplier company base in sg. buloh. Ask for Audra Lim 0165550329. u might get a cage around RM40 cheaper than the upscale market in PJ or One Utama. Good luck

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jul 28, 2004, 9:33 PM

Post #5 of 29 (5287 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ohmybeagle] Sale in Pets Wonderland 1 utama!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks alot ohmybeagle

Veteran
Dog Kichi

Aug 6, 2004, 11:50 PM

Post #6 of 29 (5235 views)
Shortcut

Hi there, I totally agree on what Stan has said on Pet Wonderlands pricing that shoots off the sky. but do understand becos of them around, now we appreciate our down to earth petshop or supplier more. Anyway you guys have nice beagles.

Veteran

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2004, 12:25 AM

Post #7 of 29 (5233 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veteran] Sale in Pets Wonderland 1 utama!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks veteran. you got a cute beagle. is that a beagle or basset hound? if u can, do u mind take a look at my avatar pic and see if that is a beagle or basset or mixture of both?

Veteran
Dog Kichi

Aug 7, 2004, 12:39 AM

Post #8 of 29 (5230 views)
Shortcut

you are welcome. Mine's a basset. will check out your beagle by the way I have beagles too in my gf's place. Expecting a litter soon. will keep you posted then .

Veteran.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 7, 2004, 12:43 AM

Post #9 of 29 (5228 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Veteran] Sale in Pets Wonderland 1 utama!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

oh i see. where did you buy the basset, how old and how much.. please let me know whether mine is more to basset 0r more to beagle. thanks

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Aug 9, 2004, 10:22 PM

Post #10 of 29 (5214 views)
Shortcut

Hello!

Yours looks like a basset mixed with beagle. The ears are too long for a beagle.

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 9, 2004, 11:23 PM

Post #11 of 29 (5213 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Sale in Pets Wonderland 1 utama!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello. you r the second person to say this to me. i not sure about this. but i think is not mixed breed. this pup got mka cert. this pup sire is australia breed.

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Aug 10, 2004, 5:11 PM

Post #12 of 29 (5195 views)
Shortcut

Hello!!

It's looks like a mixed breed from your avatar and some of the pics that you put up at the photo gallery.

Unfortunately, certificate forgery is purportedly happening within the association itself. Unless you know the reputable breeder personally or have seen the sire or dame of your beagle, then I think the authenticity of your breed is questionable.

Nevertheless, please don't use a cert to control the level of your love for your dog. With or without a cert, your dog's love for you will NEVER change and thus you should show the same too. Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 10, 2004, 5:15 PM

Post #13 of 29 (5193 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Sale in Pets Wonderland 1 utama!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

my beagle have a long floppy ears and sexy eyes. cute though. so ru going for the jungle trekking? hoping to meet you there.

Sydney
Doggyman

Aug 29, 2004, 12:49 AM

Post #14 of 29 (4999 views)
Shortcut

dog food.. dono which dog food 2 choose.Frown

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 29, 2004, 3:07 AM

Post #15 of 29 (4998 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Sale in Pets Wonderland 1 utama!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

choose one that is suitable for your puppy. do ask your vet for recommendation.

Sydney
Doggyman

Aug 29, 2004, 3:20 AM

Post #16 of 29 (4997 views)
Shortcut

do no wether me puppy like his foodFrown

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

dogslover
Canine Addict

Sep 1, 2004, 11:31 PM

Post #17 of 29 (4982 views)
Shortcut

Hey i'm new in this forum.I wanna ask u ppl something...How much is the Basset?Beagle?And which one is better?

I heard from a Penang breeder that Basset Hound will get its ear problem,also skin.

For Beagle it will so anoying when its bark.Was it true?

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 1, 2004, 11:47 PM

Post #18 of 29 (4981 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dogslover] Sale in Pets Wonderland 1 utama!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there

i bought my beagle for rm1550. pets safari is selling for arund rm1900. which is better? it depend on individual owners. beagle also have ears problem which required me to clean every wed and fri. currently my beagle do not have skin problem. beagle's bark is annoying? why is that so? my beagle seldom bark except when it needs to pee poo and when it is playing with us.

dogslover
Canine Addict

Sep 2, 2004, 12:02 AM

Post #19 of 29 (4977 views)
Shortcut

Did u have any email add?or icq maybe we chat at there is better then here.........this is my email add GraciousLance@hotmail.com

dogslover
Canine Addict

Sep 2, 2004, 12:30 AM

Post #20 of 29 (4967 views)
Shortcut

hello ..... i am ming

dogslover
Canine Addict

Sep 2, 2004, 12:40 AM

Post #21 of 29 (4965 views)
Shortcut

proplan

Sydney
Doggyman

Sep 2, 2004, 3:54 AM

Post #22 of 29 (4950 views)
Shortcut

erm basset?

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

dogslover
Canine Addict

Sep 2, 2004, 11:15 PM

Post #23 of 29 (4932 views)
Shortcut

i mean the hush puppy...........

Sydney
Doggyman

Sep 3, 2004, 11:22 PM

Post #24 of 29 (4898 views)
Shortcut

huh? Basset?

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

dogslover
Canine Addict

Sep 4, 2004, 11:18 PM

Post #25 of 29 (4882 views)
Shortcut

i mean Basset hound........hahahaWink....sorry of my short form that make u cant understnd.....

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my