Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Saw M.Schnauzer in Cheras

Schnau2004
Dog Kichi

Sep 2, 2004, 4:57 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1050 views)
Shortcut
Saw M.Schnauzer in Cheras Can't Post

This morning, on the way to work, I saw a male MS in Cheras. He was with a group (5 to 6) of mongrel. When I saw him, I stopped my car and turn back. I tried to call him so that I can fecth him back but he refuse to come to me when I say "come boy". He was like a bit shock and walk away. I tried another time and he ran away again. He doesnt seem understand the command. The rest of the mongreal look at me and I am afraid that they will atttack me.

He is kinda small in size, problably 6kg, hard fur, with navy blue collar (with white paw), I would saw around 2 years of age (from the way he act) and also notice that the collar comes with a cut leash. He look happy playing around with those mongrel. ALso his beard is not as long as normal MS. Kinda funny face.

Anyone that knows the owner, pls call me at 016-658 6675 coz I believe it is kinda easy to locate him coz he is staying with those mongrel. I wil try to look for him tonite but I am not sure whether I manage to catch or not.

beyond

Sep 7, 2004, 4:57 AM

Post #2 of 4 (975 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Schnau2004] Saw M.Schnauzer in Cheras [In reply to] Can't Post

Which part of Cheras is it?

Schnau2004
Dog Kichi

Sep 23, 2004, 1:50 AM

Post #3 of 4 (882 views)
Shortcut
Re: [beyond] Saw M.Schnauzer in Cheras [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Between Taman rasa sayang and Taman Lagenda Mas

pei02
Enthusiast

Sep 23, 2004, 4:58 PM

Post #4 of 4 (878 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Schnau2004] Saw M.Schnauzer in Cheras [In reply to] Can't Post

Still there?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my