Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Lost Shih Tzu at BU3/2 - totally devastated

cfw
Novice

Aug 26, 2004, 6:31 AM

Post #1 of 3 (980 views)
Shortcut
Lost Shih Tzu at BU3/2 - totally devastated Can't Post

My wife and I are wrecked over Benji's disappearance. I got a strong feeling someone has already taken him. We searched the entire Bandar Utama area when we found out he was missing when we came back. Only 1 or 2 persons saw him wandering in the area shortly after he ran from the house. BTW, we think he ran out when we closed our automatic gate, we didn't realise it until we came back 3 hours later. I hope the person who has taken him is kind to him, and hopefully try to look us up to return him to us. We have been distributing notices to all houses in Sections 3, 4, 6 & 2. We dunno what to do.

tntkickboxing
Novice

Aug 28, 2004, 2:35 AM

Post #2 of 3 (917 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cfw] Lost Shih Tzu at BU3/2 - totally devastated [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi. I recently found a dog ( not yours i'm sorry) but from my experience, I would suggest you call PAWS, SPCA, DBKL Dog Unit, Put signs up at all vets and pet shops and supermarket billboards in your area. If you can, take out an ad in the papers.

The dog I found is now with me for one month. it is incredibly hard to locate an owner, despite all my efforts. By putting signs and ads, etc everywhere, if someone has your dog, it will make it a whole lot easier for them to find you.

Good Luck. Our hearts go out to you. We pray for the safe return of your pet.

Josyen
New User

Oct 2, 2004, 8:09 AM

Post #3 of 3 (740 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tntkickboxing] Lost Shih Tzu at BU3/2 - totally devastated [In reply to] Can't Post

I can feel the same pain as I lost my dog on 30/9, one day before my birthday. I have not stopped crying since then and have sent out more than 1,000 flyers around in BU.

tnt has a point there. We should send out notice to all vets nearby or wherever we can reach. My guess is whoever that has takne our dogs in would sure like to take the dog to the vet for a check up unless they have other intention.

Good luck to cfw.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my