Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 21th, 2004 - ROUND 23 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

a_evie
Doggyman

Aug 22, 2004, 8:56 PM

Post #51 of 118 (4019 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Jungle Trekking cum Community Work ! [In reply to] Can't Post

could we have a specific section on this website that is dedicated to covering our jungle trek trips..complete with photos and all..

a_evie
Doggyman

Aug 22, 2004, 9:01 PM

Post #52 of 118 (4018 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking cum Community Work ! [In reply to] Can't Post

i think it is more because we have not really been sleeping enough. we're still doing 3 to 4 hours a day....its been really long since we both had a good sleep.

this morning ...had to get up early too. our the other daughter called and said she wanted to eat dim sum wor...and we thought we could have an early night...hehe only to know we have been given tickets for teh acapella thingy in genting!...ohhh we miss our bed.

hmmm...have a view cam? am keen to record our jungle trek trips...at least we can show them what has been collected and left behind. call it evidence if need be!

actually if you noticed the pieces of papers that we picked up...it states which group was running thru the jungle. much as paper is bio degradable...its still an eye sore lor.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 23, 2004, 3:09 AM

Post #53 of 118 (3999 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whity_rabirabit] Jungle Trekking cum Community Work ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Glad that everyone enjoyed the event... hope there is more to come in the future for us n doggies !

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 23, 2004, 3:12 AM

Post #54 of 118 (3996 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Jungle Trekking cum Community Work ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yet to see the newspaper for the passed few days... lemme check it out tonite if can.. hopefully I wont fall asleep lar.Tongue btw, who is mary ? Crazy ...

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 23, 2004, 3:14 AM

Post #55 of 118 (3995 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Jungle Trekking cum Community Work ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi !

Not having enuf rest huh... well u still looks as good ! if for me, I think i will look like an old lady LOL... view cam ? I don't even own a camera LOL.. wrong person to ask. Anyone ?

cheers,
minglmy

BomBom
Enthusiast

Aug 23, 2004, 4:44 AM

Post #56 of 118 (3986 views)
Shortcut

I just read the article that Jo told us about. If you want it I will scan and send it to you otherwise I will keep the newspaper cutting and give it to you on Saturday.

I have also mailed you some pix that we took yesterday...............Sai Weng all out to get the bottle so deeply buried in the ground. This should be of some evidence to the people who kacau kacau us.SmileSmileSmile
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 23, 2004, 4:56 AM

Post #57 of 118 (3980 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BomBom] Jungle Trekking cum Community Work ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Audrey,

wud appreciate if u cud scan the particular paper to me... i'm so tired right now with few delayed work in the office still pending for me to do ... dont think i can find time to read papers today.

Thanks ya ! appreciate it alot !

cheers,
minglmy

BomBom
Enthusiast

Aug 23, 2004, 5:29 AM

Post #58 of 118 (3965 views)
Shortcut

No problem Ming Yang. Will mail it to you as soon as possibleSmile
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 23, 2004, 6:22 AM

Post #59 of 118 (3963 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg; All] Jungle Trekking cum Community Work ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeap, it was a good thing we did it... and need to get some messages across to people who "kacau kacau" us - WE DID NOT DIRTY OR MAKE ANY DAMAGES TO THE PLACE"...
Oh by the way, Mr Khoo.. Sorry yeah... When free do fix my photo gallery yeah? Sorry.. Thanks a bunch... Fion

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Aug 23, 2004, 7:46 PM

Post #60 of 118 (3946 views)
Shortcut

The person mentioned, Datuk Dr Wong in that article is the man that had apparently made some comments or rather complained about the presence of a bunch of dogs to the Yusuf caretaker guy.

However, this is what the caretaker told us. We don't really know whether the Datuk really did make that comment.

Should we find out?

As for the rubbish collected.....ah well....only humans throw rubbish. Whoever said dogs ever threw rubbish? Even if dogs made a mess out of the rubbish bin, it WAS, in the first place, thrown by humans.

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

(This post was edited by phoenix on Aug 23, 2004, 7:56 PM)

bomberZ

Aug 23, 2004, 8:56 PM

Post #61 of 118 (3931 views)
Shortcut

mingyang,

u need my email address right? you are email me at seiweng@hotmail.com

keep me posted ok.

btw really had a great time last weekend, still havent had time to upload the picture taken cos Boo is sick after coming back from the jungle trekking, eat very little and been pooing watery by-product for the last few days. aiyo.. cham already. hopefully he can recover by this weekend.

bomberZ

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Aug 23, 2004, 9:13 PM

Post #62 of 118 (3928 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bomberZ] Jungle Trekking cum Community Work ! [In reply to] Can't Post

nice to see u and gf and boo.... sorry for dunno ur name leh... gekekekek.. btw.. i am yuanyuan with the mix breed papillon+minpin, eevee who get the most attention from the male doggies... :)

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Aug 23, 2004, 9:16 PM

Post #63 of 118 (3925 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whity_rabirabit] Jungle Trekking cum Community Work ! [In reply to] Can't Post

i saw u passed thru red light few times behind me.... thumb up for u gal...

well... eevee is not guiding Mr. Khoo to the wrong way.. she is pulling Mr. Khoo's leg,, muahahahahha... if not where we got to laugh .... she's juz being cheeky and nottie as usual... plus more bark liao this time... cannot shut her mouth once she see something attract her...

Koogiebus
Enthusiast

Aug 23, 2004, 9:43 PM

Post #64 of 118 (3915 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Jungle Trekking cum Community Work ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Is he the one helping to pick up the rubbish one ah?
guess his name is Sai Weng oh...
Not the Yip Sai Weng from beyond oh..
***** KOOGIE LOVES U ALL ***********

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Aug 23, 2004, 10:23 PM

Post #65 of 118 (3899 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Koogiebus] Jungle Trekking cum Community Work ! [In reply to] Can't Post

yaya... his name is sai weng ahhh... still remember how he wanted to untie the marking on the trees... ;)

koogie's mum... still tired or not today after yesterday?

Koogiebus
Enthusiast

Aug 23, 2004, 10:29 PM

Post #66 of 118 (3892 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Jungle Trekking cum Community Work ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Of coz le...
Not enough Sleep wor..Frown
Such a wonderful trip.. fun

bomberZ

Aug 23, 2004, 10:38 PM

Post #67 of 118 (3888 views)
Shortcut

yupyup, i am the 1 trying to untie the "red marking", try too hard to get more rubbish into the plastic bag. hahahaha

and yes, my name sound the same as the guy from beyond but he actually borrow my name and didnt pay me an royalty. Tongue

btw i was with my wife that day, not gf. hehehehe

bomberZ

Koogiebus
Enthusiast

Aug 23, 2004, 10:41 PM

Post #68 of 118 (3886 views)
Shortcut

wah wife ah.. u guys looks young mah..never expect that Tongue
Yeah,, becareful next time when trying to untie the marking hor,, me and yuan yuan very alert one ekkeke
just joking laTongue

bomberZ

Aug 23, 2004, 10:54 PM

Post #69 of 118 (3883 views)
Shortcut

koogiebus are you the 1 with the beagle? have to link the nick with a face which is a bit tough hahaha.

bomberZ

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 23, 2004, 11:21 PM

Post #70 of 118 (3878 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking cum Community Work ! [In reply to] Can't Post

The Datuk Dr. Wong was an ex-trekker who used to take ppl to the mountains for trekking.And his wife will collect some "fees" from the trekkers, I had follow his trekking gang once,
He has a loud voice and can talk without a loud speaker and live at Taman Mayabg last time. He is alos my friend's "Kai Ye" (God father),unfortunately my friend has oredi migrated to other country,otherwise can ask him to check with Dr. Wong. Just proof to him that we are doing the communitiy service and we pick up the rubbish for freeeeeee ! Our dog don't dirty the place,only the hatch runner simpky throw the papers and never pcik up..hope he could understand.

Blush I am the man with dog's name

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Aug 24, 2004, 12:06 AM

Post #71 of 118 (3868 views)
Shortcut

oopss... sorry... ur wife ahhh... gomenasai...

they din pay u royalty ahhh... u better go and sue them leh... can get lots of money compared to loyalty liao leh...

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 24, 2004, 12:59 AM

Post #72 of 118 (3856 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking cum Community Work ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh ic ic.... ok ... i'm waiting for audrey to scan it down for me... didnt have a chance to read anything at all last night.

Yea I think we shd take some initiative to find out if he did say those stuff or not ... and have a chance to at least 'defend' our doggies bad name here.

LOL.... I like ur last comment ! " Even if dogs made a mess out of the rubbish bin, it WAS, in the first place, thrown by humans. " how true man !

cheers,
minglmy

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Aug 24, 2004, 12:59 AM

Post #73 of 118 (3855 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Jungle Trekking cum Community Work ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yup, we must show that there is community work done by the K9 Trekkers. The pics put up by Mr Khoo at the photo gallery is good but not good enough coz it doesn't really show that rubbish picking is being done. I think a videocam would be better.

Any K9 Trekker own a videocam? Videos would be better compared to still pics.

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 24, 2004, 1:10 AM

Post #74 of 118 (3846 views)
Shortcut

Hey Boo daddy,

See, never take boo for outings n exercising lar... that's why he is not well exercised oledi ! Bring him out with us more often then sure got no problem one !

btw, i got ur contact email already.. thanks ! will keep u updated on stuff ya !
Wink

cheers,
minglmy

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Aug 24, 2004, 1:14 AM

Post #75 of 118 (3843 views)
Shortcut

Initiative will definitely be taken but I'm not very sure of the 'appropriateness' (if there's such a word! Laugh). Maybe somebody can give some advice on this?

Like my last comment eh? LaughLaugh Well, it's true mah... got bitten, blame the dog!..got rubbish, blame the dog!...got too many pups, blame the dog!....got allergies, blame the dog! Laugh Humans are never wrong! TongueLaugh

- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my