Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Found terrier mix/female/about 2yrs

tntkickboxing
Novice

Aug 21, 2004, 4:22 AM

Post #1 of 1 (765 views)
Shortcut
Found terrier mix/female/about 2yrs Can't Post

One month ago( around 14th July - I can't really remember )I saw a small white/beige dog get run over by a kancil at the traffic lights in front of the Bangsar mosque on Jalan Ara. the driver did not stop so we rushed over and picked the bloodied dog up and took her to our vet. She had a broken hip and some lacerations. She was at the vet for 10 days. We went asking door to door, posted a newspaper ad and sent out 1000 leaflets looking for the owner but to no avail. So we have taken her home.

She is around 2-3 years old according to the vet, and is a real character. She is a real survivor, and even though she runs on 3 legs now, there's no holding her back!! We are very attached to her, obviously, however I can't shake the feeling that there may be one really sad owner out there.

I don't have a digital camera, so I can't post a photo just yet but will do so as soon as I can.

Please if this sounds like your dog and you want her back, get in touch with me.

(This post was edited by tntkickboxing on Aug 21, 2004, 11:00 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my