Home: General: Chit Chat:
Anyone from the USA here?

astrojulie
Novice

Jan 17, 2003, 4:28 PM

Post #1 of 9 (1418 views)
Shortcut
Anyone from the USA here? Can't Post

I just wanted to know if there was anyone from America here, becasue a lot of people here seem to be from otehr countries, so I was just wondering if there's anyone from America. I'm NOT racist or anything, I was just wondering!!Smile
~Many Good Dog Years!~

boon
Doggyman

Jan 17, 2003, 9:26 PM

Post #2 of 9 (1411 views)
Shortcut
Re: [astrojulie] Anyone from the USA here? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Julie,

Just to name a few, , Strawhoney are from the west coast of USA. One in LA and another one in SF. U may want to go through the threads in this forum to find out more people from your area.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 17, 2003, 10:59 PM

Post #3 of 9 (1408 views)
Shortcut

Hi~

I am now in LA Smile
How's the weather in NY? Here is quite warm for me.
So.... which kind of breed are you looking for in near future?

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

(This post was edited by mackmack on Jan 17, 2003, 11:01 PM)

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 17, 2003, 11:02 PM

Post #4 of 9 (1406 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Anyone from the USA here? [In reply to] Can't Post

Arh~ Boon, very good memoryWink
and you too, you were once in SFTongue

astrojulie
Novice

Jan 18, 2003, 11:59 AM

Post #5 of 9 (1399 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Anyone from the USA here? [In reply to] Can't Post

It's cold here Crazy in fact it snowed a bit last night, and there's still some snow (and alot of ice) from a couple weeks ago that hasn't melted yet. I like the snow, though, it's a lot of fun throwing snowballs at Dad Laugh. I'm currently looking for a Beagle. I REALLY REALLY want a beagle, tehy look SO cute Blush! And I read a lot about house training and stuff, and a lot about Beagles' personalities, and tehy seem like a really good dog for me. I hope to get a puppy soon, now that my sister went to college, it's jsut me, Mom, and Dad so it gets lonely here. I can't wait to get a dog, people say dogs only need 30 mins of attention a day, but you probably won't be able to pry me off the dog with a crowbar Laugh I love dogs. They're my favorite animal, and I promised to help with the dog ("oh yeah, like I'd MIND cuddling the dog while gently brushing its fur" Smile) so I can't wait. I already know numerous helpful thinsg, like why you should NEVER give a dog chocolate, why you shouldn't teach it to play tug-Of-War, why you should only get it certain chew toys etc... so I can't wait to get a dog. And like I said, it gets lonely, and having a best friend that will always be there at the end of the day, with its tail wagging and its toung hanging out, will certainly heighten my spirits!
~Many Good Dog Years!~

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 18, 2003, 8:48 PM

Post #6 of 9 (1394 views)
Shortcut

For whatever reason you want to keep dog,
Just bare in mind that...
to keep a dog is life commitment.
Hope you'll get a luvly beagle soon!

I've been staying in Upper Peninsula, Michigan, for almost 5 years. i LOVE snow! the accumulated snow is not in "inches" count, but feet!Tongue
Can't believe it's above 60F in LA now while my town in michigan is below 20F.

astrojulie
Novice

Jan 19, 2003, 7:30 AM

Post #7 of 9 (1390 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Anyone from the USA here? [In reply to] Can't Post

I know it's a life commitment, that's why I'm spending countless hours a day reading up on them! Smile I already know tips on housetraining, nutrition, a bunch of other stuff.... oh yeah good toys, why not to teach your dog Tug-o-War, why the dogs shoukdn't sleep in the same room as you, how much to feed your dog, when to feed and walk your dog, good methods of training "sit" and similar commands, etc...

Anyway, thanks! It's very cold here, so apparently I'll have to wait until spring to get my dog. Crazy Two more months...
~Many Good Dog Years!~

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 19, 2003, 2:04 PM

Post #8 of 9 (1387 views)
Shortcut

I think Many "parents" here sleep with their furkids in the same room. am i right?

GadgetGirl327
Novice

Jan 22, 2003, 8:13 AM

Post #9 of 9 (1379 views)
Shortcut

Hello!

I am in the U.S. I live in Michigan with my two pups. Good Luck!

Sincerely,

Gadget Girl

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my