Dogs caught by MPSJ at Puchong Dog Pound 17/8/2004

leon
Novice

Aug 18, 2004, 7:15 PM

Post #1 of 3 (2378 views)
Shortcut
Dogs caught by MPSJ at Puchong Dog Pound 17/8/2004 Can't Post

Hi All

If your pets have been missing since last week or this week please go and see whether the MPSJ has caught your dog.

If you know anyone has lost their dogs/puppies please circulate this infor to them.

The dogs I saw yesterday 17/8/2004 were a dalmation , long haired terrier, puppies and mongrels. There were about 30 dogs there.

To view the dogs caught this is what you need to do

a) Go to MPSJ Building directly and complete the form called " Borang Masuk Kandang ". Once completed then you can go and visit the Batu 14 Pusat Kurungan Haiwan Puchong immediately.

For map and direction please see my thread on May 10, 2004 on Lost Dogs Page 2 in puppy dog com on how to get to the Pound. Or go to the SPCA website www.spca.org.my on the Lost & Found category.

b) If your dog is there you need to go back to MPSJ and pay the fine of RM100.

Note: Please go in the morning as the Dog Catchers will not be available in the afternoon unless you have made an appointment.

For more details please call MPSJ at 8026-3131 /3179 ( Ext 3183). You can also call SPCA at 4256-5312 or 4253-5179 and ask for Sabrina Yeap.

Areas covered by MPSJ is

a) Subang , USJ, Serdang, Puchong ,Seri Kembangan,

You can email me eching_my@yahoo.com if you need further help or sms me at 016-2093155.

Regards

Leon

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 18, 2004, 10:55 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2363 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leon] Dogs caught by MPSJ at Puchong Dog Pound 17/8/2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

I hope my MiMi is not one of them. You know.....she has been stolen few mths ago from my house. But i still miss her very much now.....

Btw, sometimes when i go to the Pound, they denied of catching any dogs. Feel so strange to hear it.....

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

leon
Novice

Aug 19, 2004, 8:31 PM

Post #3 of 3 (2339 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Dogs caught by MPSJ at Puchong Dog Pound 17/8/2004 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sh lee and everyone

Understand how it feels not to have your dog around. It is very depressing and you wish you could do more.

It is stranger that you mentioned the MPSJ puchong dog pound denied catching any dogs because I have seen pedigreed and non pedigreed dogs in the pound.

It is best that you complain to the MPSJ to the Head of Kesihatan MPSJ Dr Suriani Ext 3161 on this. Her address is on the MPSJ website www.mpsj.gov.my and look under the Direktori / Talian Sambungan Ketua Ketua Jabatan MPSJ. Scroll down to Jabatan Kesihatan & Perkhidmatan Bandar and look out for item 17.

Alternatively complain to to your local Member of Parliament (MP) . For Subang Jaya see under MPSJ website/click Direktori/ click /Nombor Telefon Ahli Majlis MPSJ. It is only via this feedback that things can be improved.

For the rest you can access via your www.mpx.gov.my to access the area applicable to you.

By the way ,there is a forum of dogs caught by the local council at UPM Serdang and it will be good to address some of the burning questions at the Q&A session. The timetable is as below.

See the timeslot 4.45 pm to 5.15 pm where the public can get more infor and question the MP Subang Jaya, MP Ampang Jaja , MP Petaling Jaya, MP Klang, MP Selayang and DB KL on the dogs caught by them. Please attend as it is free of charge.

MP stands for Majlis Perbandaran.

Date: 21st August 2004 ( Saturday)
Time: 2pm – 7pm
Venue: Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, UPM, Serdang

Detail of programme is as attached in the word doc see "Tentative programme".

Hope this will infor will help for those looking/searching for their lost pets.

Please visit the Puchong Dog Pound asap as your dog/puppy maybe waiting for you there.

Regards

Leon

(This post was edited by leon on Aug 19, 2004, 8:46 PM)
Attachments: Tentative Program.doc (11.0 KB)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my