Digital Camera

Riccaval
ALPHA

Jan 16, 2003, 11:24 PM

Post #1 of 11 (1839 views)
Shortcut
Digital Camera Can't Post

Hi guys,
sorry this is not dog related, my son just got me a digital camera from Japan. Ricoh Caprio R30. 3.2MP and the instructions are all in JapaneseFrown I have more or less figure out how to operate it. The thing is he didn't have enough to buy the charger and I have been looking around in KL for it. I managed to find it but the guy in the shop recommended the GP charger with the 4 rechargeable batteries. My question is :-
1) has any one use this charger before and is it any good?
2) does anyone have the same model, if so, any tips

hope to get some feedback from some of you as I know many of you are good at this. posting pics here and there, photo gallery etc. Hope to learn to do it to. Feel very ulu.
Thanks guys

boon
Doggyman

Jan 17, 2003, 9:08 PM

Post #2 of 11 (1827 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Digital Camera [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Riccaval,

My Digicam is olympus C720, and the charger that im using now is the GP model u mentioned about, so far i find it OK, but only thing is the recharge time is a bit tool long. It will take about 18 hours for first new battery to be fully charged. Once that is done, is pretty fast to get it loaded again.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

Riccaval
ALPHA

Jan 17, 2003, 10:05 PM

Post #3 of 11 (1824 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Digital Camera [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Boon. c u on 25 @KK
Smile

boon
Doggyman

Jan 17, 2003, 10:32 PM

Post #4 of 11 (1822 views)
Shortcut

OK see u then.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 18, 2003, 9:00 AM

Post #5 of 11 (1817 views)
Shortcut

OH excellent, you will be at KK too for CY's bday? How many dogs r u bringing? can meet u properly at last Cool

Riccaval
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2003, 11:48 PM

Post #6 of 11 (1804 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Digital Camera [In reply to] Can't Post

Already met on sundaySly.Luckey was looking good but wasn't happy when I wanted to check his teeth. Haven't decide how many dogs to bring maybe 2 but my kids are looking forward to it.
Met CYPhang on sunday too.......HI CY.
Will wrap a few doggie gifts for some fun competition, maybe give some tiitle to dogs, like Most beautiful coat, Most friendly,Most sexy eyes,etc. What do u think??? The organisers can be the judge!!!Smile

cyphang
Canine Addict

Jan 21, 2003, 12:36 AM

Post #7 of 11 (1800 views)
Shortcut

SOunds like a brilliant idea ! I think you should also post this on the birthday party thread so that everybody will be informed hehe....
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mummy of Sunnie, the happy, cheeky and naughty female shih tzu pup

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2003, 7:06 AM

Post #8 of 11 (1790 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] Digital Camera [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah definitely this sounds like a lot of fun!!! I'll see what I can do in the way of prizes. How many classes should we have? Like the golden globes eh? what, we have 5 nominations each catogory and one winner each?

We can also ahve some races, like Cheryl suggested last time, but this might be more difficult to run...

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2003, 7:07 AM

Post #9 of 11 (1789 views)
Shortcut

hey if your kids all come, you can bring more than two dogs? or will you be briging just Winter and BearBear? (is it BearBear?)

which of your kids are coming with u?

Riccaval
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2003, 8:46 PM

Post #10 of 11 (1771 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Digital Camera [In reply to] Can't Post

I would definately like to bring more if i can manage but I'll see when the time comes. Winter and Bear2 is confirmSmile

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 22, 2003, 6:51 AM

Post #11 of 11 (1761 views)
Shortcut

are your sons' dogs cavalier king charles too?, or they have the (was it?) boston terriers? well see you this saturday!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my