Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 14th, 2004 - ROUND 22 !!!

First page Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next page Last page  View All

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2004, 1:26 AM

Post #176 of 301 (2951 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 14th, 2004 - ROUND 22 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i didn't sleep at all. after i reach home, i help my father clean the house, then go bring Henry for his last injection. then came back around 4. and take shower , watch astro, and online now. later watch 'twins effect 2' at midvalley.

i have seen mr.khoo through his pic. the rest all i 'feng tau' , no idea which is which or who is who. seriously, dont know how noonning, kaori, fion, yuan yuan ,ming yang, etc look like. but after the trekking, i know who is yuan yuan,ming yang, fion.

wah , so good to be your old kawan - one age doubled the other age. nice combination. Wink

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 15, 2004, 1:41 AM

Post #177 of 301 (2950 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 14th, 2004 - ROUND 22 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I am still blur blur with the incident happened today,the idiot took our gambar,Mad All I want to ask if he has the right to take our photo,I was angry and intend to remove the film from his camera.Mad

But we are all nice and educated ppl mah,why so do such things to us ?

Really cannot understand. Crazy

Blush I am the man with dog's name

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2004, 1:45 AM

Post #178 of 301 (2949 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 14th, 2004 - ROUND 22 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i know he got take pic , thought he take pic of nature. why lah he want to take pic of us. want to sue us in court meh for bringing dogs to gasing hill. siao wan. Mad lucky got ming yang, she stand for us and argue with that man.

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Aug 15, 2004, 2:37 AM

Post #179 of 301 (2943 views)
Shortcut

YoYo! I stayed up quite late last night. Tongue But I'm glad I made it early this time! Yeah sure Lcuky is friendly but she's lazybum at the same time too! LaughLaugh

Yeah, I talk more here than I do in person... Shy Shy... :P I'll talk more next time!Blush

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Aug 15, 2004, 2:39 AM

Post #180 of 301 (2939 views)
Shortcut

#$(*#QUJIO)! <<<The words I can't post it up here but I said it in Jungle... to those people and the "photographer" I'm sure some of you all heard it! LaughLaugh I really do hope anything won't happen and there'll still be jungle trekking like as usual.

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 15, 2004, 5:33 AM

Post #181 of 301 (2928 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BomBom] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 14th, 2004 - ROUND 22 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Duchess & Audrey never turn up this morning.Frown....I thought u said Duchess need to lose soem weight ? Or is it becoz of the rain and...so nice to sleep ??Sly

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2004, 5:39 AM

Post #182 of 301 (2927 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whity_rabirabit] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 14th, 2004 - ROUND 22 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello

everyone is angry at the photographer and the group of people. so what are you scolding them about? do email me at

or call me or sms me. thanks.Tongue

pcm
Dog Kichi

Aug 15, 2004, 6:34 AM

Post #183 of 301 (2924 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 14th, 2004 - ROUND 22 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi guys ,

this time was quite good cause rusty didn't pull much , was quite easy to handle him ...,

hope next time can joon u guys eat breakfast , but rusty can't be alone in the car ...,

see u guys !

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2004, 6:40 AM

Post #184 of 301 (2922 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pcm] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 14th, 2004 - ROUND 22 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

which one is you at the trekking? there are 2 jrt's i saw. ru the one with frisbee?

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Aug 15, 2004, 6:24 PM

Post #185 of 301 (2905 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 14th, 2004 - ROUND 22 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

pcm was with his father one... he is the youngest among us... 14 only nia leh...

how i wish i am 14 too... hahahahhaha

so how was ur nike shoes... ok or not??? btw, who fetched u back yesterday?? he/she din join the trek geh... waiting for u outside ahhhh

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Aug 15, 2004, 6:28 PM

Post #186 of 301 (2903 views)
Shortcut

rocky san...

mine and jo one also mixed breed leh... :)

hoping to see u again in hutan pendidikan bukit gasing next week if nothing happen lah ... and hoping our pic is not in the paper lor...

if really got the sign board saying 'pets not allowed', u be the first one to get tat off... dun let us see it... we support u 100%...:)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2004, 6:33 PM

Post #187 of 301 (2901 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 14th, 2004 - ROUND 22 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

oh. didn't see someone that came with father to jungle trekking.Cool

nevermind , next time can see pcm. my nike shoes was ok, but my heart not ok. Tongue my shoes dirty , and my socks dirty, haiz, 'sam tung'. my father pick me up. nope, my father didn't joined. Sly

wah, pcm only 14? i wonder mr.khoo knew about pcm or not. bcs yesterday he though that i am the youngest in the gang. but now i know that i am not the youngest. Tongue

(This post was edited by MisterStan on Aug 15, 2004, 6:43 PM)

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 15, 2004, 6:48 PM

Post #188 of 301 (2896 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pcm] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 14th, 2004 - ROUND 22 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Boy,

What is your name huh ?

And your father's name ?

No chance to ask during the trekking,just busy controlling the dog...

No need to pull so much on your dog mah....he is very cute and active leh !

I also cannot joint the breakfast,different from you is,I cannot let Taro alone in the car...he actually can stay in the car quietly,but I am very worry,so just have to head home straight away lol.Unsure

(This post was edited by musashi on Aug 15, 2004, 6:51 PM)

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 15, 2004, 6:53 PM

Post #189 of 301 (2893 views)
Shortcut

wah, I thought you were the youngest of all,

did not think about the Boy boy when we asked about the age,and you just said "Ya,I am the youngest....."Mad

Next time ask your father to joint also mah.....man have to excercise to keep fit and socialize to keep young mah !Sly

(This post was edited by musashi on Aug 15, 2004, 6:54 PM)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2004, 6:55 PM

Post #190 of 301 (2891 views)
Shortcut

hi pcm

sorry i don't know which is you in the trek. what dog did you bring?

i was helping someone handling his silky terrier. Wink

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 15, 2004, 6:58 PM

Post #191 of 301 (2891 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 14th, 2004 - ROUND 22 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

mixed brees also kawai mah,some more VV is so kawai,Taro also very kawai,

Kawai +kawai = super kawai...Sly

Just have to wait lol.Tongue

Luckily Taro didn't dream of vv last night,otherwise "Tai Kin Si" lol

May be he is too tierd kua ?

Will bring him to visit my mum near Mines Wonderland today.if got time, may be drop by at the South City to check on the Dog show,anybody went there yersterday ?

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2004, 7:03 PM

Post #192 of 301 (2887 views)
Shortcut

Cooli got ask my father before to come with me for this event. he dont wantlah. if i were to go with him. i felt sorry to leave him behind while i am in front, bcs my father cannot walk fast (he say- old already) Smile

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Aug 15, 2004, 7:05 PM

Post #193 of 301 (2887 views)
Shortcut

dunno whether MR. Khoo know or not ohhhh

pcm was with his father and their JRT name Rusty... only 2 jrt yesterday.. the one playing with frisbies was groovy with his mum, Mun Yee and his daddy, dunno his name...

wow.. ur father waited for u outside while we trekked... or after finish u call him one...

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2004, 7:08 PM

Post #194 of 301 (2885 views)
Shortcut

i called him after i am done with trekking. oh. then i think i know who is pcm - a guy wearing spectacles. Smile lol

can't believe i am eating breakfast in front of lap top. you oledi eat ar? where is rocky san? he afk meh to go eat.... Crazy

i like kaori's lucky. so clever - can shake hand. who is the person that shake hand with lucky ar. only shake one hand, the other hand dont know got or not. Smile

(This post was edited by MisterStan on Aug 15, 2004, 7:10 PM)

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Aug 15, 2004, 7:09 PM

Post #195 of 301 (2884 views)
Shortcut

vv+taro ==> totemo kawaii... ii des ne.... hahahahahhaha

got dog show meh at yesterday.. din hear the news geh???

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Aug 15, 2004, 7:14 PM

Post #196 of 301 (2881 views)
Shortcut

yah... tat's the one...
me not hv breakfast yet...
so till here first.. tata...

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2004, 7:23 PM

Post #197 of 301 (2879 views)
Shortcut

oh i see. i wanted to get Henry (mybeagle) a heart guard injection.

i not sure which is better. my vet charge rm150 for 1 injection that last for 1 year. another hospital charge rm60 for 1 jab that last for 1/2 month. i get this information from

http://www.puppy.com.my/.../gforum.cgi?forum=51;

mr khoo do not suggest the injection type as it is known to cause fatality. but i think injection faster.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 15, 2004, 7:29 PM

Post #198 of 301 (2878 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whity_rabirabit] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 14th, 2004 - ROUND 22 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey,

Had fun huh ? hehehehe.... we had "other" fun too for rememberance ! hope to have more of both in the coming future Laugh

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 15, 2004, 7:33 PM

Post #199 of 301 (2876 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 14th, 2004 - ROUND 22 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Khoo,

no worries... even with the rain we - (the crazy bunch of K9 Trekkers) will still bulldoze our way into the jungle LOL ! I think next time u can maybe make a special rain coat for us the K9 Trekkers hehehe Wink

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 15, 2004, 7:43 PM

Post #200 of 301 (2872 views)
Shortcut

Wei Wei Little KID,

have u ever notice that you keep asking for freebies in the forum ar ?

- borrow mozzy repellant lar
- free breakfast lar
- NOW free t'shirt lar...

Firstly, if you think properly before you ask ar...... u wud have notice that the forum got 7713 registered forum members. If Mr Khoo were to GIVE FOC one for each members ar.... i think anyone would be easily go bankrupt oledi.

Forum is already provided free, jungle trekking also.... pay RM 10 for a t'shirt to wear for years also cannot afford ar ? T'shirt also need money to make n print u know or not ?

cheers,
minglmy

First page Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my