IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Behavioural Issues - General:
scratch my car!?

Ballistic

Aug 12, 2004, 2:08 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1268 views)
Shortcut
scratch my car!? Can't Post

My doggy scratch my car! OUCH! It’s probably because of those stray cats that sleep on top of the car during the night. Now my cars bonnet and doors are all scratched up (past 2 nights). Anyone got a new solution besides buying a car cover? (which I just did)

I don’t want to lock up or leach up my poor doggy just because of this. I know its not his fault.

- A dog is for life, not just for Christmas -

llk_elly26
Novice

Aug 12, 2004, 6:24 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1249 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ballistic] scratch my car!? [In reply to] Can't Post

your doggy only scratch your car....our car not only hv been scratched,our Brownie bite the front size skirt lar...bite the reverse sensor not only 1 side ,he like to hv it 1 per nite so both sensor he cabut...then my hubby thought put a small sticker to cover the hole larrrr.....tonite u put,tonite he cabut it....he really make my hubby blood pressure up to the sky....Frown

renaoh
Enthusiast

Aug 12, 2004, 7:01 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1248 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ballistic] scratch my car!? [In reply to] Can't Post

I had this problem before. What I did was I stand-up my wipers and left 1 big teddy bear on the bonnet and one at the boot. The first 2 nights I was on the look-out for the stray cats and when they came near my car, I made a loud noise and wave my hands up and down like an fan. On the 3 night I did not see any strays anymore.

Once in a blue moon, I still see some paw prints on my car roof and I will start the same method again that night. The cats usually stay away for quite some time.

Hope this help.

Ballistic

Aug 12, 2004, 9:59 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1243 views)
Shortcut
Re: [renaoh] scratch my car!? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya, loh, coz goldens are so friendly, every cat don’t mind hanging around. It sucks

- A dog is for life, not just for Christmas -

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my