Bon Voyage to Pyromaniac

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

cyphang
Canine Addict

Jan 15, 2003, 5:11 AM

Post #1 of 26 (3150 views)
Shortcut
Bon Voyage to Pyromaniac Can't Post

Just like to wish Pyromaniac (Tisha) a safe journey to Australia to continue her studies there. SHe's leaving Malaysia next Wednesday (22 Jan 03). I wish her all the best and that she may get to keep some dogs over there too hehe....All the best for your undertakings Tisha, and keep the posts going and have fun over there !
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mummy of Sunnie, the happy, cheeky and naughty female shih tzu pup

(This post was edited by cyphang on Jan 15, 2003, 5:13 AM)

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Jan 15, 2003, 5:34 AM

Post #2 of 26 (3145 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] Bon Voyage to Pyromaniac [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you very much for your well wishes! I'm soooo sorry I haven't been here lately, but life is very hectic right now. I still haven't started packing Shocked (yes, I know, it's bad.. hehe.. but I procrastinate a lot). Hopefully I'll be able to keep up-to-date through this forum. In fact, I'll go through some posts here since I have some time to spare tonight.

Though I won't be able to keep a dog there (I want to, but apparently dogs and horses can't be accomodated at the dorms Wink), the boarding house does have a "mascot". He's an adorable terrier-like kinda dog. I've forgotten what they call him, but I hope to be able to meet his acquaintance Smile.

-= Tisha =-

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 15, 2003, 6:33 AM

Post #3 of 26 (3139 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PyRoMaNiAc] Bon Voyage to Pyromaniac [In reply to] Can't Post

All the best Tisha in the land down under...hope you'll still find time in your busy study schedule to log in here once in awhile....guess no more gathering for u huh....well at least we got to see u and your very cute Mocca once....you are going to miss them soooo much! Good Luck! Smile

wkser
ALPHA

Jan 15, 2003, 6:41 PM

Post #4 of 26 (3128 views)
Shortcut

hi tisha,
have good journey to the land of kangaroo......all the best in you study Wink

regards
ser and nous

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 16, 2003, 12:40 AM

Post #5 of 26 (3121 views)
Shortcut

helo~!

Farwell and have a safe journeySmile Maybe you'll like to adopt kangaroo or koala there heeheLaughLaugh
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 18, 2003, 8:03 PM

Post #6 of 26 (3109 views)
Shortcut

Hey tish.... have a great time down under but don't forget to drop into the forum once in a while to keep in touch! Wink

jenn & gang

margaret

Jan 19, 2003, 2:38 AM

Post #7 of 26 (3106 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] Bon Voyage to Pyromaniac [In reply to] Can't Post

Tisha,

What part of Australia are you coming to to study, I am a member of the forum and breed and show pugs and my daughter breeds and shows horses. We would love to show you around our great country and take you to some horse and dog shows. I am sure we could organise to meet.

regards Margaret

cyphang
Canine Addict

Jan 19, 2003, 7:37 AM

Post #8 of 26 (3103 views)
Shortcut
Re: [margaret] Bon Voyage to Pyromaniac [In reply to] Can't Post

Tisha will be going to Melbourne. This sounds so exciting hehe !
With warm regards,
CY Phang

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 19, 2003, 8:08 AM

Post #9 of 26 (3101 views)
Shortcut

hi margaret... what a nice offer to make!... could we take you up on it if we are ever in australia? Wink hehe... are you the margaret who was cheering us on for the dog show in malacca? I am an avid horse enthusiast as well, so both dogs and horses are very up my street. What kind of horses and what kind of showing does your daughter do?

margaret

Jan 19, 2003, 12:44 PM

Post #10 of 26 (3095 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Bon Voyage to Pyromaniac [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes Luckey I am the Margaret who was cheering you on for the show at Malacca and any other show you have over there. My daughter breeds and shows thoroughbred and at the moment has a lovely chestnut colt and a dapple grey gelding she rides in hack classes. If you see Khoo's Boofie today it is his birthday, he is 4, wish him a happy birthday for me. He is from the first litter of pugs I ever bred and I remember the day with great excitment he was one of 5, 2girls and 3 boys and I still have his sister and Mum and Dad. If you are ever in Australia please be my guest and I would love to show you around our horse stud and kennels as well as our beautiful country. regards to all Margaret.

cyphang
Canine Addict

Jan 19, 2003, 6:20 PM

Post #11 of 26 (3090 views)
Shortcut

SOunds good...cuz I'll be in AUstralia (Melbourne and Sydney) either end of this year or by Feb next year....It's be great to look around, especially visiting kennels !
With warm regards,
CY Phang

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 19, 2003, 11:10 PM

Post #12 of 26 (3084 views)
Shortcut

hi, you must be really proud of all your dogs! And to produce the handsome Boofie... will definitely wish him a great bday from u if i see him at the obedience exams today. Luckey is taking her CGC! Cool hope all goes well...

Your daughter has a dapple grey? My jumping horse at the moment is also dapple grey and very cute. Do your show dogs mix with your horses?

Would definitely love to visit you if we are ever in AUstralia... my cousin's studying in Melbourne. Where are you in Oz?

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Jan 20, 2003, 8:24 AM

Post #13 of 26 (3075 views)
Shortcut

I'll be in Burwood, Melbourne. Margaret, I'd *love* to take you up on your offer; I'm very much in love with horses as well, lol. Thoroughbreds rank high in my list of favourite breeds, in fact, I'm keen on attending the Melbourne Cup. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that.

-= Tisha =-

margaret

Jan 20, 2003, 7:29 PM

Post #14 of 26 (3068 views)
Shortcut

Luckey we are in sunny Queensland about 400 klms north of Brisbane in a lovely part of the world we have 175 acres of land on which we run approx 20 horses all quarter horses and thoroughbreds and a few head of cattle and we 4 stud pug dogs and 15 bitches at the moment. We show 2 dogs and 4 bitches including 1 baby puppy. Wendy shows 2 horses 1 hack and the colt in led classes. We are hoping to take him to the Brisbane Royal this year. The show horses are stabled near the house and when we go to agriculural shows where there are horse and dog shows on the same day they all travel together. The horses in the horse float and the dogs in the car. Hope to see you over here some day. regards Margaret

margaret

Jan 20, 2003, 7:41 PM

Post #15 of 26 (3065 views)
Shortcut

Tisha,

You must try and come up to Brisbane in August for the Brisbane Royal we show our pugs there and also Wendy is hoping to take a thoroughbred colt to the Brisbane Royal also, they devote 1 day to throroughbred classes only and it is very interesting. Then we can use the excuse to show you some of our lovely country in Queensland and of course the Great Barrier Reef and the Gold and Sunshine Coast. Please let me know your contact either snail mail or E mail or phone so I get in touch with you. We have relatives and friends in Melbourne and may be able to organise for them to meet you. safe travelling and I will hear from you when you arrive in Oz regards Margaret

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2003, 9:59 PM

Post #16 of 26 (3059 views)
Shortcut

helo,

So in all, u own 2 dogs plus one horse???Shocked
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Jan 21, 2003, 1:45 AM

Post #17 of 26 (3052 views)
Shortcut

What a coincidence; I'm flying down to Brisbane this Wednesday and will be there from the 23rd to the 26th, when we will be flying out to Melbourne. My mum and I will be staying with a friend. My email address is hysterical_horse@hotmail.com . Please email me as soon as possible so we can arrange a meeting. I'd love to be able to attend the Brisbane Royal Show, but I doubt I'll be able to.

-= Tisha =-

(This post was edited by PyRoMaNiAc on Jan 21, 2003, 1:53 AM)

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2003, 4:37 AM

Post #18 of 26 (3048 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Bon Voyage to Pyromaniac [In reply to] Can't Post

we have two dogs, and three horses. One horse i compete on, one youngster and one old retired horse. Do you ride?

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2003, 4:40 AM

Post #19 of 26 (3048 views)
Shortcut

wow you are so luckey - oops spelling lucky all wrong!- lucky to have so much land and to be able to keep all your animals with you. over here in kl we have to keep our horses at the riding club, although thats fun also since we get to ride with friends, but got to drive there to ride. Also I have a retired horse (actually he is a TB X Qtr horse) and we keep him there and pay a lot in livery fees, and i hardly ride him anymore coz he's old and i dont have the time.. wish i had my own "farm" or "ranch" where I can retire him properly...

Elly
ALPHA

Jan 26, 2003, 9:01 AM

Post #20 of 26 (3023 views)
Shortcut

WinkHi Margaret,

Sunny Queensland? Is it Sunny Bank? The place with lots of Chinese? The little Taiwan?

I spent my honeymoon in Brisbane. But most of the time we were at Toowoomba (staying my hubby's fren's house....free bah). Brisbane is a nice place....Australia Zoo is real nice! SmileGold Coast is cool Cooland Sunshine Coast is just lovelyLaugh.

Little Taiwan Food Court in SunnyBank got 1 stall selling very very nice milk tea with pearl....Smileah....miss Brisbane so much...will be back there again...maybe by then I can pay u a visit.

Cheers mike!

Regards,

Elly

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2003, 12:48 AM

Post #21 of 26 (3002 views)
Shortcut

WowShocked so u are into the sport, equestrian? I used to ride alot when i was young because my dad friend's owns a ranch for retired race horses....But have since stop.
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 28, 2003, 8:49 AM

Post #22 of 26 (2997 views)
Shortcut

YEah, am very into horses and showjumping... but have since added dog activities to my list of hobbies. They are just as fun and you get to see them all the time, unlike our horsey friends who have to live in the club. Cool So how come you stopped?

lulugurl
ALPHA

Feb 7, 2003, 1:33 AM

Post #23 of 26 (2986 views)
Shortcut

yea...keeping a horse needs alot of finiancial support too even though they only consume haySmile but the ranch is located quite far from the place i'm staying currently so the trip there is quite tiring moreover the horsee does not belong to me mar...So going there often also pai seh..Blush But still love to have a ride once in a while....
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

luckey
ALPHA

Feb 7, 2003, 8:24 AM

Post #24 of 26 (2980 views)
Shortcut

yeah... youd be surprised how much stuff a horse really does need... in books they only eat apples and hay, but hay is mighty expensive over here (imported since mayasia doesnt produce hay) and all the other food they need like cubes, supplements... the list goes on Tongue

oh well, we ask for it... what with dogs and horses, all our money comes in and goes straight out again! Crazy

Riccaval
ALPHA

Feb 7, 2003, 8:11 PM

Post #25 of 26 (2973 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jenn,
Have not congratulate u yet on the 'old hand' status.Sly...and talking abt upkeep of ur horses and dogs, shouldn't be any problems as small fortune have to go before big fortune can comes in right??Sly Bet u r getting excited for Luckeys graduation next week?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my