Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Linus i Lost AGAIN

lisha_hew
New User

Aug 8, 2004, 12:37 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1233 views)
Shortcut
Linus i Lost AGAIN Can't Post

Linus is lost againFrown.He ran away from us.He is a trio-clolur beagle and has a very playful character.WE are very afraid that he might be stolen.It is not the first time he is running away.He is a very special beagle because he is very handsome and attractive.

He is wearing a pink and green collar.

If anyone sees Linus on the streets or in a home(*which he isnt supposed to be in*) please contact me at 0196449152 .

We are very worried and would like him to come back.Thank You for your time.Laugh

For more information , email me at the following address:lisha_hew@yahoo.co.uk

BomBom
Enthusiast

Aug 8, 2004, 2:39 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1226 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lisha_hew] Linus i Lost AGAIN [In reply to] Can't Post

Could you give us an idea of which area you are in and maybe attach a pix of him?
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

lisha_hew
New User

Aug 8, 2004, 5:23 AM

Post #3 of 6 (1223 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BomBom] Linus i Lost AGAIN [In reply to] Can't Post

He was from Jalan Kasah.He could have easily ran to Bangsar or somewhere furthur.

BlushSorry I did not inform you about the location earlier.

BomBom
Enthusiast

Aug 8, 2004, 7:15 AM

Post #4 of 6 (1219 views)
Shortcut

No problem. Just that I think it will be of help to the other members if they got a rough idea of where he was last seen.
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 8, 2004, 7:47 AM

Post #5 of 6 (1216 views)
Shortcut

hi i live in bangsar also. pls send me pics of your beagle to . my hp is 012-2390013. btw, where is jalan kasah.

lisha_hew
New User

Aug 9, 2004, 12:53 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1207 views)
Shortcut
Found .. [In reply to] Can't Post

To all dog lovers and those who have bothered to search fo that naughty LinusUnimpressed,

Good news is ,Linus has been found!By a 'kind' lady(*name cant be mentioned*) who saw him on the road in Bangsar.(*happened few weeks bak*)..she gave Linus to her father(*because she could not stnd the smelly smell of Linus and has no experience taking care of dogs*)Her father then passed it on to one of his worker.His worker lives in a big house in Klang.We know that this particular dog IS Linus as with the lady's description:

1.smelly.Unsure

2.has colourful collarWink.

3.found in Bangsar(*possiblity*)Tongue

We are glad to know that Linus is safe...or we do hope..UnsureThat lady has gone overseas now.

If you are that particular 'worker' or has seen Linus(*a trio coloured beagle *) please let contact me at 0196449152

THANK YOU!Laugh

A photo of Linus will be attached soon..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my