Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
FOUND : Shih Tzu (hope I am right) With Red Collar Wandering My House Area (USJ8)

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 7, 2004, 4:42 AM

Post #1 of 11 (1966 views)
Shortcut
FOUND : Shih Tzu (hope I am right) With Red Collar Wandering My House Area (USJ8) Can't Post

Today 6.8.04, I found a Shih Tzu, dark color wandering my house area (USJ8)... As I have dogs, he kept coming to my gate (Gosh I forgot to see whether a male or female) but he wears a red color... Chubby and quiet... I place him at my friend's shop across the road from my place, Pet Gossip. Please anyone, help... Oh yeah, my friend had him showered.. What a nice lady... I will have his picture up as soon as I can... Fion

renaoh
Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2004, 12:05 AM

Post #2 of 11 (1928 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] FOUND : Shih Tzu (hope I am right) With Red Collar Wandering My House Area (USJ8) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Vic

How's the shih tsu doing at your friend's place? Has anyone come forward to claim him yet?

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 11, 2004, 3:15 AM

Post #3 of 11 (1919 views)
Shortcut
Re: [renaoh] FOUND : Shih Tzu (hope I am right) With Red Collar Wandering My House Area (USJ8) [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks God... He was claim within a few hours... Just happen to be my friend's shop's customer... His name is Tao Tao... Heard that this is not his first time getting lost.. I hope won't happen again because not many people would try to look for dog's owner especially for breed dogs... Fiona

renaoh
Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2004, 5:24 PM

Post #4 of 11 (1912 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] FOUND : Shih Tzu (hope I am right) With Red Collar Wandering My House Area (USJ8) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Vic,

Maybe you can tell you friend, the shop owner, to advise his customer to get name tags for their dogs. If you have read my treads on name tags, you will know the reason why I keep asking pet owners to give their furkids name tag. BTW, I am just a regular dog lover earning a basic salary and I not selling anything whatsoever just in case someone thinks that I am here to sell my products.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 12, 2004, 5:39 AM

Post #5 of 11 (1891 views)
Shortcut
Re: [renaoh] FOUND : Shih Tzu (hope I am right) With Red Collar Wandering My House Area (USJ8) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmm actually you can call me fion.. Vic is my husband :)
Anyway, to tell you the truth... I hope no defending.... This is Malaysia.. In oversea you have better chance to get back your dog but here, I doubt so... With nametag or no nametag, if your dog is breed one... You don't get it back... Like my husband, his bike got stolen twice, the police did not help much.. Never get it back... Gosh I do wish people will have some sense to return the dog back Frown I mean dog like a family... Bike, you can buy another one even though have to pay through shit for another... But dog.. My gosh.. a family member... Did I say too much? Sorry yeah...

renaoh
Enthusiast

Aug 12, 2004, 6:10 PM

Post #6 of 11 (1874 views)
Shortcut

BlushOops! Sorry Fion for mixing up your name with your husband, Vic.

I disliked those morons for stealing other people's furkids.Mad So easy for them to go and adopt one at SPCA,PAWS and local pounds if they really love animals.

And those idiots who steal pure breed from peoples home just so that they can breed with their own dogs to make money should be put to jail.

My friend's lost her daushaund (spelling?) and later found her dog in one Taman next to her Taman. She can recognised her from the mole beside her eyes. The dog was inside a cage and it was lock. She cannot break the lock so she take her dog and the cage and go home. But she kesian another 3 dogs in other cage and cannot do anything about them.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 13, 2004, 4:15 AM

Post #7 of 11 (1850 views)
Shortcut

You are right...
Wah you friend so brave... If I was with her, I will take the rest of the 3 together Mad
I am kinda proud of myself helping this Shih Tzu though... even no one knows who was the actual person who had help Blush oops.... Lucky I have my friend here if not harder to find the owner.... she did most of it I can say... Fiona

renaoh
Enthusiast

Aug 13, 2004, 5:51 PM

Post #8 of 11 (1841 views)
Shortcut

This morning on my way to work I pass by a house and saw 1 pityful mongrel tied to the fence in the morning sun without any water and food. The house look like nobody inside, I think they went to work oredi. I make u-turn and park my car in front of the house and went to the pagar. The dog bark at me but when but the tail also wagging so I know it is not a fiece dog. I pet2 the dog head and when she let me put my hand around her neck, I buka the lock to release the collar. Waloh...the dog so happy ler. When I go back to my car the dog went to the front gate and wag her tail but did not bark. TongueI wonder what the owner will think when they come back to the house and find their dog not tied to the pagar anymore. If tomorrow I see the dog tied again, I will release it again. But I am afraid the owner neighbor see me and then scold me.Unsure

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 14, 2004, 5:41 AM

Post #9 of 11 (1829 views)
Shortcut

Wow.. You are so so brave.. Don't know I will be able to do it or not... Once I wanted to stop the guys taking people dog but with kids so I think better not.... Hope we can meet.. Like to get to know people like you.. Keep in touch yeah? Fion

renaoh
Enthusiast

Aug 14, 2004, 7:13 PM

Post #10 of 11 (1820 views)
Shortcut

Hi Fion,

Ya, must have small gathering for all furkids n owners to get to know each other.

Pass by that house this morning and saw the dog tied to the fence again. But cannot go and release it because I saw one woman inside the house. I pity the dog, dont know why the owner want to tie the dog even when they are in the house. Mad

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 14, 2004, 11:29 PM

Post #11 of 11 (1812 views)
Shortcut

We can even make a little gathering ourselves too.. We often do that... if not should join us for jungle trekking... I usually will be there...
What a jerk to do that toa dog.. My dog have all the freedom everywhere include the house... They are indoor dogs... and now cats too.. I know not really healthy especially with kids around but just that .. I also don't know how to settle this problem... Fiona

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my