Just an Encouragement Story

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Aug 6, 2004, 8:24 PM

Post #1 of 3 (818 views)
Shortcut
Just an Encouragement Story Can't Post

Dear all with lost best friends,

Just wanna share a word of encouragement to you all. I watched Ripley's Believe it or Not on TV3 last night and believe me they featured a story about a family who lost their 6 years old Pomeranian( named Pooh Bear )... after looking for 2 1/2 years they gave up hope and thought they could not find their dog again. But all thanks to the microchip that they had implanted for their dog, after 6 years, they were REUNITED and Pooh Bear is 12 years old !

Someone found the dog, I think some what like thousand of miles away from the owner and they managed to trace the owner. This story is in the United States.

Can you imagine ? After 6 years ? ....

So, keep ypur fingers crossed and don't give up hope on our lost doggies !

Smile
A Dog Never Lies About Love

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 9:39 PM

Post #2 of 3 (813 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] Just an Encouragement Story [In reply to] Can't Post

Smileyes

i watched that too..it was amazing after a long 6 years. Poohbear was so adorable.

that's why l always admire shlee for her courage and determination for she does not know what's giving up. Instead she's iving comfart and encouragement to all those who lost their beloved doggies..

Voila shlee, hope you'll find MIMI one day, whether how long it takes i believe you'll wait Smile

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Aug 7, 2004, 2:13 AM

Post #3 of 3 (795 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Just an Encouragement Story [In reply to] Can't Post

Really agree with you SHlee is so consistent in looking for Mimi.. When I visited some pet shop in subang I think I saw the poster there also....

Pooh Bear is such a cute black Pom..... Wink

well, at least in can be found ... my beloved Pekingese/Shih Tsu on my avatar passed away recently on 29 JuneFrown. So sad....
A Dog Never Lies About Love

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my