Lost Golden Retriever in Cheras

chitra
Novice

Aug 5, 2004, 7:34 PM

Post #1 of 7 (1506 views)
Shortcut
Lost Golden Retriever in Cheras Can't Post

Hi,

We lost our Golden Retriever on Sat morning Jul 31. My parents and I have tried looking for him all over the place and went to vets to make the announcement. We miss him so much. Frown Please please please let me know if you see a golden retriever with a red collar around. I know there's hardly any hope of getting him back, but we miss him sooooo much. His pic is in the attachment.
Attachments: Lost n Found.jpg (30.5 KB)

renaoh
Enthusiast

Aug 6, 2004, 12:48 AM

Post #2 of 7 (1485 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chitra] Lost Golden Retriever in Cheras [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Chitra,

Don't give up hope yet. Do try again at the local pounds, SPCA, PAWS etc. or you can make and photostate some flyers and get your friendly newspaper man to insert them inside the newspapers when he/she does their morning delivery. You can also hang some at your neighbourhood sundry shops, supermarkets, 7-elevens. They have notice boards and most of them are quite accomodating to allow you to hang your flyers there.

Good Luck!

chitra
Novice

Aug 6, 2004, 5:18 AM

Post #3 of 7 (1473 views)
Shortcut
Re: [renaoh] Lost Golden Retriever in Cheras [In reply to] Can't Post

Laugh Rena thank you for the support and helping me keep my chin up. I have great news for all. WE FOUND HIM TODAY!!!! OMG! I can't believe it. We actually found our baby! Yiipppeeeee!!!!!!!!!!Smile CHitra

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 5:54 AM

Post #4 of 7 (1471 views)
Shortcut

where did u lose the GR (where in cheras) AND where did u found in?

chitra
Novice

Aug 6, 2004, 7:06 PM

Post #5 of 7 (1455 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Lost Golden Retriever in Cheras [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Mr Stan,

We live in Taman Cheras Hartamas, that's where he disappeared. We found him 2 "taman"'s away. Also my mom's tuition student said that he saw him wondering around a couple days ago in that area...but he didn't do anything about it :( (We do need to highten ppl's awareness of what to do when a dog is spotted.) Just kept looking everywhere...also my dad heard that he was spotted near a black dog, so he ran after this black dog, and when he heard my dad's voice he came running :)

Chitra

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2004, 9:49 PM

Post #6 of 7 (1445 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi Chitra,

wow...congratulations..u found ur baby..it's a good thing that he's fine and was not captured coz he's so handsome and tame.

I hope every dogowner who posted their misery here will have the same ending like yours. I have a fren who lost a GR and a Irish Setter together last year was still looking for them. We heard that they were seen taken away but we did not manage to track that person...my poor friend still has tears flowing in his eyes when he mentions about his beloved Rocky and Maxi.

http://www.puppy.com.my/...Setter_in_PG_P66723/

chitra
Novice

Aug 10, 2004, 9:57 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1420 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Lost Golden Retriever in Cheras [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Nathalie,

I think we were extremely lucky as he is a gorgeous fellow. I'm sorry to hear your friends story....yeah a lot of ppl loose their GT's seem to be a popular breed to be stolen. I'm surprised at how many dogs get stolen in KL. Shocked I'm glad this forum is alive and running and giving everyone hope and a place to confide their loss. And to Shlee....I do hope you find your Mimi. I know the pain and angst of losing a beloved friend like that. I think M'sian's should have the microchip tech widespread and part and parcel of lisencing. We need tighter rules, laws and regulations to help protect our pets! :) Have a good day all.

Chitra

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my