First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

boon
Doggyman

Jan 16, 2003, 5:44 PM

Post #26 of 38 (1756 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Thank you Auntie GinL. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Autie Gina,

Hahhaha, me ah, since first day my dad brought me home, i already like that, and i told him said "I memang like that, chooooooooooooooi meh", then my dad said , OK do what ever u want, since u r the boss. hahahhahhahahCool

Regardless of me behave myself or not, my dad always rewards me, like my favorite treats are, Doggy Man Chicken Bak Qua, Carrots, Boiled Chicken Breast with out bones one and i don like my kibble, but, OK lah, must give face a bit to my dad, just finish the kibble just to pls dad loh.Crazy

Hehehe, I tell u what, regardless of no matter how I ask for, my dad won't bring me there, dad told me that i'm too kaypo while inside the car and like to move between frontseat and the back one. And such a long drive to KK, dad said i can not tahan. But frankly, i tell u secretly, actually i can one. Only dad refuse to bring me down nia.

Nevermind, this evening when dad back home, i 'Hm Choy'/pretend like donno him, then sure dad go crazy one, then only slowly i hints him to bring me down.

Auntie Gina, u don't tell my dad ah...OK promise...........Wink

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

(This post was edited by boon on Jan 16, 2003, 5:47 PM)

boon
Doggyman

Jan 16, 2003, 5:59 PM

Post #27 of 38 (1753 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Thank you Auntie GinL. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi CY, Ying, Howie, Kangser, Eve Cher Cher and Kor Kor,

CY : Aiyah, will ask dad to givme money and i go to take my own doggie driving licese, then i drive dowm to see u loh.

Mack : Hahahha, no lah, me still 'Mei Sheng Nien'/not adult yet, if got tno of boy boy also no use leh, dad won't agree to get married ro early one.

Howie : hahahha, me is a lab, u wanna to get a pug to accompany you or like my dad got me (a furly boss) to abuse/cruel you Tongue? hahaha, you can check out from the Breeder section or the thread posted by the webmaster recently.

Kang Ser : Wow...wowow.owowoowow.owoowowow, so many of them are waiting for me in KK ah, Hmm...must think of something to make sure my dad bring me down. I looking forward to meet all the boy boy and gals gals.

Eve : Ah....princess em...good...but i seldom pee/poo in door leh, i will signal my dad and family members when i need to pee and poo. Unless is heavy rain, then dad will talk to me and try to convience me to pee/poo in door, but most of the time i just don want to. So nothing much my dad can do, other than come to ask me 'u sure u don wan pee/poo'. Then i pretend like don understand him, and sure my dad will bring me out one, but got to wait till the rain no more loh. Sometime sometime really acn tahan then only i give face si to dad and just pee/poo as what dad ask me loh.

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 17, 2003, 2:29 AM

Post #28 of 38 (1746 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Thank you Auntie GinL. [In reply to] Can't Post

Crazy

How come Bonney gained all the attention in this thread now arh?? Boon, BRING BONNEY DOWN! you cant talk for her unless you are the "worm" inside her stomach.Tongue

how's REX now??
Moo, are you okay???
(he must be mad now.... loosing Rex.... rex loosing attention..... charm-charm~Unsure)

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 17, 2003, 5:58 AM

Post #29 of 38 (1741 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Thank you Auntie GinL. [In reply to] Can't Post

har har har poor Rex....Rex is doing fine...as for cdmoo, well he must be busy skiing down the slopes and building snowman Tongue

boon
Doggyman

Jan 17, 2003, 8:58 PM

Post #30 of 38 (1731 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Thank you Auntie GinL. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Mack, Biscuits & Rex,

Hahha pai seh ah.....'em hor yi shi' WinkTongueLaugh

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 19, 2003, 2:38 AM

Post #31 of 38 (1719 views)
Shortcut

Hi Gina, CDMoo and rest..

I really enjoy reading this thread.Smile

Wonder by now will Gina and James gonna give Rex back to CDMoo..? Looks like having Rex around helps to Biscuit to burn off his energy resulting in a happier and more contented doggie, which translates into 2 very happy owners. What can be better than to watch 2 happy furkids go thru their play, sleep, play, sleep, eat, play, sleep cycles? Better still, Rex makes a good footstool! Really envy James..He's got a cold beer in one hand, Gina on the other, Biscuit by his side and Rex by his footside! Sly What more can a man ask?

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 19, 2003, 8:54 AM

Post #32 of 38 (1716 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Thank you Auntie GinL. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Arthur when u put it that way it makes even more sense for Rex to stay here hahahaha....haven't heard frm cdmoo for so many days maybe he doesn't obeject to that? Tongue

But really, we're all going to miss him soooo much after tomorrow....he's just like a big giant teddy bear, really geram with him we just wanna squeeze him until his guts come out lol

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jan 19, 2003, 6:16 PM

Post #33 of 38 (1710 views)
Shortcut

Hi Gina,

I'm down with fever, sore throat, running nose.. u name it!Unsure

If I were to pick him up (either by FOrCe or ..Mad), then would be in the evening.. So, if u like, u may bring Rex to the Padang.. Daddy needs some rest here..

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 19, 2003, 9:09 PM

Post #34 of 38 (1705 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] Thank you Auntie GinL. [In reply to] Can't Post

Haiyoh sorry that u r feeling sick....maybe the change of weather frm hot to cold to hot?

Anyway no problem, u can pick him up anytime....if u can't drive today then tomorrow is also ok....no problem if Rex stays here longer Wink

Hope u feel better soon!

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2003, 7:25 AM

Post #35 of 38 (1699 views)
Shortcut

Hi Gina and CDMoo,

Saw the happy couple this evening at the padang..James and Gina plus Biscuit and Rex. I ask Rex "Hey Big boy! Do you remember CDMoo?" Well, Rex cocked his head to one side with a puzzled look that says "CD Who?" SlySlySly

Seriously..hope you get well soon. This is one of those episodes where you need a vacation to recover from your vacation. Glad you are back safely.

Rdgs Arthur

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2003, 2:39 PM

Post #36 of 38 (1695 views)
Shortcut

hi Arthur,
Thks. Am recovering..
Will pick him up today.. hopefully no force is needed Tongue

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2003, 10:58 PM

Post #37 of 38 (1687 views)
Shortcut

ha ha not to worry....Rex was VERY happy to see cdmoo jumping up and down non-stop...must be happy to go back to his own home.....sigh....no more foot stool for us Frown

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2003, 1:16 AM

Post #38 of 38 (1678 views)
Shortcut

Hi Gina,

So this episode ends happily.Smile Biscuit must be glad to be the top dog in your household again ! And yes, Rex will be missed for his company as well as his multi-function as a darn good footstoolSly

Rdgs Arthur

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my