cdmoo
ALPHA

Jan 11, 2003, 5:27 PM

Post #1 of 38 (3642 views)
Shortcut
Thank you Auntie GinL. Can't Post

Hi Auntie Gina,
Thank you for putting me with Biscuit for this whole week..Smile
Biscuit & I will try to behave ourselves and getting to discover our similarities & diferrences..
We may not gay afterall!Tongue

Millions thks!

Rex

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 11, 2003, 6:10 PM

Post #2 of 38 (3637 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] Thank you Auntie GinL. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Rex....no problem....you are always welcome and Biscuit enjoys your company as much as you....but remember, humping is not something we have to try and outdo each other.....you are both manly (or dogly?) in your own ways so you don't need to keep trying to compete on the humping event Pirate

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here....if there's anything that you are not happy about, just howl Wink

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jan 12, 2003, 11:26 PM

Post #3 of 38 (3620 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Thank you Auntie GinL. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi GinL,

Just realised that there's no GSM in Korea.. hence ..u won';t be able to contact me via SMS..

Any important thing... just continue this thread..

Smile

CD Moo, Cheju Island.
regards,

CD Moo

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 13, 2003, 4:18 AM

Post #4 of 38 (3616 views)
Shortcut

Hey! Didn't expect you to get online so fast....Rex is doing well....both of them hv settled down with each other already, unlike the first day....now they dun play ALL the time Sly

He has been a very good boy, didn't pee or poo at all the whole nite inside the hse....and now he's following me everywhere i go LOL....if i sit down he sits beside me, if i get out of the chair he gets up as well and follows me around.

Enjoy your holiday and hv fun going down the slopes Smile

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jan 13, 2003, 3:03 PM

Post #5 of 38 (3609 views)
Shortcut

hi Ginl,

Thks. for the info...does it mean that I would lose Rex when I got back.. UnsurePirateFrown

Have fun!Tongue

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 13, 2003, 6:31 PM

Post #6 of 38 (3603 views)
Shortcut

Not that he doesn't wanna go back but by that time i sayang him too much i dun wanna let him go anymore coz he's such a good and lovable boy Tongue

Tell u something amazing....yesterday after his morning walk we were outside at the front gate and coz James' car was parked outside in front of the gate and Rex was standing in a way that made it hard for me to unlock the gate....i was having a hard time doing it and then suddenly Rex moved to the other side so that i can hv better access to the lock! I didn't even ask him to do so, he just did it by himself and when i turned he was looking right at me....amazing....such a good boy Smile

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 14, 2003, 4:40 AM

Post #7 of 38 (3593 views)
Shortcut

Heh Heh..couldn't resist to kei-poh and campur in this thread...Sly

Hey CDMoo!

Me thinks you will have no more Rex by the time you get back. Auntie Gina and Biscuit would have bonded with him like industrial strength superglue and arc-welded tight!LaughLaugh He won't recognise U no more-lah!

Rdgs Arthur

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jan 14, 2003, 6:37 AM

Post #8 of 38 (3588 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Thank you Auntie GinL. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Arthur,

It is scary , is not it? Crazy

That's why..got to log in and try to influence Auntie Gina not to take my boy away!

Bounced into a pet shop in Cheju Island, Korea..Things r expensive..., most of the pups r small breed.. biggest is Cocker..

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jan 14, 2003, 6:43 AM

Post #9 of 38 (3587 views)
Shortcut

Morning walk ? How *early* is your morning walk? Does not seem to be U! Tongue

Did u take him to the Padang?

I think by now, the 2 fellas should have settled down..

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 14, 2003, 6:52 AM

Post #10 of 38 (3586 views)
Shortcut

saw rex and biscuit at the padang with Gina and James (?) and they looked like one big happy family... hahaha... agree with arthur... me thinks you will lose rex too... LaughLaugh got biscuit in his new home, why want to go home? hehehe

anyway, so cute to watch one big dog and one little one get along so well.

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jan 14, 2003, 6:54 AM

Post #11 of 38 (3585 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Thank you Auntie GinL. [In reply to] Can't Post

er.. u made me a bit worried.. MadUnsurePirate. Cann't even enjoy my holidays!

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

Khoobg
Webmaster / Moderator

Jan 14, 2003, 6:58 AM

Post #12 of 38 (3584 views)
Shortcut

In REX Mind, how come CD did not take me along MadMadMad but then now I have a chance to stay with Biscuit SmileSmileSmile REX will say TQ anyway for giving him a few days off WinkWinkWink.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 14, 2003, 7:55 AM

Post #13 of 38 (3581 views)
Shortcut

how lovely!!! hey, if i go on holiday, i can send Jaz to you! ha! ha! just joking, but i would trust my friends definately more than boarding my dog to any pet shop!!!!

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 14, 2003, 4:49 PM

Post #14 of 38 (3580 views)
Shortcut

HAHAHA morning morning u all really made me laugh....don't be so bad lar, u guys are making him worried....holiday also cannot enjoy Laugh

My morning is about 7:30am lor....when James is awake to go to work I also go to 'work' Wink

Now that Rex is here Biscuit is also behaving extremely well coz i think he's a bit jealous...he has always been the only dog in the household and now he has to fight for affection....each time i give Rex a hug he'll try and get in the way...last time he never used to let me brush him coz he was always attacking the brush, that day he saw me brushing Rex and came over to me and stood still while i brush him too hahaha....Rex is helping me tame my wild little monkey.

Another thing is those two are really something....when i feed them i feed Biscuit in the hse and Rex outside at the same time....but i hv to be in the same room as them for them to wanna eat....if i'm inside the hse Biscuit will eat his food but Rex will stand by the door outside, refuses to eat and whine....the minute i walk outside Rex will eat his food and Biscuit will stop eating and whine by the door as well....really headache lar sometimes Crazy

But having two dogs is so much fun! Laugh Hopefully i can get another one in the near future.

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 15, 2003, 12:08 AM

Post #15 of 38 (3552 views)
Shortcut

BTW, do u know what time you'll be picking Rex up this Sun? If the time doesn't clash then i'll drop by Padang Merbuk to see them take the test, either with Rex if he's still here or without him if you picked him up already.

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 15, 2003, 1:46 AM

Post #16 of 38 (3546 views)
Shortcut

helo~!!

biscuit sure very alert nowadays, in case Rex snatch his mommy awayFrown hehe...
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 15, 2003, 6:29 AM

Post #17 of 38 (3541 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Thank you Auntie GinL. [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes he sure is behaving well....maybe it's also due to the fact that he's all worn out frm the playing with Rex, all they do is play sleep play sleep.

boon
Doggyman

Jan 15, 2003, 7:55 AM

Post #18 of 38 (3537 views)
Shortcut

hahah, Hi Auntie Gina,

me not my dad, Bonney here, can i come to your place to play with rex and biscuits ah. me at home here got nothing better to do other than destroying whatever i wanted to. When i feel thirsty i will just goto 'Tei Chee Kong' and drink the tea and sometime i 'smuggle' oranges inside my toys bag.

hahah, my dad so bad, no time to spend /accompany me these day, he always tell me no to notty before he leave for work, but i just don care. hahahahha, nothing much he can to.....i'm the 'boss' in the house.

next time i ask my dad to bring me down to see u, biscuits, rex and others ah...OK.

OK about time for me to ZhhhhhZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz snoring.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 15, 2003, 8:06 AM

Post #19 of 38 (3536 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Thank you Auntie GinL. [In reply to] Can't Post

Bonney Bonney i didn't know u were so naughty....you must behave yourself when you're alone at home so when daddy comes home he'll be very pleased and reward you with more hugs and treats!

You are always welcome to come and visit Biscuit but our place does not hv 'Tei Chee Kong' drink, only 'long kau chui'....do u wanna? Sly

You must look your very best when u come for the gathering end of the mth ok coz there are 2 very handsome labs awaiting for your arrival....they were waiting for you the last two gatherings but because u didn't show up, they took Biscuit as your replacement.....so remember, be a good girl coz your daddy's going to take u for a short holiday soon!

cyphang
Canine Addict

Jan 15, 2003, 8:32 AM

Post #20 of 38 (3533 views)
Shortcut

Yeah loh yeah loh....everytime ask your daddy to bring you down he said cannot....scared you turn the car upside down when he's driving woh.....Kai ma wants to see you also susah....You ah, have to behave a bit u know...if not daddy will take in another dog to tame you.....hehe...
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mummy of Sunnie, the happy, cheeky and naughty female shih tzu pup

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 15, 2003, 4:54 PM

Post #21 of 38 (3529 views)
Shortcut

SlySlySlySlySlySlySlySlySly

Can't stop myself to step in here!

Bonney, your daddy is just trying to stop you from knowing any boy-boy arh~

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

HowieL
Novice

Jan 15, 2003, 10:12 PM

Post #22 of 38 (3525 views)
Shortcut

Hi Boon,

Got any Idea how i can buy a pug? I've been looking all over but can seem to get one. Can you help? By the way, my name is Howie.

wkser
ALPHA

Jan 15, 2003, 10:20 PM

Post #23 of 38 (3522 views)
Shortcut

hi bonney ask your daddy to bring you down to KL to attend the gathering ...me ,rex,biscuit,boofie,lee ron ,lee sha,hunter,belle,luckey and others are waiting for you ........we can go for swim swim together "lin lok har kam cheng".......Wink

regards
nous

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 16, 2003, 12:18 AM

Post #24 of 38 (3513 views)
Shortcut

hie boon,

u going down to KL for the mipe show?

Jaz: Bonney, so lucky of u to be the 'boss' of the house. The most i can be is the 'princess of toilet and under the bed'FrownMad.
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 16, 2003, 2:04 AM

Post #25 of 38 (3506 views)
Shortcut

Yaawwnnn.....me and the boys hv been sleeping together the whole day (i cud really get into trouble if this wasn't a dog forum lol)...i think all the playing has finally caught up with them coz they did nothing but lazed around all day...the only time they played was after i gave them their baths....that was the first time i've ever bathed such a big dog before...so much to wash Wink ....when i let them out into the garden to dry up they decided to wrestle and get themselves dirty again Crazy

Hey James said he doesn't want to return Rex to you LMAO....and you were worried whether he'd mind having Rex over for a week....Rex makes a good foot stool for us...he likes to sleep near or under our feet and coz the living room isn't fully furnished yet, he fits right in Laugh

PS - Rex snores hahahaha....

(This post was edited by ginl on Jan 16, 2003, 2:06 AM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my