Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
LOST–FOX TERRIER in Kuantan on 13 July!!

ylsan
New User

Jul 23, 2004, 2:38 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1237 views)
Shortcut
LOST–FOX TERRIER in Kuantan on 13 July!! Can't Post

Please help if anyone see him! He is a white fox terrier, medium size with black markings on body, and tan colour on head. His name is Gromit, doesn't wear a tag as he was straight off the bath. He ran away and gone missing at Kuantan home even though I went straight after to chase him. I am desperate, tired and sad. He means so so much to me. Please help...I am hoping miracle could happen soon.
My icon is his latest picture....
Attachments: lost_poster.jpg (222 KB)

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 23, 2004, 9:01 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1223 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ylsan] LOST–FOX TERRIER in Kuantan on 13 July!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Dear,

I truly understand your feeling now, coz i'm suffering the same here. I lost my baby few months ago. She is a mixed terrier, and was being stolen from my house. She was only 10 months old at that time.

Did you distribute your flyers or posters around your neighbours? It might work! Don't give up. Experience told me that you are standing a higher chance to get back your dog if he was running away by himselve instead of being stolen. He might be just kept by someone now, especially he is such a pretty dog!

Don't give up! Miracle do happen sometimes. I'm also waiting for my miracle now, to get back my MiMi. Smile

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

yckuan
Novice

Jul 24, 2004, 7:54 AM

Post #3 of 6 (1195 views)
Shortcut

Where did you lose her? Which area do you stay in? If you stay in popuplated neighbourhood like Kuantan Garden or Alor Akar area sure somebody will see him. Do your neighbours know about your situation? I think neighbours are the most helpful. My cousin's Pinscher also ran away before. Then their neighbour saw a house with a similar looking dog. They confronted the new owners and found out that a couple of suspicious strangers sold them the Pinscher. The new owners were kind enough to give the Pinscher back but demanded a refund, of course. So, if you put up a cash reward, it may help, too!

yckuan

ylsan
New User

Jul 24, 2004, 8:39 AM

Post #4 of 6 (1189 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] LOST–FOX TERRIER in Kuantan on 13 July!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Miracle does happens... Gromit is found!!!
After 11 days of searching high and low for him, he is found in a dog lover's home...The nightmare was over, seriously...
Basically We had put up lost poster at the local vet, and that's how the we able to link up the person who found him.

Thanks for you message. It really means a lot when one is in desperation, despair and lost. Let's pray your mimi will be traced soon!

ylsan
New User

Jul 26, 2004, 12:48 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1152 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yckuan] LOST–FOX TERRIER in Kuantan on 13 July!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for your message yckuan!
Gromit is back home!

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 26, 2004, 5:04 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1147 views)
Shortcut

Congratulation! As i mentioned, u r standing a higher chance to get ur dog back becoz he has run away by himself, not being stolen! Anyway, take a good care of him from today onwards. U r very lucky! Smile

I do believe miracle although it hasn't happened to me now, but i'm still waiting for my MiMi to come back. I believe that one day later, i will hug her again, kiss her again, and see her smiling face again.....

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my