Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Vaccination:
Any good vets around Puchong/ Sunway/ PJ Area?

whiskey
Novice

Jul 18, 2004, 2:22 PM

Post #1 of 4 (3702 views)
Shortcut
Any good vets around Puchong/ Sunway/ PJ Area? Can't Post

Hi my pup's a 2 month old mongrel. Got her off a friend and have had her for a week now.

Does anybody know any good vets around Puchong/ Sunway/ PJ area? Need to send her for a vaccination as she's never had one before. Luckily she seems healthy enough and playful.. I guess.

Is it normal for pups to sleep alot? My baby will curl up to sleep on my lap, or at my feet when I'm at the PC (cos I dont her to be exposed to too much radiation). My rottweiler never slept much when he was a baby, and I've never kept small-size dogs before so I'm not familiar with their habits.

Please advise! Laugh

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 18, 2004, 3:37 PM

Post #2 of 4 (3698 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whiskey] Any good vets around Puchong/ Sunway/ PJ Area? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi !!!

E-mail me " chrisoys@yahoo.com " .

Christopher

Amanda85
Doggyman

Jul 22, 2004, 9:39 PM

Post #3 of 4 (3680 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whiskey] Any good vets around Puchong/ Sunway/ PJ Area? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah, puppy will tends to sleep much.

i still remember when i got kinki, she sleeps day and night and will only wake up to pee poo and eat. when i try to wake her up to play, she will reluctantly turned away.

there's a vet at old klang road, 3 mile. opposite the design college. the clinic is 2 in 1. they got medical check up and also pet service which include grooming (qualified from overseas).

i think their charges are reasonable.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on Jul 22, 2004, 9:42 PM)

hungheykwun
Novice

Aug 29, 2004, 9:58 PM

Post #4 of 4 (3639 views)
Shortcut

hi...

there's one behind tesco

another one at sri petaling opposite the post office

or subang parade also got

u want cheap go upm

hhk

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my