Hugs

lisachew

Jan 10, 2003, 8:27 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1148 views)
Shortcut
Hugs Can't Post

Regards
Lisa

"A dash of lion, several teaspoons of rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of a beggar, a tablespoon of monkey, one part baby seal, and a dash of teddy bear." - shih tzu

(This post was edited by lisachew on Jan 10, 2003, 8:40 PM)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 11, 2003, 12:09 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1134 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lisachew] Hugs [In reply to] Can't Post

helo~!

i cant seem to see the pictureUnsure
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

wkser
ALPHA

Jan 11, 2003, 12:26 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1130 views)
Shortcut

hi lisa,

????????????Unsure

regards

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Jan 15, 2003, 5:50 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1106 views)
Shortcut

Geocities doesn't allow cross-posting, so you guys will have to right click the picture, select properties, then copy and paste the URL onto another window. Lisa, your Shih Tzu looks adorable! What did she destroy this time? It looks like she beheaded a stuffed toy of some sort, lol.

-= Tisha =-

lisachew

Jan 15, 2003, 5:01 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1096 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PyRoMaNiAc] Hugs [In reply to] Can't Post

Hie hie!

hahahah oh well no wonder I cant seem to make the picture appear! Whew! Been trying for few times.

Anyway, that's one of his stuff toys. He loves BEARS, which I dunno why. Whenever I get myself a new one, he would come over and investigate. After that he will curi it from me to play around. Crazy So nowadays, if I wan to get one for myself, I will make sure that its bigger size than him, so he wont be able to handle it! hahhaa!!! Wink
Regards
Lisa

"A dash of lion, several teaspoons of rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of a beggar, a tablespoon of monkey, one part baby seal, and a dash of teddy bear." - shih tzu

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my