Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Vaccination:
rottweiler vaccination

qme465

Jul 17, 2004, 1:29 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1235 views)
Shortcut
rottweiler vaccination Can't Post

aloha,

I have a problem with my cousin's rottie's...he's rottie's now is 11 months old but so thin and small for a rottweiler breed..wat i know is,his dog just vaccinated for only one time..i guess it was when his rottie at 1 or 2 months..thats the last vaccinated..
Is it because of that his rottie not big enuff like other rottie..im very concern about his dog..is there any way to help his dog..or maybe take any vaccination..but im worried if we give his dog a vaccination, it will harm him..is there any suggestion what can we do to help his dog..but his dog is very active like other dogs..only that is he is very thin and not big enuff for that breed..To anyone concern plz give som suggestion.TQ.

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 18, 2004, 9:13 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1206 views)
Shortcut
Re: [qme465] rottweiler vaccination [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ...

It is unlikely that the dog's physical size has anything to do with vaccinations ...

More likely to do with (a) the quality of breeding ... (b) general health ... and/or (c) diet ...

If you really want to help the little rottie ... then you should check the following:

(a) Make sure the dog is in good health generally ... and has been properly dewormed, and does not have any other parasite (eg heartworm etc) ...

(b) Make sure the dog has sufficient and nutritious food ...

Take the dog to a vet ...

Cheers

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my