First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 5, 2003, 8:00 AM

Post #101 of 216 (78274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Re: [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Webmaster,

Great news to hear that. This thread is special cos' Mack kinda documented his ups and downs from day one till Mack finally arrives. Lots of folks chipped in to help out and this trend will hopefully be the norm in this forum of ours! Malaysia Boleh!Wink

Rdgs Arthur

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jan 5, 2003, 8:06 AM

Post #102 of 216 (78273 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ying,

Mack is definitely very happy that you have done so much for him for the trip. I guess that is what a Super Dogs Lover will do to her dog.

Hope to see you and Mack & Max on Jan 24, 2003 at CY Birthday Party at KK

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 5, 2003, 8:32 AM

Post #103 of 216 (78268 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Re: [In reply to] Can't Post

Wishing Mack a safe journey back to Malaysia and hope you can join us in our next gathering....hope Mack will enjoy the warm and sunny weather here! Smile

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 5, 2003, 10:19 AM

Post #104 of 216 (78267 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Re: [In reply to] Can't Post

Shocked
Oooooooooooo~~~~~~!!!
Thank you very much!
So touchingLaugh.... Sure Mack tears dropping looking at the message... feel so warm even before reaching KLIA.

Arthur, don't worry, this thread won't end here, i will keep updating ya all about the arrival and quarantine and so on. So, Keep On Track!

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 5, 2003, 10:27 AM

Post #105 of 216 (78266 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile
Dear Webmaster,

Arh.... you made my tears droppedBlush
I'm just miss mack so much now..... worrying about his journey, but i know...He'll be just fine.Tongue
Not to mention that how much i've done for Mack, it's my responsibility and somemore.... MACK is my son wor..... i feel so bad to be apart with him nowCrazy. Actually many of my friends and my housemates all helped out a lot in taking care of Mack, bring him to the vet, and helped me to train him as well.... Mack has 5 godfather now!Wink
My friend who's bringing Mack along with him to KL, has his whole carry-on luggage full of Mack's treats, toys, dog books and accessories! They are all wonderful dog lovers too! Really wanna take this opprtunity here to thank ya all~!
really appreciated.Smile

(i thought the party is held on 25th?)

Best Regards,
Ying

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 5, 2003, 10:33 AM

Post #106 of 216 (78265 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Re: [In reply to] Can't Post

ginl

Thanks you very much!
Mack & I will appreciate everyone's helps and suggestions and the time stopping by this thread.

Me too, I also wish Mack will enjoy the sunny weather there as he suppose a "hunting dog" to adapt to anykind of weather and should like to swim (no chance here as he always sees snow only).

I promise, I'll grab any possible chance to bring Mack to meet ya all and all the four-legs-being!

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 6, 2003, 7:39 AM

Post #107 of 216 (78254 views)
Shortcut
Super Dog Lover here! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi allSmile

Mack has finally reached KL on Sunday around 12:30pm!!! LaughLaughLaugh

He's doing very well and stay calm (before my friends reaching his crate)Tongue

Too bad, M'sia Quarantine authorities didn't allow him to be released from the crate, he had to be inside the crate during the time transfering from the terminal to the quarantine station.
(he can walk anywhere in US airports!Crazy)

Right now, I'm still not sure if he's kept in the station, coz by the time i called my friends, i was told maybe they could bring Mack "home" right away.
The reason?? not sure..... what I knew is..... "nobody" work on Sunday, only one indian officer there and he said it should be "Okay"...

Well, will let you guys know more updated news soon!
Wink

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 6, 2003, 7:54 AM

Post #108 of 216 (78252 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Super Dog Lover here! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Mack!

Woof! Woof! So glad to hear that Mack has made it safely to sunny Malaysia!Smile

If you can take him out from quarantine earlier than expected, even better!

This must be a load off your mind, to know that Mack has arrived safe and sound after his long journey.

Rdgs Arthur

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 6, 2003, 8:02 AM

Post #109 of 216 (78250 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Super Dog Lover here! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank You!

I'll try to call and talk to Mack, he loves to listen to phone, he'll listen very "carefully" and lick the phone if he heard someone's voice that's familiar.Smile

boon
Doggyman

Jan 6, 2003, 5:33 PM

Post #110 of 216 (78244 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

Hi,

OK glab to hear that mack is finally in Malaysia. Do keep us updated on this and looking forward to meet you and mack in person in one of our gathering.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jan 6, 2003, 5:53 PM

Post #111 of 216 (78243 views)
Shortcut

Hi ,

Great to know that Mack arrived in KLIA safely. Without having to go through the quarantine period of 7 days is definitely good for Mack and just incase you wish to re register Mack locally, you may want to get to clearance letter from Quarantine Station that exempt Mack from the quarantine process.

Normally when imported dogs arrive at KLIA, they will be brought to Animal Hotel and right there, you are normally allowed to take your dog out for a short wall before it is transferred to the Quarantine Station.

Cheers

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 7, 2003, 9:58 AM

Post #112 of 216 (78230 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Super Dog Lover here! [In reply to] Can't Post

Boon

Thank you, Thank you~Wink

I sure will update you about mack progress in KL.
and OF COURSE, I'm anticipating to meet you all in personSmile

(really wish to see this thread will keep alive)

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 7, 2003, 10:03 AM

Post #113 of 216 (78229 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Super Dog Lover here! [In reply to] Can't Post

Khoobg,

Frown too bad.... Mack need to go tru the quarantine.
Anyway, I was expected for it, so... no big deal...
Mack is really good in taking care of himself, he didn't pee or poo inside the crate throughout the whole LONG journey. But when my bf touch him, can feel that Mack's coat isn't as "good" as when he's in US. Wonder whyCrazy.

Remember the AKC export cert that you mentioned to me before? I didn't manage to get it before sending mack home. So, you think I could do it now in US even if he's already in KL now? I really want him to be MKA-registered. Hope this is not too late...Angelic

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jan 7, 2003, 9:30 PM

Post #114 of 216 (78220 views)
Shortcut

Yes, since Mack has left US soil, you can definitely apply for EXPORT PEDIGREE from AKC and use it later for registration with MKA.

When Mack reach KLIA, it is a total change in weather and it is really hot here. With survival instint, Mack will expect to start shedding very soon and he need to shed to able to cope with the local weather. The winter coat will have to go for a change. I think you will see a lot of shedding for the next one month or two before the coat will grow back again.

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 7, 2003, 11:32 PM

Post #115 of 216 (78209 views)
Shortcut

Yeah~

Mack started his shedding period just 3-4 days before he flew back to KL. When we were in our road trips, he shed until the whole car seat with his fur, and finished up 2 rolls of the "fur stickers" (to remove hairs/fur from any surface).
When you said "the winter coat will have to go...", you mean he'll have no more double-coating?? and just left ONE coat to cope with the hot weather?
(coz what i learned is GR are double-coated to protect him from severe cold condition)

cyphang
Canine Addict

Jan 9, 2003, 6:26 PM

Post #116 of 216 (78193 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Re: [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, hope you can make it to the gathering on Jan 25.
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mummy of Sunnie, the happy, cheeky and naughty female shih tzu pup

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2003, 2:15 AM

Post #117 of 216 (78182 views)
Shortcut

Ooooooo~~~~ Let's get back to this thread.Tongue

{Khoobg}
{I forgot to highlight to you earlier my dog that came out quarantine station was with several ticks. Make you get your friend to bath him with Bacticol.}

Thanks Khoo!
That's also my main concern after mack's quarantine, I'm sure will have Mack checked on ticks and the shedding problems.
Also, I just noticed that this thread has been highlighted at the front page.Laugh Happy Happy!
i was worrying that once mack is back home, the thread will be terminated.

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2003, 2:18 AM

Post #118 of 216 (78181 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] Re: [In reply to] Can't Post

I will try my best to make arrangement for that.
I'm sorry that I can't attend your birthday party in person as it's too rush for me to book ticket now.
I'll just celebrate my CNY in LA. Anyway, there's many chance I could still meet you and Sunnie in future, right? Hope she'll get well soon.

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2003, 2:26 AM

Post #119 of 216 (78180 views)
Shortcut
Quarantine [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all~

For those of you who following the ups and downs of Mack's Return, Wink
As you all know, Mack reached KLIA and started his quarantine since past Sunday, 5th Jan. He'll be released from the quarantine station on this coming Friday 10th.
He is bored at the station.Frown and will get very excited when my friend visit him everyday. It's a pain for me to hear that..... sounds like I abandoned him at the quarantine station.Unsure

My boyfriend has made arrangement to bring Mack for a "make over" at a grooming center. and Will bring him to the vet for a whole body check up. Then, what else?? FUN Time to enjoy his NEW life in M'sia!Cool

boon
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2003, 10:40 AM

Post #120 of 216 (78169 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Quarantine [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ying,

hahah, great to hear that mack will be free today.Wink Bonney send a virtual kisssssssssss with tonnes of saliva to mack. Hahahaha

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2003, 10:45 AM

Post #121 of 216 (78167 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Quarantine [In reply to] Can't Post

Mack:" Bonney~ I'll catch it!Wink"

Wah... bonney has saliva while starring at arh?? danger danger.....Tongue

I can't sleep well ler.... mack is going HOME. Miss him so much!

boon
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2003, 10:51 AM

Post #122 of 216 (78165 views)
Shortcut

TongueCoolWinkSmile hahaha, , could it be the other around ? TongueWinkCoolSmileLaughSly

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2003, 2:30 AM

Post #123 of 216 (78157 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Quarantine [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all~

now is 6:30pm Friday.... Mack is at one of the grooming shop in Taipan.... RM$80 for his grooming package. When he stepped out from the car (to the shop), everyone came out and welcomed him!Wink
Heheheh....feel proud ler.... ppl said he's giant. They said never seen such a big golden before.
Arh~ whatever.... I'm just too happy happy now!Laugh

Oh yeah,
Khoo, thanks for "intro" my Mack Mack to your friend.
My bf told me he met a lady at the quarantine station...she mentioned about "Mr. Khoo"... she said Mr. Khoo asked if she saw a golden at the station?
Smile
i feel very touched.Blush

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jan 11, 2003, 6:10 AM

Post #124 of 216 (78154 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ying,

My friend was there at the station for the last 2 days for her dog and I asked her to look out for Mack and see how Mack is doing at the station. Great to know that Mack is doing well and has left the quarantine station.

Well we will have a chance to meet each other with that friend of mine in the future gathering.

As whether your dog is good enough for conformation show, you may wish to check your Mack against the breed standard of AKC and The Kennel Club as follow :-

AKC
http://www.akc.org/...recbreeds/golden.cfm

The Kennel Club
http://www.the-kennel-club.org.uk/...dogs/gundog/g819.htm

Mack definitely looks good in the picture. The best thing on MIPE show is that there will be 2 shows, each on 15th and 16th of March 2003 in KL and there is no harm to try Mack out in those two shows. You should know roughly where your Mack stand after the shows.

You may also want to try out Mack on Obedience when you come back to KL. Golden Retriever is an intelligent breed and training Mack will not be difficult. It will be funs to train Mack for obedience.

Cheers

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 11, 2003, 7:13 AM

Post #125 of 216 (78151 views)
Shortcut

Hi YingYing,

Waahh! Looks like Mack is already winning hearts here in Malaysia already! Glad to know he's finally out from quarantine. Just hope he is adjusting well to our warm and humid weather. Ask your bf to keep a lookout for signs of heat stress from Mack.

We have another handsome Goldie by the name of Hunter in this forum. He's also undergoing Novice level training at the training grds every Sunday. Mack will definitely find many new friends both doggie and humans in his new home in Malaysia.

Rdgs Arthur

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my