Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Behavioral Problems: Humping Problem:
My dog masterbates him self with his mouth.

Mini Bud
Novice

Jul 10, 2004, 7:32 PM

Post #1 of 12 (20961 views)
Shortcut
My dog masterbates him self with his mouth. Can't Post

Hi everyone. I am new to the board. I will try to explain what is happening here with out being crude. And I just want to let you know I'm not joking.

I just acquired a Min Pin named Buddy from a friend, and I have never seen anything like this. He is an unaltered 4 year dog and he masturbates his penis with his mouth. He uses no stuff animals no other dogs, no human legs. The first few days he tried to show dominance over my 5 year old son by humping but I put a stop to that. I don't know what to make of it. He brings himself to full climax while holding his knot by the side and rocks till he exhausted. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this? Any imput would be welcomed.

PSD
ALPHA

Jul 12, 2004, 11:11 PM

Post #2 of 12 (20916 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mini Bud] My dog masterbates him self with his mouth. [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahahahaha......what will they think of next? LaughSlyWink

PSD

"Take this trouble for me:
Make sure my shepherd dog remains a working dog, for I have struggled all my life long for that aim ."

Rittmeister Capt. Max von Stephanitz (1864-1936)

Mini Bud
Novice

Jul 13, 2004, 1:06 AM

Post #3 of 12 (20910 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSD] My dog masterbates him self with his mouth. [In reply to] Can't Post

There is no doubt about that...I didn't believe it when I saw it. Shocked I have grown up my whole with animals from Cats, Chickens, Chinchillas, Dogs, Emus, Goats, Pheasants, Piranhas, any rodent you can think of, and huge snakes. I am still amazed of what I saw. Maybe this is a unique dog.

Koren

Buddy's Mom Tongue

PSD
ALPHA

Jul 14, 2004, 12:52 AM

Post #4 of 12 (20883 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mini Bud] My dog masterbates him self with his mouth. [In reply to] Can't Post

Well maybe now we should say this goes to prove that dog isnt as stupid as people take them to be Sly

PSD

Make sure my shepherd dog remains a working dog, for I have struggled all my life long for that aim ."

Mini Bud
Novice

Jul 14, 2004, 1:36 PM

Post #5 of 12 (20872 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSD] My dog masterbates him self with his mouth. [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, It's definitely a talent. He has settled down and hasn't done it in a day or two but I work so who knows. I'm definitely curious if anyone else has seen anything like this

Now I have to deal with 3 other problems, so my boyfriend will stop hating him. Barking, defecating in the house, and running. Buddy took him on a run, he thinks it is a game....The boyfriend wasn't to happy about that.Mad Needless to say I have some reading to do in a few other forums.Unsure

Koren

Buddy's MomTongue

PSD
ALPHA

Jul 14, 2004, 11:15 PM

Post #6 of 12 (20855 views)
Shortcut

That sounnds pretty easy to solve. Perhaps its time to go for a training class so that u will be able to understand the underlying principals to be able to guide the dogs to do nice things.Smile

PSD

nairud
K9 Maniac

Aug 18, 2004, 12:48 AM

Post #7 of 12 (20616 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Your dog masturbating is common sight to me also.

My dog back in my hometown do masturbate when he got nothin to do. You'll have to find a way to exercise his mind to keep him away from thinkin bout it.

Join the JRT(Lil' Terrorist) Zone

Click me to join Piper in DogSter

Sorely missed, Grizzley and Whitey the Terrier

ladee_m
Doggyman

Sep 4, 2004, 2:09 AM

Post #8 of 12 (20044 views)
Shortcut

Hi Smile

I guess the other 2 members are rite... u'll just have to take his mind from it... keep him occupied with something else... and distract him when u catch him in the act... like humans I supposed... teenage boys... hahahaa Tongue

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

Mini Bud
Novice

Sep 7, 2004, 1:03 PM

Post #9 of 12 (19825 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] My dog masterbates him self with his mouth. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hah hah ha, Yeah just like a teenage boy. I think I have noticed a pattern. He does it as soon as I walk in the door from work or when my boyfriend and I return from a day out. I will have to spend more time with him when I get home, and distract him when he is caught. Thanks for all of your suggestions.

tracky
Enthusiast

Jun 16, 2005, 7:55 PM

Post #10 of 12 (17977 views)
Shortcut

this is... so UGLY... if he do infront of guest ...

Mini Bud
Novice

Jun 17, 2005, 8:40 PM

Post #11 of 12 (17955 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tracky] My dog masterbates him self with his mouth. [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah there is no doubt about that. We went on a 5 day backpacking trip and he whipped it out and put on a show for our neighbors while they were watching him. That was a day before we came home. Needless to say they tripped out. All we could do is laugh. Since then we have had Mini altered and he has settled in his new hormonal state. He did it a few times after the alteration but not lately. Yay...no more surprise wet spots on the carpet any more. ::laughing::
Attachments: PICT0021.JPG (106 KB)

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Jun 18, 2005, 6:13 AM

Post #12 of 12 (17944 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] My dog masterbates him self with his mouth. [In reply to] Can't Post

ewww... that sounds pretty weird... humping on rock??? is it every male dogs will do that... not only when femnale is around meh? what should i do if figo did that? haiz... i have a younger bro, age 4... wonder will he kena hump or not... :P hey mary, not all teenagers lerrrrrrrr... hahaha

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my