Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
Please return my pomeranian

twcsteph84
Novice

Jul 10, 2004, 5:11 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1397 views)
Shortcut
Please return my pomeranian Can't Post

I lost my brown Pomeranian last week in Wangsa Baiduri 2. It was raining heavily that day, I do not really know the details as I was not home when it happened. According to my grandma, he went missing at around 4pm on Sunday, 4th of July 2004
His name is fido. My very first dog. I got him when I was 14, after years and years of nagging my dad for a dog. From all the effort to get Fido, I really treasured him. Since then, he has always been by my side, until now. Whatever I do you can count on him to be there. The feelings I have for him is even more than a mother to her son. For 6 memory years, he shared my pain and sorrow, my joy and laughter. And now, when I’m really down there is no one to share it with. He has been robbed from my life. Now, I wake up every morning without him to greet me, and I felt the emptiness in me. My day is not complete anymore. In fact, my life is not complete anymore without him. Probably time will heal, but whenever I look back at the happy moments we had, tears will fill my eyes thinking of the things I would do just bring back the time spent with him, even 1 minute. I’ve looked everywhere but can’t find a single information about him. When I go out, I fear of finding his body sprawled on the road. I dare not leave my house, thinking of a what IF? What if he comes back home when I’m not at home. After 5 days, and there is still not a sign of him, I have come to a conclusion that someone must have picked him up and took him in. Please to that someone, I’m getting on my knees, begging you to return part of my life back to me. Please return my Pomeranian if you’ve found it. Reward will be given for any information given. Please, to those who have seen him anywhere please be so kind to inform me.
. Whoever who have any information or have seen him around that time, please give me a call at 016-2446095 or e-mail me at twc842002@yahoo.com. Reward will be given.
Attachments: 118_1822.jpg (174 KB)

renaoh
Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2004, 6:12 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1393 views)
Shortcut
Re: [twcsteph84] Please return my pomeranian [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

My heart goes out to you. Fido is such a beautiful dog.

If he has been dognapped by some inconsiderate fool who dognapped him just because he wants to own Fido, I hope his conscience will bore down on him and let his have nightmares everyday for the rest of his life. To that fool, I'll say: RETURNED Fido immediately to his rightful owner, and go get your own dog at the dog shelters.

If he has been dognapped by those dog-milling idoits, I hope all those animals that they have dognapped will gang-up and bite and maul them to death. To those idiots, I'll say: SHAME on you, and I hope you will never be able to earn any profits from your milling.

And to all the good samitarians, if you find Fido, call or return him to his owner. You'll be rewarded tremendously, not in money or kind, but in the satisfaction of knowing that you have done a good deed in uniting two lost souls together.

pei02
Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2004, 8:09 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1388 views)
Shortcut

Same to me, I've lost my pamoraniam on last yrs nov. 5th.

And she was my birthday present from my sister. And she have been with us for 10 years.

She was lost when I and my mom when to China.

pei02
Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2004, 8:12 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1387 views)
Shortcut

I m staying in Tmn Melawati, very near to wangsa baiduri. And the dognapper took my RM500 never return my girl, and I already maked police report, but no point, the police just laugh at you only, although I gave them the dognapper's maybank ac.Pirate

renaoh
Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2004, 8:40 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1386 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pei02] Please return my pomeranian [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Pei02,

Have u tried to get the bank manager's help in tracing the culprit with your police report? Some manager are very helpful and with genuine case, they will provide you with information like name and address.

I was conned of some money many years ago from some get-rich-scheme. I made a police report and went to see the bank manager where that person's account was maintained. After explaining to the manager and showing him the police report, he gave me that person's name and address.

I went back to the police station with the information and after many "sad-face" plea with the police there, they sent me in one of their police car to the address. The culprit was not at home but his mother was at home(she was also very frighten when the police car went to her house) and she gave me the money back after I told her what her son did. She said to me that 'Sei Sui Chai" always give her troubles. It was a few hundred dollars, but the trouble I went through to get back my money was worth it.

Some of my friends n relatives says it was very dangerous to confront that person and should just treat it as a lesson. But I was not rich and the money was very hard earned, so when I lost that money, I was so sad n cannot sleep.

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 12, 2004, 5:19 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1349 views)
Shortcut

I'm sorry for your lost. I truly understand your feeling now, coz i also lost my baby last yr. She was being stolen from my house. Anyway, my experience told me that, u r standing a higher chance to get back ur dog if he ran away by himself, rather than got stolen. Just spread the word around ur neighbourhood, distribute as many flyers as u could, notify ur nearby pet shop and vet shop, then u might able to get him back. The person who keeps ur dog now might return the dog to u after they saw ur message. Trust me, it might work. Don't give up!

I'm always here to share ur feeling. U r still not alone!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my