Home: Breed Specific: Hound Group:
daschund question

rockyhroxanne
Novice

Feb 8, 2004, 1:01 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1564 views)
Shortcut
daschund question Can't Post

Hello i'm new here and i have a question for any one with daschunds. I was informed recently that there is 3 sizes of doxies there is the toy , mini , and the standard , they say the toy is under 12 inches tall, well i was wondering if any one else has heard of this , i did some research on the net after i heard this and i did find a site that did confirm this. I have a M and F daschund;s and they are both 7 and a half inches tall, and two yrs old . If anyone has some input on this please let me know .. ThanksSmile

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 18, 2004, 8:11 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1499 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rockyhroxanne] daschund question [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ... Check this website:

http://oamweb.com/...efaq/dachshunds.html

Cheers Smile

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Jul 8, 2004, 7:53 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1359 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rockyhroxanne] daschund question [In reply to] Can't Post

You have 2 dashchunds!!!! I had a standard one but he was poisoned by some robbers 4 years ago..... I miss him dearly...... He was black and tan....... How are your doxies?

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my