Home: General: Chit Chat:
Young and Innocent Dungus

Riccaval
ALPHA

Jan 9, 2003, 7:56 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1000 views)
Shortcut
Young and Innocent Dungus Can't Post

I don't know how many of us belong to the Yahoo group called 'Barkngrowls' but I just read a posting by one of our forum member saying that the people in the forum are....I quote
"And the Dungus there are young and innocent, real puppies. If you tell them to sit they bloody well will sit and wait for the next command"
I just don't know why that person find it necessary to make such unkind remarks. Well just for your infor.

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 14, 2003, 6:49 AM

Post #2 of 4 (973 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Young and Innocent Dungus [In reply to] Can't Post

i dont know th group. anyway this forum is a good group. only forum online i know where the people in it actually make friends and have gatherings and get to knowand help each otehr out...

Riccaval
ALPHA

Jan 14, 2003, 7:43 PM

Post #3 of 4 (967 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] Young and Innocent Dungus [In reply to] Can't Post

Jenn, u ur ablsolutely correct. What piss me off was the person who made the remark is actually a member of this forum or ex member I'm not sure.

kanch

Jan 14, 2003, 10:24 PM

Post #4 of 4 (961 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Young and Innocent Dungus [In reply to] Can't Post

hello derrick!

hey i checked out the website...your dog is very impressive. was going thru berita anjing, saw that your dogs have done quite well for year 2002. Congratulations and good luck for 2003.
Hope to see your ckcs in show next march.

kanch

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my