Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
White Terrier Found in USJ14

KDC
Novice

Jul 1, 2004, 8:06 PM

Post #1 of 13 (2279 views)
Shortcut
White Terrier Found in USJ14 Can't Post

Found a white terrier on Sat mrng at around USJ14. She was under a tree, with ants allover her, body was dirty and was pretty scared when we found her. She looks like she got lost for a couple of days. Managed to get her stand up with some food and decided to take her home. Her head looks like a Skye Terrier but the body of a Spitz. Quite young looking, maybe around a Year + old. Since we have kids at home, decided to take her to a vet and treat her and since her hair has been badly managed, all tangled up, and sheding quite alot, we decided to groom her properly, so that we can keep her in a right manner till we find the owner. She is a very hyperactive dog but manageable and lovable but can;t really take instuctions. Please write to me if you have heard of someone losing such dog.

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 1, 2004, 8:44 PM

Post #2 of 13 (2270 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KDC] White Terrier Found in USJ14 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Dear,

It is appreciated if could check whether she is my MiMi or not. My avatar is her pic. Thanks a lot.

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

KDC
Novice

Jul 1, 2004, 11:07 PM

Post #3 of 13 (2264 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] White Terrier Found in USJ14 [In reply to] Can't Post

What's avatar? I'm pretty new to this website. BTW, where did you loose her?

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 1, 2004, 11:41 PM

Post #4 of 13 (2258 views)
Shortcut

The pic shown with my message is my MiMi. Can u see it? She is 1 yr old plus now. She has been stolen away from my house in Puchong about few mths ago, she was only 10 mths old at that time. Btw, she is a mixed terrier and in light brown colour. She is very short, her fur is curly. Can u try to check the pic and confirm whether the dog u found is my MiMi or not. Thanks a lot! Smile

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 2, 2004, 6:49 PM

Post #5 of 13 (2238 views)
Shortcut

hi shlee,

i've been reading about ur lost mimi for the past few months... and up till now u are still non stop looking for her... i just want to let u know that i really admire ur never say quit, nothing is impossible, hope keeps us alive attitude... i salute u for that... ur effort looking for mimi touched my heart... and i really hope n pray that u will re-unite with her one day soon... mimi deserves to be with u...

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

KDC
Novice

Jul 2, 2004, 6:54 PM

Post #6 of 13 (2235 views)
Shortcut

I'm sorry shlee, but the dog doesn't match. She's totally white in colour, long furry thing. Really hope you will find MiMi one day, though I know it will be difficult, hopefully a good Samaritan will bring her to you, don't give up, wish and dream do come true.

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 2, 2004, 6:56 PM

Post #7 of 13 (2234 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] White Terrier Found in USJ14 [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for ur support. Yes, i never forget about my MiMi. She is my baby.....anyway, i didn't do much to look for her now, i only always check on line and wish somebody has found her and upload her latest new in this website. I can't think of others i can do to search for her. I will also always look around when i go out. How i wish one day later i can meet her back in other place or other friend's house. It is the only thing i can do for her now.....Frown

No matter how long it takes, i won't give up looking for her. I miss her so much.....

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 2, 2004, 6:59 PM

Post #8 of 13 (2233 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for your info. I wish the dog u found can reunite with her rightful owner later. I also wish my dream to get back my MiMi can be realised soon. Wink

pei02
Enthusiast

Jul 6, 2004, 4:16 AM

Post #9 of 13 (2195 views)
Shortcut

Should ask tshar to go for a look, may b is his baby?

KDC
Novice

Jul 6, 2004, 11:14 PM

Post #10 of 13 (2180 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pei02] White Terrier Found in USJ14 [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Saw the dog pix attached, the dog looks like has brown colour ears but this dog we found, we named her Shadee since we found her under a shady tree, is all white in colour. She is really furry but now has very short hair, did grooming on her. Still thinking wherther to keep her as she does not listen to instructions, loves biting shoes and digging. Most of my kids sandals have been bitten. Going nuts on this. Let me know if you know someone who lost such dog, sorry can't atached pix, maybe later.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Jul 26, 2004, 7:11 AM

Post #11 of 13 (2036 views)
Shortcut

hi... u still keep the doggie... i am not the owner.. but just want to help u with the chewing problem.. and hope u will keep her with u safely b4 u found her owner.. and love her...

get the doggie some chew toy to play with...tell her no when she chew on the shoes. and give her the toy on the spot.. tell her she is good girl when she take the toy and leave the shoes...

doggie normally will stop chewing after 2 years old... good luck... she is just bore and full with energy.. so she chew and dig.. play or bring her for a walk... she will be fine...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

KDC
Novice

Aug 3, 2004, 12:24 AM

Post #12 of 13 (1986 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] White Terrier Found in USJ14 [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the advise. Bought her two bones, those plastic looking bones which are chewable and edible. Every night, we'll have to remember to put all shoes up, otherwise, gone.

We have just vaccinated her for health and safety purposes, she's seeing a vet at St Angels at Puchong, pretty good.

Shadee has been with us for a month already and no one seems to have put up any ads on her. We'll just continue keeping her as long as we can.. She's a really fierce girl, bit my bread man on his pants, two weeks back, and giving a hell time to all our guards.

Anyway, thanks again and you've got a nice bull dog.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2004, 12:30 AM

Post #13 of 13 (1869 views)
Shortcut

hi!

hows ur doggie doing ah? under ur control now? hope u enjoy ur baby lah..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my