Home: General: Chit Chat:
*HELP ME~! INNOCENT*

tan boon ming
Novice

Jun 29, 2004, 7:36 AM

Post #1 of 7 (1127 views)
Shortcut
*HELP ME~! INNOCENT* Can't Post

Any1 from "PENANG PEOPLE" u muz know this news...

1st : A guy name "HANDY TAN " , study in MBS opposite SRI MUTIARA SCHOOL,he did something that u all should know seriously... he SPREAD RUMORS that he had an affair with a pretty lady... OH MY GOD~!

2nd : he did this all is because the lady dump him away...he doesn't know that why the lady dumped him... he SPREAD RUMORS until my WHOLE SCHOOL knows about this matter and every1 TEASE her because they say that she is not a pure girl...

SHE IS A PURE GIRL AND NOW HER IMEJ IN MY SCHOOL IS SPOIL BY AN IDIOT... POOR GIRL DON'T DARE TO DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT HER IMEJ BECAUSE THE GUY IS A MAD GUY... HE HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS AND THE LADY SCARED HER IMEJ MORE AND MORE WORST... WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP HER? PLS GIVE ME AN IDEA...THANKS~!

(This post was edited by tan boon ming on Jun 29, 2004, 8:05 AM)

JolinG
Doggyman

Jun 29, 2004, 9:16 AM

Post #2 of 7 (1119 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tan boon ming] *HELP ME~! INNOCENT* [In reply to] Can't Post

i know wat u should do

ask her to get a dog to keep her company since she got no more frensSmile

in the DOGS eyes..SHES a PURE as GOD.............AngelicAngelic

nathalie
Doggyman

Jun 29, 2004, 10:20 AM

Post #3 of 7 (1118 views)
Shortcut

Smile u have been kind enough to be a helping fren but u sometimes things are beyond ur control.

i always believe that rumours will not last for life, they come and go just like wind. so tell your fren that she does not need to worry. the person doing this must be a childish guy.

why worry bout what people says? coz if a guy loves her, he would not mind what was said bout the gal...trust me i was a victim of slenders calling me 'bitch & slut' but i lived with it, i was like u trying to clear my name but i knew it was useless coz the mouth belongs to them, how many u can shut?

the truth will uncover one day...i'm speaking from experince..tell her ppl will always envy n bad mouth u but u can only trust yourself rite? Smile

tan boon ming
Novice

Jul 1, 2004, 4:03 AM

Post #4 of 7 (1097 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] *HELP ME~! INNOCENT* [In reply to] Can't Post

i agree but she juz 15 years and she need to keep on study ...the rumours already 1 month and keep on going further and further...non-stop..more and more ppl noe...haih....i dunno wad to do...she was a rich man daughter and she was been called b!tch...she use to bare those childish guy but useless...Frown

alvin_augustus

Jul 2, 2004, 1:40 AM

Post #5 of 7 (1079 views)
Shortcut

Rumours will stop to those whose intelligent and understanding. I think just let time to prove it instead of doing others hanky panky thing to help up. It won't cure and sometimes goes opposite way.

Alvin Augustus Ng
[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/537768_10151485094615786_1774682625_n.jpg[/image]

tan boon ming
Novice

Jul 4, 2004, 10:42 PM

Post #6 of 7 (1065 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alvin_augustus] *HELP ME~! INNOCENT* [In reply to] Can't Post

HI!Smile

so now i plan just sit there and study with her...no body accompany her,i will...ppl say me become cheap lady's i don't mind...izzit it correct for me to do so?Unsure

nathalie
Doggyman

Jul 5, 2004, 7:18 AM

Post #7 of 7 (1056 views)
Shortcut

Smilei told u d right, the news will subside, only those who are childish will carry on a stupid game. just ask her to study hard and prove to those ppl with her academic achievements..that's enough to prove to them what does a bit@h means.

what does a poor or rich men's daughter has to do with rumours, are u trying to say only the poor should bear with rumours while the rich should not?Crazy poor or rich when someone's envy over u it's normal for them to call someone with that word. u don't have to worry bout what ppl say.

a fren is need is a fren indeed. heard of that? it means a true fren will stay by their side for good or bad, guess u are one aren't u?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my