Home: Lost & Found: Lost, Missing or Stolen Dogs:
SEEN: White with brown spot short leg doggy in OUG

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

npk
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2004, 7:21 AM

Post #26 of 31 (1001 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] SEEN: White with brown spot short leg doggy in OUG [In reply to] Can't Post

Buddy is doing well...he is very active and DEMAND for attention...my whole family loves him and he just love us too....we could feel it.

We decided not to go ahead with the Op...he has suffered so much recently and we feel that he needs time to recover, not just physically but emotionally...imagine that he fell into a drain, ran over by a car and ate rubbish to stay alive.

He is going to stay at home for awhile...we saw him walking but when he runs, he hops on on hind leg....but he still move around very well.

He is really FAT...17kg for a Beagle!!!!We r putting him on a diet!! He is too heavy!!

For whatever he is, He is a BUDDY!!!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2004, 7:26 AM

Post #27 of 31 (999 views)
Shortcut
Re: [npk] SEEN: White with brown spot short leg doggy in OUG [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

good to hear that buddy is doing fine. 17kg? wow, heavy. where do you stay? hoping to visit buddy.Tongue

npk
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2004, 7:42 AM

Post #28 of 31 (997 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] SEEN: White with brown spot short leg doggy in OUG [In reply to] Can't Post

I stay far away in Semenyih...it is in a JUNGLE!!

Where do u stay?? Maybe I can bring Buddy over to your place when he is FULLY recovered.

I am sure you will agree that he is Buddy!!!!

NPK

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2004, 7:46 AM

Post #29 of 31 (995 views)
Shortcut
Re: [npk] SEEN: White with brown spot short leg doggy in OUG [In reply to] Can't Post

wah

semenyih is far from my place. i am from bangsar.

but i will be coming to semenyih on 29,30 31 this month to semenyih memorial park (nirvana).

npk
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2004, 4:31 PM

Post #30 of 31 (989 views)
Shortcut

MisterStan,

Sorry, I may be away to USA end of this month, if everything goes well.

Let's give Buddy some time to heal and I will bring him over to Bangsar one day.

Thanks for your concern over Buddy.

NPK

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2004, 6:01 PM

Post #31 of 31 (987 views)
Shortcut

oic. then whenever you are free, just bring him over here, and i can pat pat him. Wink

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my