SEEN: White with brown spot short leg doggy in OUG

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

bomberZ

Jun 27, 2004, 10:08 AM

Post #1 of 31 (3922 views)
Shortcut
SEEN: White with brown spot short leg doggy in OUG Can't Post

hi everbody,

Seen a short leg white with brown spot doggy wandering near my house lately. He/she seem lost. He been searching for food in dustbin and I had just leave some food for him. Really feel sad for him

Anybody lost a doggy lately in OUG area. You can spot the dog around badminton court around beside Jalan Awan Besar. I tired to approach him but he seem scared. I saw a collar on him but didnt see a license.

Hope that the owner of this little fellow will come and get him soon.

bomberZ

shlee
Doggyman

Jun 27, 2004, 11:07 PM

Post #2 of 31 (3910 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bomberZ] SEEN: White with brown spot short leg doggy in OUG [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

My dog MiMi was being stolen few mths ago. She is a mixed terrier, brown colour and very short. It is appreciated if you could check whether the dog u saw is my MiMi or not. My avatar is her pic. She was being stolen from my house in Puchong. She could be at anywhere now. Thanks for ur help!
Smile

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

bomberZ

Jun 28, 2004, 6:25 PM

Post #3 of 31 (3895 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] SEEN: White with brown spot short leg doggy in OUG [In reply to] Can't Post

hi shlee,

dont think is your mimi.

btw i spotted him in the monsoon drain for the past 2 days. i am not sure whether he fell in and cant get out or he just like want to take shelter in the drain. if tonite he is still at the same spot, i think he might have fell in, anybody know who i should call to rescue him out from the drain?

bomberZ

pei02
Enthusiast

Jun 28, 2004, 7:11 PM

Post #4 of 31 (3893 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bomberZ] SEEN: White with brown spot short leg doggy in OUG [In reply to] Can't Post

U should!!! just take it out 1st!!!

bomberZ

Jun 28, 2004, 7:17 PM

Post #5 of 31 (3892 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pei02] SEEN: White with brown spot short leg doggy in OUG [In reply to] Can't Post

hi pei02,

had tired to approach him but he just ran and hide in the monsoon drain tunnel. he is very timid and afraid of people. even after giving food to him for the last few days, he is still afraid of me. he always ran into the tunnel when he see me. anybody around OUG area that can help me out? I am afraid that he might bite me out of fear.

bomberZ

annjou
K9 Maniac

Jun 28, 2004, 10:58 PM

Post #6 of 31 (3884 views)
Shortcut

which part of OUG is the monsoon drain tat he/she is in?? OUG id big, u know...can u giv some landmark??

annjou
K9 Maniac

Jun 28, 2004, 11:00 PM

Post #7 of 31 (3884 views)
Shortcut

is jln awan besar at the wet market?? or isit a deeper abit... not very good wif road name, u know...Smile

bomberZ

Jun 28, 2004, 11:21 PM

Post #8 of 31 (3883 views)
Shortcut
Re: [annjou] SEEN: White with brown spot short leg doggy in OUG [In reply to] Can't Post

Landmark, you know those duck store along Jalan Awan Besar?
Once you pass those store, you will see a pedestrian traffic light, take the 1st right junction. Badminton court is on your left now. On the right hand side is a monsoon drain. He is "staying there". Actually i study the drain and i think he "walk" in there from the badminton court side. I am not too sure whether do he know how to "walk" back out.

bomberZ

shlee
Doggyman

Jun 30, 2004, 5:23 PM

Post #9 of 31 (3862 views)
Shortcut

Hi Dear,

Thanks for ur info. I was on leave for the past few days and only able to go on line today. How's the dog now? Able to approach him? I wish u could save him. I think he just gets lost. Poor little doggie.....Frown

bomberZ

Jun 30, 2004, 6:33 PM

Post #10 of 31 (3856 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] SEEN: White with brown spot short leg doggy in OUG [In reply to] Can't Post

i think he manage to find a way out from the drain already. Havent seen him around for the past 2 days. Wish that the owner already got him back.

bomberZ

shlee
Doggyman

Jun 30, 2004, 8:29 PM

Post #11 of 31 (3848 views)
Shortcut

I wish he already reunited with his rightful owner. How i wish too, to get back my MiMi.....Frown

ahbee
Novice

Jul 1, 2004, 3:20 AM

Post #12 of 31 (3835 views)
Shortcut

Hi sh,

what happen to ur mimi??

i see u posting everywhere for mimi?

shlee
Doggyman

Jul 1, 2004, 5:06 PM

Post #13 of 31 (3827 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ahbee] SEEN: White with brown spot short leg doggy in OUG [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, i tried to spread the word around. She has been stolen away from my house at Puchong few mths ago. She was only 10 mths old at that time. She is only a mixed terrier, i couldn't understand why she will be stolen away????? I still miss her very much now although she is already missing for half a year.....FrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

npk
Dog Kichi

Jul 29, 2004, 7:37 AM

Post #14 of 31 (3681 views)
Shortcut

It is badly injured Beagle. I picked him up y'day. Sent him to vet. He is still there. Liver problem and dislocated tigh....what can I say? Only sadness when I see such nice dog suffering in pain and shocked.

I hope to find the owner. Meanwhile, guess it is only love that I can give to reduce the pain for this dog.

He was hoping to get help. When I saw him lying at the road shoulder, I stopped and opened my car door. He came to me and wanted to get into my car.

Let's pray that he recover quickly.

Meanwhile if you know anyone who lost a Beagle in OUG area, contact me 019-310 2880

pei02
Enthusiast

Jul 30, 2004, 4:17 AM

Post #15 of 31 (3657 views)
Shortcut
Re: [npk] SEEN: White with brown spot short leg doggy in OUG [In reply to] Can't Post

I think I saw from this forum, some 1 lost beagle, hav to check

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jul 30, 2004, 5:32 AM

Post #16 of 31 (3655 views)
Shortcut
Re: [npk] SEEN: White with brown spot short leg doggy in OUG [In reply to] Can't Post

pity the beagle.. and pity the owner. hope the beagle faster reunite with the owner and the beagle recover from all sort of sickness. May shlee able to find her mimi.. Good luck!!

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 2, 2004, 11:29 PM

Post #17 of 31 (3596 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] SEEN: White with brown spot short leg doggy in OUG [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for your prayer. I will never give up looking for my MiMi Smile

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 2, 2004, 11:30 PM

Post #18 of 31 (3595 views)
Shortcut

How's the beagle now? Getting better? Poor doggie.....wish he can fully recover as soon as possible.....

npk
Dog Kichi

Aug 3, 2004, 4:22 AM

Post #19 of 31 (3589 views)
Shortcut

Buddy(that is what my little daughter (3yrs old) call him) is back from the UPM vet today.

Some healing wounds. Liver is still not good. Walk with a limb due to dislocation of the hind tigh. May need surgery to correct the dislocation.

Eating well.

Adorable and friendly Beagle.

NPK

bomberZ

Aug 4, 2004, 2:51 AM

Post #20 of 31 (3559 views)
Shortcut

hi npk,

are we talking abt the same dog?
cos i still see him lepaking around the same area.
anyway i really admire your love and affection for
the beagle.
wish the beagle a speedy recovery.

bomberZ

npk
Dog Kichi

Aug 4, 2004, 3:35 AM

Post #21 of 31 (3558 views)
Shortcut

I am not sure but Buddy is a Beagle(short white leg with black body and brown head).

He is still with some wound, liver malfunction and dislocated hind leg. He walks with a limp.

Surgery for his hind leg will cost about RM500. I have already spent about RM500 on him. He is still under medication and at home now.

He is a lovely dog.

shlee
Doggyman

Aug 9, 2004, 5:48 PM

Post #22 of 31 (3488 views)
Shortcut

Good to hear that Buddy is getting a bit better now. When is he going for the operation? Is it expensive? I will pray for him Smile And keep me updated!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 9, 2004, 6:04 PM

Post #23 of 31 (3487 views)
Shortcut

such a good owner. to spent rm500 to a dog that just found. the beagle shall feel grateful and happy.

npk
Dog Kichi

Aug 10, 2004, 12:47 AM

Post #24 of 31 (3475 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] SEEN: White with brown spot short leg doggy in OUG [In reply to] Can't Post

Buddy is down with another problem.

We found maggots attacking his wound. Bought a spray for getting rid of the maggots.Hope he will recover from this soon.

His surgery will cost another RM500. We have not decided. IN any case, he must recover from his wound and liver disorder before he can undergo the surgery.

Meanwhile, Buddy is a real Buddy.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 10, 2004, 1:09 AM

Post #25 of 31 (3472 views)
Shortcut

did the doctor/vet mentioned what are the chances of recovering for the operation? bcs currently the beagle have undergo one operation. and he is too be undergoing another one. these operation aint cheap.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my