First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

alicia
Enthusiast

Jan 8, 2003, 8:36 PM

Post #1 of 36 (4334 views)
Shortcut
I found a really cute shop Can't Post

Hey,

I found this really nice pet accessory shop in Damansara. It sells all sorts of stuff but I personally liked the Japanese kimono (yes! really for doggies) and the superman outfit (which is big enough for a cocker). Anyway, I just wanted to say that this shop was really exemplelary as the owner had his ""grandaughter" ( a poodle) in there with him. She is an excellent sale's assistant. LOL

The purpose of posting was to re-affirm the hope that more stores like this emerge and flourish. There wasn't a single änimal for sale there. I felt absolutely gratified walking in and spending my money there knowing that no innocent puppy was being exploited.
Alicia Ling Horsley

petepicure.wordpress.com/
pinkpetfood.blogspot.com/

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in time of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."Dante

May
Old Hand

Jan 8, 2003, 8:44 PM

Post #2 of 36 (4332 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alicia] I found a really cute shop [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Alicia,

Is the price reasonable? Does the shop provide grooming service as well?

Could you please let me know the name and address of the shop by email at I want to vist the shop and get something special for my doggie b4 CNY.

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jan 8, 2003, 9:51 PM

Post #3 of 36 (4329 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] I found a really cute shop [In reply to] Can't Post

yes. they do provide grooming service..

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

lisachew

Jan 9, 2003, 1:13 AM

Post #4 of 36 (4317 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] I found a really cute shop [In reply to] Can't Post

Moo

can i have the information of the shop please? you know my email address right?

thanks
Regards
Lisa

"A dash of lion, several teaspoons of rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of a beggar, a tablespoon of monkey, one part baby seal, and a dash of teddy bear." - shih tzu

alicia
Enthusiast

Jan 9, 2003, 3:01 AM

Post #5 of 36 (4313 views)
Shortcut

Moo,

You know the shop I mean? How did you find it?
Alicia Ling Horsley

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in time of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."Dante

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 9, 2003, 5:29 AM

Post #6 of 36 (4309 views)
Shortcut

hi..

are ya' talking about the poodle that could dance? she's really good :> and the last time i saw her.. she was groomed with a "line" at her waist... as if she's wearing long pants :D

the clothes were cool. i loved the kimono too! too bad no size for goldens. why didn't pet companies produce accessories for bigger dogs (a stud earing will be cool for mucho doggies :D )? only the smaller ones get to be pretty? no fair no fair!

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 9, 2003, 6:22 AM

Post #7 of 36 (4308 views)
Shortcut

Hi Alicia,

My Lee Ron boy got a kimono as a birthday gift for his 1st birthday from that shop. It's located in the Atria Shopping complex in Damansara Jaya right? It's the only pet shop there. Hard to miss. Smile

Here's a picture of LeeRon in his kimono..

And this is Lee Ron the Samurai trying out a very expensive RM300+ kimono!

Rdgs Arthur

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jan 9, 2003, 7:15 AM

Post #8 of 36 (4305 views)
Shortcut

hi Alicia,

It sells a lot of small breed stuff.. mine is a labby.. so I could not get anything for Rex.. Frown

Pls. check with Arthur, he will have +ve comments.
The poodle is called "Awana".. really sweet & adorable... and very attached to her owner..
Smile
regards,

CD Moo

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 9, 2003, 7:24 AM

Post #9 of 36 (4304 views)
Shortcut

Hi CDMoo,

Actually there is a frisbee you can get for Rex but it's expensive. The owner went to Japan for grooming school..probably explains the Japanese theme for the shop. Haven't been there for some time now. No Harley Davidson leather outfits the last time I looked..Unsure

Rdgs Arthur

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jan 9, 2003, 7:48 AM

Post #10 of 36 (4300 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] I found a really cute shop [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Arthur,
Ya.. I saw that frisbee..expensive! And actually don't quite like it..as it has a soft pad on one side or something.. Well, thru; out the months, Rex spoilt a few frisbee.. but the latest one seems to be quite lasting. (I think also from Japan). , perhaps, Rex has grown up and does not really bite it as hard as he used to be....I mean he does not see the frisbee as a chew toy anymore..
Smile
regards,

CD Moo

lisachew

Jan 9, 2003, 5:33 PM

Post #11 of 36 (4288 views)
Shortcut

wow they look so handsome , author! Cool

i would like to get for teddy too. But was wondering here how much is the price range of pet clothes over there??
Regards
Lisa

"A dash of lion, several teaspoons of rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of a beggar, a tablespoon of monkey, one part baby seal, and a dash of teddy bear." - shih tzu

wkser
ALPHA

Jan 9, 2003, 6:29 PM

Post #12 of 36 (4286 views)
Shortcut

hi arthur,

Lee Ron look charming in the kimono.....Wink

regards
kangser and nous

alicia
Enthusiast

Jan 9, 2003, 6:57 PM

Post #13 of 36 (4285 views)
Shortcut

whoa! Lee Ron looks good with a capital G!

The stuff is very expensive but the guy has to fly to Japan to bring it back. And you can always play the "i love my dog but this is sooo out my range" tune and hope for the best.

btw, he mentioned to me that on his next trip, he wants to get stuff for bigger dogs. he hasn't done so before becuase he wasn't sure that people see the bigger dogs as babies like people tend to do with the little ones. if you bigger dog fans made requests, i'm sure he would be glad to take your hard earned money too!Wink
Alicia Ling Horsley

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jan 9, 2003, 8:54 PM

Post #14 of 36 (4280 views)
Shortcut

Hi Alicia,
I made that comment to the owner before.. "why there isn't anything for my lab!!" . Actually went there to look for a rain coat for Rex....Smile

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 10, 2003, 2:49 AM

Post #15 of 36 (4268 views)
Shortcut

Wow~!
I'm getting jealous here....
how could they look sooooooooooooooooo cute?!!!

Arthur, you should produce calendars, postcards, greeting cards, gifts and souvenirs products from your MS team. I'm sure you'll earn big money!

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 7:59 AM

Post #16 of 36 (4261 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lisachew] I found a really cute shop [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Lisa!

Lee Ron say thanks for your kind words! Sly

The price ranges from RM20+ all the way up to RM300+. The dark blue kimono that Lee Ron is wearing retails for approx RM40+. Should be something there for Teddy as the range is mostly for small breeds.. Those booties are just sooo cute. Just like baby shoes.

Rdgs Arthur

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 8:05 AM

Post #17 of 36 (4258 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] I found a really cute shop [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Mack!

Wow! You got Mack's pic up. Nice pose!

Talking about calenders, I have actually made a calendar of my furkids for 2002. Time to start on this year 2003! Thanks for reminding me.

Rdgs Arthur

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 8:10 AM

Post #18 of 36 (4257 views)
Shortcut

Hey All,

Visited the shop today...wide range of doggie accessories....I love the little bumble bee and ladybug costume! Bought a bandanna for Biscuit@$8.90....they hv a lot of designs to choose frm....saw the kimono that Lee Ron was wearing too....the owner of the shop is a very friendly man, so is his poodle Smile

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 10, 2003, 8:13 AM

Post #19 of 36 (4255 views)
Shortcut

Hi Alicia & KangSer,

Thanks for the kind words for Lee Ron San! Smile

Lee Ron asked me not to post his baby picture up cos' he's a big boy now but what the heck.. Wink

lisachew

Jan 10, 2003, 5:22 PM

Post #20 of 36 (4246 views)
Shortcut

Arthur

Thanks for the information.

Laughhaha I couldnt help laughing to see Lee Ron with his cap. He look so cute and handsome. Popeye the sailorman huh? Wink

Just wondering, wouldnt it be hot for them to wear so much clothes? Just wondering as shih tzu's fur is long, so even for one minute of wearing those clothes my Teddy's saliva will be dripping non-stop. Unsure

Plan to get either a kimono or CNY clothes for Teddy. Hope to be able to get one that is within my range though. Unsure

haha so cute..... SlyLaughCool and he is coolllllll...........
Regards
Lisa

snoopydog
Enthusiast

Jan 11, 2003, 2:03 AM

Post #21 of 36 (4235 views)
Shortcut

Hi Arthur,

Wow Shocked! RM300++ for a kimono. Your furkids are RRRREEEEAAAALLLLY lucky to have you as their pack leader. By the way, nice pics Smile. I'll never be able to get my bodhi to wear anything. She just hates accessories or things hanging around her. Just imagine, she even chews her own ID tag Crazy .

mackmack
Doggyman

Jan 11, 2003, 2:54 AM

Post #22 of 36 (4232 views)
Shortcut

Arthur,
could you please kindly share the calender with me?
PLEASE~ if possible, PLEASE, make a collection for me with Mack the model??
i can show you more pics of himSmile

My bf brought mack to this "japanese style" shop, yes, they do grooming, but they charge $220 for large breed. Arh... compare to $80 in taipan, I think I shouldn't "zhong-wai-sai" mack to enjoy luxury grooming. hehehhe..... his grooming fees are way expensive than my hair-cutting ler....

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 11, 2003, 6:07 AM

Post #23 of 36 (4227 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lisachew] I found a really cute shop [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Lisa,

Lee Ron the Samurai says many arigatos to sister Lisa for her kind words.Smile

I suppose it can get warm if they wear them outdoors in our weather. Hope you can find something nice for Teddy for CNY. Maybe something red for prosperity?

Rdgs Arthur

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 11, 2003, 6:16 AM

Post #24 of 36 (4224 views)
Shortcut
Re: [snoopydog] I found a really cute shop [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Snoopydog,

RM300+ for a doggie kimono? No way on my salary! Unsure Maybe I kena lottery or 1st prize 4DSly. Lee Ron was just trying on for size and since I have my camera with me, I quickly took a picture! Have to return the kimono back to the shop..Unsure As for Bodhi, well at least she doesn't chew on her collar and leash!Smile

Rdgs Arthur

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 11, 2003, 7:21 AM

Post #25 of 36 (4220 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] I found a really cute shop [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi YingYing,

Sure, will definitely share our doggie calendar once its ready. Let me finish it first and then you let me know if you like the design. As for Mack's grooming cost, you must be sporting a simple hairstyle for Mack's grooming to be more expensive than yours!Smile

Rdgs Arthur

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my